Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has warned a London Grand Prix remains a long shot.
German Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (7/10), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (20), Felipe Massa (Wil…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/2), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2), Felipe Massa (Wil) (28), Valtteri Bottas (Wil)…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/5), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2/9), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (15/8), Daniel Ricciar…
- Points Finish
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 4 Finish
- Top 6 Finish
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Winning Car
- Practice 1 - Winning Driver
- Practice 2 - Winning Driver
- Practice 3 - Winning Driver
- Winning Margin
- Number of Finishers
- Qualifying Winning Car
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- Qualifying Winning Nationality
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Winning Nationality
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- Double Podium Finish
- Double Points Finish
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Total German Scoring Drivers
- Daniel Ricciardo Podium Finish
- Felipe Massa Podium Finish
- Fernando Alonso Podium Finish
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Lewis Hamilton Podium Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Nico Rosberg Podium Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Podium Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Valtteri Bottas Podium Finish
Prime minister David Cameron has officially opened Williams' new £8m advanced engineering facility at Grove.
The wife of Michael Schumacher claims the seven-times Formula One world champion is slowly improving.
Lotus driver Charles Pic believes teams would face difficulties adapting to the new low-profile tyres tested by Pirelli.
Eric Boullier believes the FIA's potential ban on a clever suspension device will impact on some teams more than others.
Lewis Hamilton recovered from an early setback to finish fifth fastest on the second day of in-season testing at Silverstone.
Paul Hembery hailed Pirelli's 18-inch concept tyres as "stunning" after the new design was launched.
Nico Rosberg has responded to Lewis Hamilton's playful dig by saying he is "100 per cent German".
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff insists Lewis Hamilton is "very strong mentally", despite recent criticisms of him.
McLaren are to operate in 2015 with the biggest budget in the team's history.