Odds format
VA
United States
Canada
Betslip

Complete 2022 WWE Hell in a Cell Odds and Betting Preview: Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins and More

We have a complete betting preview and odds breakdown for the WWE Hell in a Cell and Hell in a Cell odds for every match.
| 5 min read
Share
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Complete 2022 WWE Hell in a Cell Odds and Betting Preview: Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins and More

Oddsmakers are ready for this year’s version of Hell in a Cell. There’s good news and bad news. The good news is that oddsmakers believe the right people will go over on Sunday. The bad news is that the show looks like it’s going to be one of the most predictable WWE has put on in a long time.

Looking For The Best Sportsbook Promotions Available For You In Your State? Simply Click Here 

WWE Hell in a Cell Odds

Hell in a Cell – Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins

Oddsmakers believe that the presumed main event is going to have a predictable outcome. Cody Rhodes is the heavy favorite to win his third straight match over Seth Rollins. Likely putting an end to their feud.

Rhodes is given -400 odds, or an implied 80% chance. Meanwhile, Seth Rollins is given +250 odds or an implied 28.6% chance.

Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins Odds

OddsWrestlerImplied chance
-400Cody Rhodes80%
+250Seth Rollins28.6%

Hell in a Cell: Raw Women’s Championship Match

The highest-profile title match on the card is the Women’s triple threat, but again oddsmakers believe this one is predictable. Bianca Belair is the biggest favorite on the card.

Belair is given -500 odds, or an implied 83.3% chance to retain her title. Meanwhile, Asuka and Becky Lynch are both given +500 odds, or an implied 16.7% chance of taking home the Raw Women’s championship.

Raw Women’s Championship Match Odds

WrestlerOddsImplied chance
Bianca Belair-50083.3%
Asuka+50016.7%
Becky Lynch+50016.7%

Place a first time wager of up to $1,500 and get it back with Caesars if it loses

Hell in a Cell: Bobby Lashley vs. Omos and MVP

The tightest match on the card is the handicap match. Oddsmakers aren’t entirely sure which way this one will go, though they have the all mighty as the favorite.

Bobby Lashley is given -161 odds, or an implied 61.7% chance of overcoming the numbers disadvantage. Meanwhile, Omos and MVP are given +110 odds, or an implied 47.6% chance to end this feud with their second straight victory over the former WWE champion.

Handicap Match Odds

WrestlerOddsImplied chance
Bobby Lashley-16161.7%
Omos and MVP+11047.6%

Hell in a Cell: Ezekiel vs. Kevin Owens

Oddsmakers also aren’t sure what to make of the only singles match on the card. Kevin Owens is one of the few true main event stars in the company, but this is the first pay-per-view match for the newly packaged Ezekiel.

They’re choosing to back Owens in the match with -161 odds, or an implied 61.7% chance of victory. However, Ezekiel is given decent +120 odds, or an implied 45.5% chance to get the win and avoid his first singles loss since debuting in April.

Ezekiel vs. Kevin Owens Odds

WrestlerOddsImplied chance
Kevin Owens-16161.7%
Ezekiel+12045.5%

Hell in a Cell: United States Championship Match

This is another easy one for oddsmakers. Theory is the heavy favorite to win this one and with good reason. Since returning to television at the end of April, Mustafa Ali is just 2-4 and one of those wins was by DQ where Ali was beaten down.

So, it should come as no surprise that Theory is given -303 odds, or an implied 75.2% chance of victory. Meanwhile, Ali is given +188 odds, or an implied 34.7% chance to win his first title since his debut in 2016.

United States Championship Match Odds

WrestlerOddsImplied chance
Theory-30375.2%
Mustafa Ali+18834.7%

Hell in a Cell Tag Team Match: Finn Balor, AJ Styles, and Liv Morgan vs. The Judgement Day

This match is an interesting one for a few reasons. It’s the first time that The Judgment Day will have a match as one unit on a pay-per-view, but it’s also a reunion for Bullet Club, Styles, and Balor, for the first time in WWE, alongside Liv Morgan.

Oddsmakers do believe that WWE will back their newly formed stable, as The Judgement Day is given -250 odds, or an implied 71.4% chance to win. However, Balor, Styles, and Morgan are given +163 odds or an implied 38% chance of victory.

Tag Team Match Odds

TeamOddsImplied chance
The Judgement Day-25071.4%
Balor, Styles, and Morgan+16338%

Bet $5, Get $200 Guaranteed when you bet on any Sport

NFLMLBNBANCAABNCAAFBoxing/MMA

A PR Associate at @OddsCheckerUS. Available for Podcasts, Radio, and TV. Quoted in Forbes, Chicago Tribune, Sports Illustrated, and more.

0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.