Odds format
United States

NFL Odds: Bettors Backing Tom Brady To Beat Nick Foles' Bears

Bettors are putting their money on Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win Thursday Night Football clash
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

It's been a while since Nick Foles faced Tom Brady on the field. That game was in Mineapolis in February 2018. That game was Super Bowl LII, and that game was one by the Philadelphia Eagles, and Nick Foles, in style.

Bet $1, win $100 if there is a touchdown in tonight's Bucs @ Bears game.

Tom Brady won't have forgotten that and as they meet tonight, for two new teams, it'll be on his mind, with TB12 eager to get his revenge. Bettors agree, and do the bookies, that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win.

The Bucs are -175 favorites to win this Thursday Night Football clash, with the Bears outsiders at +170.

Sign-up to our free mailing list to get all the latest betting insight and expert picks sent straight to your inbox

Over the past 24 hours we've seen 63.64% of bets being on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers despite injuries to LeSean McCoy, Mike Evans and OJ Howard. Not only that but a huge 83.53% of the handle has been on the Bucs to win on the moneyline.

A huge 78.13% of the money on the spread has been wagered on the Bucs -3.5, leaving just 21.87% taking the Bears and the points. 

The money echoes the same sentiment, with 64.20% of the handle being on the Bucs, although with 35.80% of the handle being on the Bears, a bigger number than the general percentage of bets, it does indicate a large amount of money, perhaps sharp money, on the Bears.

Read Ben Gretch's picks for tonight's Thursday Night Football game here

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears Moneyline Odds

Buccaneers @ -175

Bears @ +170

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears Point Spread Odds

Buccaneers -3.5 @ +101

Bears +3.5 @ +105

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears Total Points Odds

Over 44.5 @ -106

Under 44.5 @ -106

A lifelong football and basketball fan with years of experience in the sports gambling industry, Sam is known for his incredibly deep knowledge of all things NFL and NBA.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.