Odds format
United States

NFL Odds: Antonio Brown's Next Team Will Be The Seahawks According To Bookies

AB's suspension is almost complete and he's free to sign with a team, which looks increasingly like the Seattle Seahawks
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

With Antonio Brown's suspension set to end after Week 8 there are apparently a host of NFL teams chasing the former-Steeler. 

Antonio Brown's Next Team

Antonio Brown is one of the best wide recievers that the league has ever seen. The Miami native was drafted very late, in the 6th round, 195th overall of the 2010 draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers and he played with that chip on his shoulder throughout his 8 years in Pittsburgh. 

An off-season move in 2019 to the Raiders was a trainwreck, as his personal and professional life crumbled around him, he forced an exit to the New England Patriots, where he only played one game before he was released amid more controversy. A very public meltdown, and a subsequent ban from the NFL looked to have ended his career but it now appears the 7 time Pro Bowler will be making a comeback.

Will Antonio Brown's next team be the Seattle Seahawks?

One British bookmaker has priced Antonio Brown at 11/10 (+110) to move to the Seattle Seahawks. Seattle already has Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf and the addition of AB could give them the best group of wideouts in the league. The Seahawks have history when it comes to taking on troubled players, notably signing Josh Gordon last season. At odds of +110 it implies a 47.6% chance that the move to Seattle happens.

Sign up here for the latest NFL betting odds and picks sent directly to your inbox.

Will Antonio Brown's next team be the Baltimore Ravens?

There have been links between Antonio Brown and the Baltimore Ravens for some time, with Lamar Jackson praising the receiver. Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown, the Ravens sophmore wideout, is also AB's cousin and has been vocal about how much he'd like to lineup with his cousin. At odds of 7/2 (+350) the sportsbook believe that Baltimore is the second most likely destination behind Seattle, with a probability of 22.2%. He'd certainly be a valuable addition to their Super Bowl push. 

Will Antonio Brown's go back to the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Some Steelers fans will be begging for Antonio Brown to return to Pittsburgh but bookies believe that it's unlikely. At 66/1 (+6600) it implies just a 1.5% that Brown would return. He burned his bridges before leaving making any move difficult, likewise with Juju Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, James Washington and the rookie sensation Chase Claypool, it's really not a position of need for the Steelers.

Will an NFL team sign Antonio Brown?

With a talent such a AB available to play from Week 9 onwards it's very likely that somebody will take the chance of the troubled reciever. He's a 4 time First-team All Pro and has accumulated 11,263 recieiving yards and 80 touchdowns. That type of talent doesn't come around often and with Brown likely a Hall of Fame candidate it's more than likely that one team will kick the tyres on AB. There are odds of 6/1 (+600) that no NFL team signs Antonio Brown, implying just 14.3% chance that he doesn't get signed, which means there is an 85.7% chance we see Antonio Brown on an NFL roster this season.

Antonio Brown's Next Team Betting Odds

TeamOddsImplied Chance
Seattle Seahawks11/10 (+110)47.5%
Baltimore Ravens7/2 (+350)22.2%
New England Patriots12/1 (+1200)7.7%
Las Vegas Raiders50/1 (+5000)2%
Pittsburgh Steelers66/1 (+6600)1.5%
No Team6/1 (+600)14.3%

How to bet on Antonio Brown's next team

Sadly these odds are from a British bookmaker, with a market on Antonio Brown's next team not currently offered by any legal book in the US.

A lifelong football and basketball fan with years of experience in the sports gambling industry, Sam is known for his incredibly deep knowledge of all things NFL and NBA.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.