Lewis Hamilton looks set to sign a new deal with Mercedes before the end of the year.
Hungarian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (8/11), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (7/4), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (20), Felipe Massa (W…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (6/4), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (22), Daniel Ricciardo…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (2/9), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2/9), Daniel Ricciardo (Red) (7/4), Sebastian Vett…
- Points Finish
- w/o Mercedes
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Winning Car
- Practice 1 - Winning Driver
- Practice 2 - Winning Driver
- Practice 3 - Winning Driver
- Winning Margin
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Fastest Pit Stop - Team
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Not to finish race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Marcus Ericsson To Be Classified
- Race Leaders
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- w/o Hamilton
- Driver On Pole Position To Win The Race?
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Caterham Total Finishers
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Daniil Kvyat To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Total Finishers
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Jules Bianchi To Be Classified
- Kamui Kobayashi To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Marrusia Total Finishers
- Max Chilton To Be Classified
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
Lewis Hamilton is a worthy favourite to get back to winning ways in the Hungarian GP, says our tipster Tom Millard.
Felipe Massa has refused to back down in his condemnation of Kevin Magnussen following their first-corner collision in Germany.
Max Chilton has every confidence he will be retained by Marussia for a third consecutive season.
Sergio Perez has no doubt the newly-announced Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead next season following its false start of a year ago.
Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are both determined to claim a win in Hungary this weekend ahead of the summer break.
Formula One will return to Mexico for the first time in 23 years after being included on 2015 calendar.
Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff has sustained a number of fractures in a cycling accident.
Kimi Raikkonen's future at Ferrari would appear to be safe after boss Marco Mattiacci said the Finn was "the driver we need".
Valtteri Bottas has set out his world-title aim ahead of this weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix.