Odds format
United States

2020 US Presidential Election Odds Update: 69.2% Chance Donald Trump Wins Election After Claiming He's Won

Donald Trump heavy favorite with the books following claim that he's won the election
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

2020 US Presidential Election Odds Update: 60% Chance Donald Trump Wins Election After Claiming He's Won

In the early hours of this morning Donald Trump proclaimed victory in the election amid claims of "fraud". The President stated that "as far as [he's] concerned we already have won", but not only is that factually inaccurate as a statement, it's also an outcome that bookmakers are uncertain on.

In the United Kingdom where betting on politics is legal, Donald Trump is a -110 favorite to win the election - albeit narrowly - having been as long as +215 at 1pm ET yesterday. That implies a probability of 52% that Trump will win a second term.

2020 US Election Odds

1US OddsUK OddsImplied % Chance
Donald Trump-11010/1152.4%
Joe Biden+1506/440.0%

2020 US Presidential Election Betting Update 

Bettors in the UK are putting their money on Trump with 59.14% of bets in the past hour being on Donald Trump. That leaves 40.86% who are backing Joe Biden, perhaps tempted by the +225 odds that are on offer with some states in play and the promise of a large quantity of postal votes potentially voting Democrat.

2020 US Election Key State Odds: Pennsylvania State Odds

Pennsylvania now appears to be the key state left for both Joe Biden and Donald Trump's of winning the White House. The Republicans are the favorites to win in Pennsylvania, the current odds imply Tump's got a 76.9% chance of winning the state, which would make him almost certain to win reelection as things stand.

OddsChecker PR manager Pete Watt: "Oddsmakers have been sweating throughout the entire evening as they struggled to grasp the electoral landscape as voting closed and results began to roll in."

"We've seen both men named as favorites at various points throughout the night, and with the race looking set to go down to the wire, we expect to see plenty more twists, turns and bets before it's over."

Pennsylvania State Odds

1US OddsUK OddsImplied % Chance

2020 US Election: Betting On The Election

Good news! Online sports betting is legal in various states in the US. Bookmakers like DraftKings and FanDuel operate in these states! Click here to find the best betting offers from the biggest sportsbooks operating in your state.

A lifelong football and basketball fan with years of experience in the sports gambling industry, Sam is known for his incredibly deep knowledge of all things NFL and NBA.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.