Odds format
United States
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link
All eyes will be on Wembley as an empty stadium plays host to the FA Cup Final between Chelsea and Arsenal

FA Cup Betting Odds

Frank Lampard’s Chelsea go into the FA Cup final as the bookmakers favorites to lift the trophy. Chelsea’s form has likely been the main reason online sportsbooks have made them -162 to win the FA Cup, they have only lost one of their previous four games.

Arsenal were far from convincing last time out when they narrowly beat Watford, and the game before they were defeated by Aston Villa. Mikel Arteta’s side are +132 to lift the trophy this weekend.

FA Cup Winner Odds:

Chelsea -162

Arsenal +132

(Click odds to bet)

The FA Cup normally throws up plenty of drama, and if you think more can be expected in the final, online bettors can back the draw at +245, which will mean the game goes to extra time and potentially even a penalty shoot-out.

Christian Pulisic has been in fine-form since the Premier League season resumed, the American has scored four goals in his last nine league outings. Pulisic has been priced up at +650 to score first in the FA Cup final, and +210 to score anytime in the final.

FA Cup Betting

The betting has been pretty even between these two teams over the last seven days. Arsenal have accounted for just under 52% of bets in the FA Cup Final Winners market, with Chelsea taking the other 48%. However, the majority of the money has been on Chelsea lifting the cup, in the same time period just under 80% of money wagered has been on Frank Lampard’s team.

This indicates the bigger bettors (high-rollers) are confident Chelsea will get the job done.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score first has been a very popular bet, the Arsenal hit-man is +475 to open the scoring.

Other popular bets include:

Oliver Giroud scoring first at +550

2-2 Draw at +1200

3-3 Draw at +5000

Both teams to score at -135

FA Cup Picks and Predictions

Best Bet - 1u - Chelsea win to nil @ +290

It's going to be a unusual game. It's every soccer fans dream to see their team play at the famous Wembley Stadium and in this post-Covid world this will be the first time the final has ever been free of supporters.

Chelsea and Arsenal both have great records in the FA Cup and fans are expecting to see lots of goals. There is very little value in the market for high scoring, so I'm going to back Chelsea to win to nil. It's +290 giving you nearly 3/1 odds, which feels right in what could be a surprisingly tense game. The past two FA Cup finals have been won to nil, and 6 of those in the last decade.

0.5u - Olivier Giroud to score first @ +550

The smart money to score first would be on Christian Pulisic, and I certainly wouldn't put you off hedging your bets by backing him at +650, especially given his red-hot form. 

There'd be something poetic about Giroud scoring against his old team at Wembley and it's just one of those when you have a hunch that the romance of the FA Cup isn't dead. Giroud netting first just feels right, and although I can't back it up with stats, I'll certainly be wagering on it.

Article Author


Here at oddschecker, we have a team of highly-experienced writers, who keep their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest sports and betting news and predictions. This gives us the ability to bring you all the information you need when it comes to your favorite sports.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.