To celebrate the best game on the slate for college football's opening weekend, FOX Bet is running a headline boost that will be available to all new & existing customers.
Clemson vs. Georgia: FOX Bet Boost
6x Your Money – Both Teams to Score Points in Every Quarter
How to claim:
1. Sign up or sign into your FOX Bet account using the exclusive OddsChecker link below (New Users can opt-in for a risk-free $500 first bet!)
Complete the registration process and deposit into your FOX Bet account
2. Go to the ‘NCAAF Week 1’ tab, then to the bet boosts for the ‘#5 Georgia @ #3 Clemson’ game
3. Place a bet (up to $50) on the ‘6x Your Money - Both Teams to Score Points in Every Quarter’ bet boost
4. All customers (new and current) in NJ, PA, CO, and MI can take advantage of this boost. FOX has boosted the odds from +450 to +500! Max Bet is $50.
Clemson vs. Georgia: Preview
Clemson takes on Georgia at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC this Saturday night in the biggest game of the weekend and possibly the single-biggest nonconference game of the season.
For Dabo and his team, this is basically a home game. The Clemson Tigers have won the ACC Championship every year since 2015 in Charlotte. This is the first time Kirby Smart and his team will play in Charlotte, and they will travel about three hours for the Saturday night game.
As always, the spotlight will be on the two Quarterbacks this weekend. JT Daniels and D.J. Uiagalelei for Georgia and Clemson, respectively. Both Quarterbacks got some playing time last year, Daniels playing in four games and Uiagalelei playing in nine. Daniels was named the starter heading into the past spring season, and Uiagalelei stepped into this role after the legend Trevor Lawrence completed his college career. Daniels, who threw for more than 1,200 yards in just four games last season, has a ton of weapons to work with this year, but there does remain a question mark in how strong his offensive line will be against Clemson.
Clemson’s defense, like every year, is strong and what the team will rely on while working through the new faces on offense. Linebacker James Skalski, a Georgia native, will look to lead his defense into another strong season. They led the ACC in defensive scoring in 2021.
Clemson vs. Georgia: Odds (via FOX Bet sportsbook)
Spread -3 @ -110
Spread +3 @ -110
Over / under
Over @ -110
Under @ -105
Clemson vs. Georgia: Picks
- Clemson to win and cover the spread
- The over
- Both Teams to Score Points in Every Quarter FOX Bet Boost
The two teams have not met since 2014, and since then Clemson has won two national championships. Clemson will come on top here in a stadium they have been incredibly successful at.
Clemson vs. Georgia: How to watch
Clemson will host Georgia on Saturday (9/4) @ 7:30pm EST on ABC.