Oscars Odds: 45% of Bets on Brendan Fraser to Take Home Best Actor at 2023 Academy Awards
Oscars Odds: 45% of Bets on Brendan Fraser to Take Home Best Actor
The 2023 Academy Awards are just a few weeks away. Bettors have been eager to wager on the Oscars, and despite not taking home the Golden Globe for Best Actor, Brendan Fraser is the favorite to take home the Oscar for Best Actor. Here is a look at the latest Oscars odds and betting for Best Actor.
When are the Oscars?
- Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET/ 5:00 PM PT
How to watch the Oscars?
- Where to Watch: ABC
Click here for betting odds for the 2023 Oscars
With the DraftKings promo code, you can win bigger on this game, as you bet $5, win $150 with this Moneyline boost. That is a 30-1 odds boost on this pick or any other of your choice, so win bigger now with DraftKings!
Here are the simple steps required to claim this offer:
- Click this link or on the "Claim $150 Now" button below. You will then be taken to DraftKings Sportsbook, where you ensure you are eligible for an account and this promotion.
- Complete your DraftKings Sportsbook registration, knowing your bet $5, and win $150 is automatically attached thanks to our exclusive links
- Deposit $5+ into your account, so you are ready to place your first $5 Moneyline wager
- Now place a $5 wager on your chosen Moneyline to qualify for your 30-1 odds boost
- Win $150 in additional bonuses when your Moneyline wager wins, thanks to the DraftKings promo code.
Oscar Odds: Best Actor
There was plenty of scandal surrounding the Golden Globes, and among that is one of the nominees for Best Actor, Brendan Fraser. He did not attend the ceremony, and Austin Butler took home the Golden Globe for Best Actor back in January.
Now with just over one month until the Oscars, Fraser finds himself as the favorite in Oscars odds for Best Actor, and bettors are also backing Fraser to win the Oscar for Best Actor. Fraser has received over 45% of bets to win Best Actor at the 2023 Academy Awards. He is followed by Austin Butler, who has received just 24% of bets.
Brendan Fraser is currently given (-160) odds or an implied 61.5% chance to win Best Actor. Meanwhile, second in Best Actor odds is Austin Butler, who is given (+300) odds or an implied 25% chance he will add the Oscar to go with his Golden Globe for Best Actor,
Despite Elvis being at the bottom of the odds for winning Best Picture, Austin Butler is second in Oscars odds for Best Actor. Butler portrayed the King of Rock 'n' Roll exceptionally well, but many people believe the transformation portrayed by Brendan Fraser is worthy of the Oscar for Best Actor.
Oscars Odds: Best Actor
|Actor / Movie||Odds||% Of Bets|
|Brendan Fraser - The Whale||-160||45.51%|
|Austin Butler - Elvis||+300||24.07%|
|Colin Farrell - The Banshees of Insherin||+375||14.66%|
|Paul Mescal - Aftersun||+3500||3.28%|
|Bill Nighy - Living||+5000||9.63%|
Are you looking for a new sportsbook to use? Click claim now below on the offer and get a new welcome bonus!
Tom Viera is an experienced betting and fantasy sports writer. Tom brings a vast knowledge of all things NFL, NBA, MLB and soccer to the OddsChecker stable of handicappers.