Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code PA: Get $1250 Free on the NFL
Caesars Sportsbook is giving new users up to $1250 to use on the opening NFL Sunday matchups. Place your first bet on Caesar and bet with confidence on any of the amazing NFL matchups taking place.
Whether you are betting on your favorite team, or are looking to win big on an underdog, the Caesars Sportsbook promo code gives new users the confidence to go big, and win bigger.
New users can sign up for the Caesars Sportsbook promo code by clicking our exclusive links below. Once registered, deposit and wager up to $1250 into your new account. Once your wager is placed, sit back, relax and enjoy the return of football - if your wager wins, then celebrations are in order, if it loses, the Caesars sportsbook promo code will return your bet in full.
So, how do you claim the Caesars Sportsbook promo code? We have you covered. Simply follow our step-by-step guide below and you will get your $1250 locked in.
How to Claim Your Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
Step One: CLICK HERE or on the claim offer button below to ensure you get the Caesars Sportsbook promo code
Step Two: Complete your registration with Caesars sportsbook by entering your personal details
Step Three: Make a deposit and meet the minimum wager of at least $10, although you can bet up to $1,250 on Caesars with your first wager
Step Four: Win with your first bet and get yourself a nice profit or lose and get $1,250 back with the Caesars Sportsbook promo code!
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Terms
PROMOTION OVERVIEW: Eligible new Caesars Sportsbook and Casino account holders can earn 1,000 Caesars Rewards® Tier Credits, and 1,000 Caesars Rewards Reward Credits by making a qualifying initial wager of at least $10. In addition, if the qualifying wager loses, players will also receive a bet equal to the lesser of (1) the value of their qualifying wager or (2) $1,250 (the “Bet”).
The promotion begins at 12:01 am local time on Monday, August 22, 2022, and ends when Caesars removes the promotion from its promotions page on the Caesars Sportsbook website (www.caesars.com/promos) (“Promotion Period”). Promotion is offered by American Wagering, Inc. (“Caesars”).
1. To be eligible for this promotion, you must:
a. Be 21 years of age or older;
b. Successfully open your first Caesars Sportsbook and Casino mobile or online account in any of the following states during the Promotion Period: AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, WV, or WY during the Promotion Period;
c. Use an eligible promo code when opening your new account;
d. Have an account that remains in good standing during the entire Promotion Period.
2. The date and time of account opening is determined by the automatic system timestamp that is created once all account opening procedures have been completed. Your account will not be considered open until the required identification verification process (whether by manual or automated means) has been completed.
3. The following individuals are not eligible for the promotion:
a. Individuals who are excluded from online wagering, including through a government program, at Caesars’ discretion, or by their own request;
b. Accountholders who have an existing Caesars Sportsbook and Casino or William Hill account in any other location as of the start of the Promotion Period (even if they re-register during the Promotion Period); and
c. Individuals who are prohibited from participating by any applicable law.
4. Once you open your account using an eligible promo code for this promotion, you will no longer be eligible for any other new player offer for the Caesars Sportsbook and Casino service in any other location.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
5. To participate in this promotion, you must place their first real money sports wager of at least $10.00 via the Caesars mobile app or desktop site within 30 days of opening an account (“Qualifying Wager”).
6. IMPORTANT: If your first wager is less than $10, you will no longer be eligible for the promotion, even if you make a subsequent wager of $10 or greater.
7. If your Qualifying Wager loses (i.e., the wager returns $0.00), you will receive the Bet described in the Promotion Overview section.
8. The Bet will be added to a your Caesars Sportsbook account within two (2) business days after your Qualifying Wager is graded as a loss by Caesars.
9. Reward Credits will be added to your Caesars Rewards account within seven (7) days after the Qualifying Wager is settled.
10. Tier Credits will be added to your Caesars Rewards account within seven (7) days after the Qualifying Wager is settled.
BET LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
11. Your Bet is for one-time use and cannot be divided across multiple wagers.
12. Bet must be used within 14 calendar days from the date it is awarded. Unused Bets will expire and be removed from the player’s account.
13. When you use your Bet for a wager, and your wager wins, the value of the Bet is not included in the winnings.
14. Bets are not transferrable to any other Caesars online or mobile account, cannot be redeemed for cash at any time, and do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
TIER CREDIT AND REWARD CREDIT LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS
15. Tier Credit Bonuses and Reward Credit prizes are subject to all terms and conditions applicable to Tier Credits and Reward Credits, including, without limitation, the Caesars Rewards rules and regulations available at www.CaesarsRewards.com/rules.
16. “Tier Credits” are credits received by a Caesars Rewards member that determine that member’s Tier level in the program. See https://www.caesars.com/myrewards for more information on earning Tier Credits at Participating Properties and Caesars Rewards Tier levels. Tier Credits have no retail value and cannot be transferred or redeemed for any products or services.
17. Reward Credits have no cash value.
18. Reward Credits are valid as long as the Member obtains at least one Reward Credit every six months. If the Member does not obtain any Reward Credits within any six-month period, the entire Reward Credit account balance will expire.
19. Caesars engages in various strategic relationships with other companies, which may result in the Member being able to accumulate additional Reward Credits due to the Member’s relationships with such companies – see the Caesars Rewards Center for additional information.
20. If any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules of participating properties in any manner, including violations of these rules, misuse of the Caesars Rewards card, fraud, misrepresentation, improper conduct, violation of laws or any Member is or should be excluded from gaming at any participating property, all as determined by Caesars in its sole discretion, Caesars may terminate the Member’s membership in the Program. In lieu of termination, Caesars may, at its sole discretion, deduct Reward Credits from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Caesars Rewards Member. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Reward Credits shall immediately expire. Caesars shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Reward Credits.
21. Subject to applicable laws, Caesars may either terminate or suspend membership benefits of Members who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to Caesars. If the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed to Caesars, Caesars may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits and Reward Credits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits and/or Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of Caesars.
22. Visit https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/caesars-rewards-rules-regs for full rewards regulations.
Liam Hudson is an experienced sports writer, with a finger on the pulse of all things NFL and College Football. As a fanatical New England Patriots fan, he spends most of his time convincing others he is not a bandwagoner and defending Bill Belichick in Brady vs Bill arguments. He is also a Fantasy Football fanatic and spends far too much time analyzing player data and statistics in hopes of finding a hidden gem in one of his many yearly fantasy leagues.