OddsChecker Exclusive: 2023 Oscars Pool - Play For a Share of $1000
OddsChecker Oscars Pool
The 95th Academy Awards are just hours away and OddsChecker is gearing up for the most glamorous event in Hollywood by giving new users access to a HUGE free-to-play pool. New users can join the OddsChecker Oscars 2023 pool and play for a share of $1000 for free. Sign-up here, and correctly predict multiple winners at the 95th Academy Awards this weekend, to be in with a shot of winning the grand prize!
Even if you don't plan on watching the 2023 Oscars, you'd be crazy to miss out on the OddsChecker 2023 free-to-play pool. It costs nothing to play, and with a bit of luck, you could be $1000 richer before the weekend is up.
Whether you think it will be a big night for 'Everything Everywhere All at Once or you think the Academy Awards will be spread far and wide, it is time to make your predictions!
How to Play the OddsChecker 2023 Oscars Free Pool
Here are the step you need to follow, to enter the 2023 Oscars Free Pool.
1) CLICK HERE or on the "Win a $1000 Now" to navigate your way to the OddsChecker x Play Action Pool for the 2023 Oscars.
2) Complete your registration on Play Action Pool if you haven't already got an account.
3) Make your predictions for the 2023 Oscars, selecting your favorite for each of the 95th Academy Awards.
4) That's it... You are now in the running to win $1000, and all that is left to do is keep an eye on how the 2023 Oscars unfold.
Oscars 2023 Predictions: The Questions
Here are the predictions you need to make on the 2023 Oscars, in order to win $1000 at the 95th Academy Awards. We will list out each of the questions below, and highlight our prediction in bold.
- All Quiet On The Western Front
- Avatar: The Way Of Water
- The Banshees Of Inisherin
- Everything Everywhere All At Once
- The Fabelmans
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Triangle Of Sadness
- Women Talking
Best Actor In A Leading Role
- Austin Butler (Elvis)
- Colin Farrell (The Banshees Of Inisherin)
- Brendan Fraser (The Whale)
- Paul Mescal (Aftersun)
- Bill Nighy (Living)
- Cate Blanchett (Tár)
- Ana De Armas (Blonde)
- Andrea Riseborough (To Leslie)
- Michelle Williams (The Fabelmans)
- Michelle Yeoh (Everything Everywhere All At Once)
- The Banshees Of Inisherin (Martin Mcdonagh)
- Everything Everywhere All At Once (Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert)
- The Fabelmans (Steven Spielberg)
- Tár (Todd Field)
- Triangle Of Sadness (Ruben Östlund)
Best Supporting Actor
- Brendan Gleeson (The Banshees Of Inisherin)
- Brian Tyree Henry (Causeway)
- Judd Hirsch (The Fabelmans)
- Barry Keoghan (The Banshees Of Inisherin)
- Ke Huy Quan (Everything Everywhere All At Once)
Best Supporting Actress
- Angela Bassett (Black Panther: Wakanda Forever)
- Hong Chau (The Whale)
- Kerry Condon (The Banshees Of Inisherin)
- Jamie Lee Curtis (Everything Everywhere All At Once)
- Stephanie Hsu (Everything Everywhere All At Once)
Best Original Screenplay
- The Banshees Of Inisherin (Written By Martin Mcdonagh)
- Everything Everywhere All At Once (Written By Daniel Kwan & Daniel Scheinert)
- The Fabelmans (Written By Steven Spielberg & Tony Kushner)
- Tár (Written By Todd Field)
- Triangle Of Sadness (Written By Ruben Östlund)
- All Quiet On The Western Front (James Friend)
- Bardo, False Chronicle Of A Handful Of Truths (Darius Khondji)
- Elvis (Mandy Walker)
- Empire Of Light (Roger Deakins)
- Tár (Florian Hoffmeister)
Best Animated Film
- Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio (Guillermo Del Toro, Mark Gustafson, Gary Ungar, and Alex Bulkley)
- Marcel The Shell With Shoes On (Dean Fleischer Camp, Elisabeth Holm, Andrew Goldman, Caroline Kaplan, and Paul Mezey)
- Puss In Boots: The Last Wish (Joel Crawford And Mark Swift)
- The Sea Beast (Chris Williams And Jed Schlanger)
- Turning Red (Domee Shi And Lindsey Collins)
Oscars 2023 Prize Payout Breakdown
The winning prize is $1000 and a share will be determined by the number of winners if necessary.
Oscars 2023 OddsChecker Pool - Terms & Conditions
- OddsChecker reserves the right to change the value or type of prize with reasonable equivalents.
- There is no alternative in whole or in part for the prize offered.
- Ticket prizes and/or entry into an event prize will be subject to the event holder's terms and conditions of entry. Fulfillment of ticket/event prizes is subject to availability and restrictions.
- For ticket/event prizes, the winner (and their guest(s) (where applicable)) are responsible for any insurance, medical costs plus all other expenses, including, but not limited to, meals, refreshments, spending money and any other incidental expenses which are not included as part of a prize unless otherwise stated.
- Any prize or any of its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded or commissioned.
- OddsChecker is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of a prize or for any inability of the prize winner (or their guest(s) (where applicable)) to take up a prize.
- OddsChecker reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a customer's enjoyment of our services and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a promotion, or abuse the spirit of a promotion, will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture, blocking or cancellation of the prize under this promotion, as well as an immediate exclusion from this and future promotions and/or closing of the account (as applicable). OddsChecker in its reasonable discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of a promotion.
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions, or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (at OddsChecker's reasonable discretion), OddsChecker reserves the right to withhold delivery of, and/or cancel, the prize under this promotion.
- OddsChecker reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without notice.
- OddsChecker’s decision on a dispute in relation to this promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.25) The promoter is Cyan Blue Odds USA Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom, with company number 11736817 and whose registered office is The Aircraft Factory, 100 Cambridge Grove, London, United Kingdom, W6 0LE.
- OddsChecker reserves the right to swap out the prize based on availability for one of equal or lesser value.