Players Championship: Bet $1, Win $100 If Dustin Johnson Makes A Birdie With theScore Bet
Bet $1, Win $100 If Dustin Johnson Makes A Birdie With theScore Bet
Golf’s fifth major takes place this week at the world-famous TPC Sawgrass and as usual it promises to be one of the biggest events of the golfing calendar. We’ve been treated to some great finishes already on the PGA Tour, but it steps up a notch this Thursday.
Sawgrass is famous for great finishes and the par 3 17th hole, arguably the most famous hole in golf. What’s better than to enjoy the action with a huge 1bonus on a near certainty?
theScore Bet have the BEST offer on the market for the event and you can ONLY claim it through OddsChecker.
You can claim a $100 bonus on Dustin Johnson making a birdie at the event off just a $1 stake. That’s the reigning Masters Champion and World Number One … Dustin Johnson. Just one birdie. It’s a no brainer to claim this promotion and sign up to theScore Bet now.
Here’s how to claim this incredible offer.
1. Click this link HERE (Note: You won’t be able to claim the offer if you don’t hit this link)
2. Download theScore Bet’s app
3. Make a qualifying deposit of $10 or more
4. Bet a minimum of $1 on any player on the The Players Championship outright market
5. Claim your $100 bonus if Dustin Johnson makes a birdie at any point in the tournament!
6. It’s that simple.