Odds format
United States

Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau Odds: 72% Of Bettors Backing Tate

Miesha Tate is back in the octagon and bettors and oddsmakers both like her to win against Marion Reneau
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau Odds: 72% Of Bettors Backing Tate

At one point, Miesha Tate was considered one of the best women’s mixed martial artists in the world. She was the UFC bantamweight champion, had defeated Holly Holm to cap five straight wins and was on top of the fighting world.

But, Tate fell to Amanda Nunes, as just about everyone does, before another loss in 2016 preceded her decision to retire from the sport altogether.

Now, Tate is returning to the octagon and claims she’s doing so because of a renewed passion for the sport. Her first test? Marion Reneau as the co-main event at UFC on ESPN+.

Tate vs. Reneau odds are tight, with oddsmakers not really knowing to expect from a fighter who hasn’t been in the octagon in five years. But, Miesha Tate is indeed the favorite tonight against Reneau.

If the recent UFC betting numbers are any indication, the betting public is just as excited as Tate for her to make her return as they’re running to the window to back her.

Click here to see the very best sportsbook promotions and free bet offers in your state

Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau Odds

Miesha Tate, by her own admission, had to convince Dana White to let her come back to the UFC. While she was once the best in the sport, she claims White was suspicious that she just needed money and that was fuelling her return.

But, Tate says that the only reason she wants to return to the UFC is because of how great she feels and her new love for the sport.

So, what does that mean for Tate vs. Reneau odds? Well, it looks like the oddsmakers believe she may be back to her old for. As of Saturday morning, Tate vs. Reneau odds have as a -141 favorite despite the fact that she hasn’t fought in five years.

As for Marion Reneau, her odds for tonight’s UFC event sit at +135, implying a 42.6% chance she defeats Tate.

FighterOddsImplied Probability
Miesha Tate-14158.5%
Marion Reneau+13542.6%

UFC Betting: Miesha Tate vs. Marion Reneau

While the UFC oddsmakers seem to like Miesha Tate tonight, it appears the betting public LOVES the former UFC champion. As a matter of fact, she’s one of the most backed fighters on the entire UFC card tonight.

As of Saturday morning, 72.22% of all moneyline bets on Tate vs. Reneau odds are on Tate to win her first fight since 2016. Just 27.78% of bets have come in on Marion Reneau to win.

FighterPublic Betting %
Miesha Tate72.22%
Marion Reneau27.78%

UFC Fight Night Fight Card

UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Moisés Main Event

Lightweight (155lbs): Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moisés

UFC Fight Night Main Card

(W) Bantamweight (135lbs): Marion Reneau vs. Miesha Tate

Lightweight (155lbs): Jeremy Stephens vs. Mateusz Gamrot

Middleweight (185lbs): Rodolfo Vieira vs. Dustin Stoltzfus

Featherweight (145lbs): Gabriel Benítez vs. Billy Quarantillo

UFC Fight Night Prelim Card

Welterweight (170lbs): Daniel Rodriguez vs. Preston Parsons

(W) Strawweight (115lbs): Amanda Lemos vs. Montserrat Ruiz

Bantamweight (135lbs): Khalid Taha vs. Sergey Morozov

Bantamweight (135lbs): Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos

Flyweight (125lbs): Francisco Figueiredo vs. Malcolm Gordon

Heavyweight (265lbs): Rodrigo Nascimento vs. Alan Baudot


Brian is a sports journalist with close to ten years of experience in the business. A lifelong Philadelphia sports fan with a passion for all things sports gambling.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.