Odds format
United States

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler UFC 266 Odds: Nick Diaz Backed by the Public in His Return

We analyze the latest betting data ahead of this weekend’s UFC 266 card which features the return of Nick Diaz
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler Odds

The highly awaited return of Nick Diaz is on the forefront of all UFC fans mind this weekend at UFC 266. Though not officially the main event for Saturday’s card, Diaz vs Lawler is a rivalry that dates back to 2004 and a rematch that has been 17 years in the making.

Nick Diaz was last seen at UFC 183 where he fought the legendary Anderson Silva, but was hit with a 5 year ban after the fight when he tested positive for marijuana. The ban was reduced in the end, but we’ve still not seen Diaz since 2015 and all eyes will be on him on Saturday night.

What sort of condition will he be in after such a long break from the fighting game? It’s a question we’re all asking and none more so than the sportsbooks when putting together their Diaz vs Lawler odds for the fight.

Robbie Lawler similarly comes into the fight off the back of an interrupted preparation. Lawler was meant to fight at UFC 255, but pulled out due to injury. Before that, Lawler has lost his last four fights, but all to very strong competition in Rafael dos Anjos, Ben Askren, Colby Covington and Neil Magny.

Its not an ideal prep for either party in this fight, but this fight is about the rivalry and the nostalgia. The Diaz brothers have many fans in the fight world and all eyes will be on Nick. So, what are the Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler odds?

Since betting for the fight was released, it’s been extremely close and even too close to call who’s going to be the betting favorite in most places.  At the time of writing, Robbie Lawler is the marginal favorite with odds of -110, whereas you can back Nick Diaz as the slight underdog at odds of +105.

FighterOddsImpled % Chance
Nick Diaz+10548.8%
Robbie Lawler-11052.4%

Click here to see the latest betting odds for Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler.

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler Odds & Public Betting Data

When analyzing huge fights like this, it’s also good to see where the money has been going from the public. We’ve taken a look at the Diaz vs Lawler odds and betting data in the last 7 days as we head closer to fight night.

In the past 7 days, the support from the betting public has been very strong for the returning Nick Diaz. 68.75% of total bets on the Diaz vs Lawler odds market have been on Diaz, with just 31.25% on Lawler.

Could this be smart money? Or just the public betting on a hugely popular fighter? We’ll find out on Saturday night. 

How To Bet On Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

Now we’ve given you all odds and betting data you need to wager on UFC 266, let’s dive into the best betting promo available to you.

Unsurprisingly, it’s from our friends at DraftKings Sportsbook, who offer the very best promos around.

They’re offering all new users the chance to get $150 in free bets instantly if they wager just $1 on any UFC 266 fight on the card. 

It really is that good. Here’s how to claim.

Step one: Click on the CLAIM OFFER button below

Step two: Complete the registration process

Step three: Make a qualifying deposit of $5

Step four: Wager $1+ on any fight on the UFC 266 card this Saturday

Step five: Collect your $150 in free bets instantly, irrespective of if your wager was successful!

UFC 266 Prize Purse

Nick Diaz won just $3,000 for defeating Robbie Lawler back at UFC 47! That's almost unthinkable now considering just how big the UFC is now and how big both Diaz and Lawler have become. While we don't know the exact figure that the victorious fighter will receive on Saturday night, we know it's certainly much higher than $3,000!


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.