Nico Rosberg has confirmed holding clear-the-air talks with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton.
Chinese Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (3/4), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2), Sebastian Vettel (Red) (20), Daniel Ricciardo …
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (15/8), Sebastian Vettel (Red) (20), Daniel Ricciar…
- View all oddsWinning Car
Mercedes (1/9), Red Bull (9), Ferrari (18), Force India (28), Williams (30), McLaren (33), Toro Ro…
- Podium Finish
- Points Finish
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Practice 2 - Winning Driver
- Practice 3 - Winning Driver
- Winning Margin
- w/o Mercedes
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Fastest Pit Stop - Team
- Qualifying Top 2 Finish
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Car
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- Qualifying Winning Nationality
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Highest Scoring Team
- Winning Nationality
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Double Points Finish
- Fav v The Field
- In What Position Will Lewis Hamilton (GBR/Mercedes) Be Classified In The Race?
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Race Leaders
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- Driver On Pole Position To Win The Race?
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Caterham Total Finishers
- Daniel Ricciardo Specials
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Total Finishers
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Jules Bianchi To Be Classified
- Kamui Kobayashi To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Marrusia Total Finishers
- Max Chilton To Be Classified
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg Specials
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
- Pole Position/Race Winner Double
Daniel Ricciardo has already moved on from the appeal loss which denied him second place at the Australian Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso has urged critics to give new Ferrari team principal Marco Mattiacci time to prove himself.
Romain Grosjean has confirmed he's been paid by Lotus after a new management structure was put in place this winter.
Toto Wolff believes the right ingredients put together over the last few years have turned Mercedes into title hopefuls.
Force India's Nico Hulkenberg can rack up another points finish at this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix says Tom Millard.
Lewis Hamilton is hoping his recent victory in Bahrain has delivered a psychological blow to team-mate Nico Rosberg.
Christian Horner insists Red Bull technical expert Adrian Newey still has the desire for success.
Jenson Button heads to China this weekend believing McLaren have a point to prove after their recent failure in Bahrain.
Ferrari president Luca Di Montezemolo has found a new ally in his war on the current state of Formula One.