Introducing Monkey Knife Fight: Deposit Match Up To $100 And NFL Games Available Now!
Introducing Monkey Knife Fight: Deposit Match up to $100 and NFL games available now!
Introducing the first fantasy operator to OddsChecker, Monkey Knife Fight!
Monkey Knife Fight is the fastest growing Daily Fantasy Sports site on the planet that offers a unique style of player props. Unlike other fantasy sites, Monkey Knife Fight is easy to play, and users do not have to waste time analyzing salary caps and creating lineups.
How to claim:
2. Complete the short registration process
3. Make a deposit of at least $10 into your account. New users get a free $5 bet and up to $100 deposit matched!
4. Start playing by placing an entry bet of $2 on the event of your choice!
Monkey Knife Fight: How to play
Pick a sport, then all games under that category will show up. Once you’ve selected which game you would like to play, you will see a few different Fantasy Contest options.
Top Contests on Monkey Knife Fight
More or Less
- One of the most popular games on MKF, players can simply choose ‘more’ or ‘less’ on preset point totals.
- More or Less games can involve 2, 3 or oftentimes even more selections. The more selections, the greater multiple on your buy-in!
- Similar to the More or Less game, MKF players are presented with a point total and must choose which player they think is more likely to hit that point total.
- Games can involve 2 or more players. The more players to choose from, the larger the payout.
Just like real money sports betting, the lines on Monkey Knife Fight are subject to change, so players who see a game and line they like, should lock in their selections right away! Players can then follow along in their dashboard to track their progress in each contest they enter.
NFL games available now - Picks
To prepare for the highly anticipated 2021-2022 NFL season, MKF already has player props available! Here are the most interesting games.
More or Less
Patrick Mahomes: 39.5 Passing Touchdowns for the Full Season
- Pick: MORE
Tom Brady: 35.5 Passing Touchdowns for the Full Season
- Pick: LESS
Josh Allen: 4,517.5 Passing Yards for the Full Season
- PICK: LESS
Matthew Stafford: 4,500.5 Passing Yards for the Full Season
- PICK: MORE
Passing Yards: Patrick Mahomes vs. Tom Brady
- Pick: Mahomes
Rushing Yards: Derrick Henry vs. Dalvin Cook
- Pick: Cook
Receiving Yards: Tyreek Hill vs. Stefon Diggs
- Pick: Hill
Week 1 of the NFL Season kicks off on September 9th. Players can get their player prop contest entries locked in up until kickoff!