Odds format
VA
United States
Canada
Betslip

2023 Oscars Odds: Michelle Yeoh, Cate Blanchett Favorites for Best Actress

The 2023 Oscars are just one day away! Kyle Newman is here to break down the Best Actress odds for the 95th Academy Awards.
| 5 min read
Share
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

2023 Oscars Odds: Michelle Yeoh, Cate Blanchett Favorites for Best Actress

The Best Actress market is a tight one. On the odds market, it’s even tighter than the Best Actor market, which is virtually tied. But the betting makes this one clear; Michelle Yeoh has the slight edge.

Click here for $5000 worth of sports betting bonuses to use for the Oscars

Best Actress 2023 Odds

Yeoh, nominated for her performance in Everything Everywhere All at Once, is given -125 odds or an implied 55.6% chance to win the award. Her biggest competition is Cate Blanchett, nominated for her role in TAR. Blanchett is given +125 odds, or an implied 44.4% chance to take home the award.

However, the betting shows a clear disparity between the two. Over the last seven days, Yeoh has seen 56.7% of bets placed on her to take home the award. Blanchett is second, with only 29.2% of bets placed on her.

None of the other nominated actresses are given much chance to pull off an upset here. Ana de Armas has seen 7.7% of bets placed on her. Meanwhile, Andrea Riseborough is third on the market with +2900 odds, or an implied 3.3% chance.

This has been tight since the day the market was released. Blanchett was the favorite at the time at -150, to Yeoh’s +110. That’s flipped now on the strength of the betting. The momentum clearly seems to be behind Yeoh to win the award as a result, but it’s not a lock by any means. She’s only ahead of Blanchett by a hair.

Click here for the Oscars odds

Best Actress 2023 Odds

ActressOdds% of bets placed (last 7 days)
Michelle Yeoh-12556.7%
Cate Blanchett+12529.2%
Andrea Riseborough+29007.7%
Ana De Armas+65004.3%
Michelle Williams+66002.1%

NFLMLBNBANCAABNCAAFBoxing/MMA

A PR Associate at @OddsCheckerUS. Available for Podcasts, Radio, and TV. Quoted in Forbes, Chicago Tribune, Sports Illustrated, and more.

0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.