2020 Presidential Election Odds & Predictions: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump
Despite online gambling now being legal in various states, online sportsbooks aren't taking bets on the 2020 Presidential election, so these free to play games are the closest way to legally win money on the election.
FanDuel's Bet The Ballot
The best news is that FanDuel's Bet The Ballot is free to enter, and by entering you could win your share of the $50,000 in prizes. Here's how you can enter:
1) You need a FanDuel account to enter! Click this exclusive link to create an account in seconds. You'll also be eligible for a risk-free bet of upto $1000 (T&C's apply)
2) Once you've joined FanDuel you can take part via the FanDuel Sportsbook or the FanDuel Fantasy App
3) Wager your virtual tokens on 17 different election markets
4) Try and win the most tokens possible possible, earning yourself a big win at the end of election night.
FanDuel's Free To Play Election Game
The game itself is simple. You start by being given 1,000 virtual tokens. You then wager these tokens across a 17 election based markets, as if it were real money. Once you've made your predictions you can sit back and wait until the election results trickle in. Then those participants with the largest amount of tokens win a share of the $50,000 prize pool. It's worth noting you can change your predictions anytime before the Election Day, if there is breaking news or you change your thoughts.
Here are three questions that you'll be able to wager on, with many more available in the game.
- Who will win the US presidency? (Joe Biden: -175; Donald Trump, +138)
- Who will win the MAJORITY in the Senate? (Democrats: -175; Republicans: +200)
- Who will win majority of states? (Joe Biden: -120; Donald Trump, +105)
Play FanDuel Bet The Ballot
It's so simple to play.
2) Recieve 1,000 tokens to use on Bet The Ballot
3) Wager at least 1 token on all 17 of the questions
4) Watch the results roll in on Election Day and enjoy