Formula One is set for a record-equalling 20-race schedule in 2015 following confirmation of next season's calendar.
Singapore Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (3/4), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2), Daniel Ricciardo (Red) (12), Valtteri Bottas (…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (15/8), Daniel Ricciardo (Red) (16), Sebastian Vett…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/4), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (1/4), Daniel Ricciardo (Red) (5/4), Sebastian Vett…
- Points Finish
- w/o Mercedes
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Dual Forecast
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Winning Car
- Practice 1 - Winning Driver
- Practice 2 - Winning Driver
- Practice 1 - Winning Car
- Winning Margin
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Qualifying Top 2 Finish
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Car
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- Qualifying Winning Nationality
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Highest Scoring Team
- Winning Nationality
- Not to finish race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Double Points Finish
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Valtteri Bottas Specials
- w/o Hamilton
- Total German Scoring Drivers
- Adrian Sutil Points Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Podium Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Points Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Specials
- Esteban Gutierrez Points Finish
- Felipe Massa Podium Finish
- Felipe Massa Points Finish
- Fernando Alonso Podium Finish
- Fernando Alonso Points Finish
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Jean Eric Vergne Points Finish
- Jenson Button Points Finish
- Jenson Button Specials
- Kimi Raikkonen Points Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Podium Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Points Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Max Chilton Points Finish
- Nico Hulkenberg Points Finish
- Nico Rosberg Podium Finish
- Nico Rosberg Points Finish
- Nico Rosberg Specials
- No Points Finish
- Pastor Maldonado Points Finish
- Romain Grosjean Points Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Podium Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Points Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Sergio Perez Points Finish
- Valtteri Bottas Podium Finish
- Valtteri Bottas Points Finish
Ron Dennis believes Formula One teams need to re-invent themselves if they are to attract a wider fan base.
The FIA has decided to ban all radio transmissions at future grands prix deemed to help the driver with his on-track performance.
Toro Rosso teenage prodigy Max Verstappen has earned lavish praise from all within the team.
Ferrari chairman Luca Di Montezemolo will step down next month, with Sergio Marchionne is set to take on the role.
Michael Schumacher is to continue his road to recovery from severe head injuries at his home in Switzerland.
Jenson Button has held "interesting and encouraging" talks with Ron Dennis about the future of McLaren.
Nico Rosberg has called on Formula One fans to "forgive and forget" after being booed on the podium again.
Lewis Hamilton is hoping his Italian Grand Prix victory has provided him with a launchpad to again reel in Nico Rosberg.
Luca Di Montezemolo's tenure as president of Ferrari would appear to be drawing to a close.