2020 US Election Odds: Trump or Biden? Predictions For DraftKings $100,000 Prize Pool
2020 US Presidential Election Odds: Predictions for DraftKings Free Election Prize Pool For $100,000
Unfortunately, unlike many other countries we can't bet on the US election, however, our friends over at Draftkings are running one of their famous fantasy competitions which will add plenty of intrigue to the 2020 US election.
The DraftKings competition is free to enter and the prize pool is a whopping $100,000! Here's what you need to know about the 2020 US election competition:
- You need a DraftKings account to enter! Click here to sign-up and also qualify their mega $1,000 sportsbook sign-up bonus (T&C's apply).
- Once you've joined DraftKings, you will find the competition in the promos section.
- Firstly, you will need to predict who will be the next President of the United States. Will in be Donald Trump or Joe Biden? Don't worry, we've got a bit of advice further down the article.
- You will then need choose either Donald Trump or Joe Biden to win the popular vote.
- It then starts to get a little trickier...you need to predict the elector college winner in the following 11 states:
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
That's it! Pretty straight forward and best of all it's free!
2020 US Election Odds
To help you out, we've used data from our UK website to predict the outcomes of the events listed above.
Who will win the 2020 US election? Currently, the US election odds imply that Joe Biden is the most likely candidate to win. Joe Biden's odds suggest he has a 54.5% chance of winning, and Donald Trump's odds imply he has a 45.5% chance. However, 80% of the money wagered on the US election odds market in September has been on Donald Trump.
Who will win the 2020 US election popular vote? We strongly recommend picking Joe Biden in this market. Joe Biden's popular vote odds imply he has a 85.7% chance of winning.
US Election Presidential State Winner: Arizona Betting Odds
Republicans: +138 (42.1% chance)Democratic: -154 (60.6% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Colorado Betting Odds
Republicans: +600 (14.3% chance)Democratic: -650 (86.7% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Florida Betting Odds
Republicans: -118 (54.1% chance)Democratic: +100 (50% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Indiana Betting Odds
Republicans: -1400 (93.3% chance)Democratic: +900 (10% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Iowa Betting Odds
Republicans: -188 (65.2% chance)Democratic: +235 (29.9% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Michigan Betting Odds
Republicans: +225 (30.8% chance)Democratic: -225 (69.2% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: New Jersey Betting Odds
Republicans: +1000 (9.1% chance)Democratic: -2000 (95.2% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: North Carolina Betting Odds
Republicans: -125 (55.6% chance)Democratic: +110 (47.6% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Republicans: +150 (40% chance)Democratic: -143 (58.8% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: West Virginia Betting Odds
Republicans: -6600 (98.5% chance)Democratic: +1600 (5.9% chance)
US Election Presidential State Winner: Wisconsin Betting Odds
Republicans: +210 (32.3% chance)Democratic: -188 (65.2% chance)
If you want further information on the US election, read our full betting breakdown here.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700(NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.