Lewis Hamilton equalled Nigel Mansell's pole record for a British driver when coming out on top in qualifying in Melbourne.
F1 betting for the 2014 season, which starts in Australia on 16 March and finishes in Abu Dhabi on 23 November.
Australian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (4), Daniel Ricciardo (Red) (10), Fernando Alonso (Fe…
- View all oddsWinning Car
Mercedes (7/10), Red Bull (8), Ferrari (12), McLaren (14), Williams (22), Force India (40), Toro R…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/2), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (8/11), Fernando Alonso (Fer) (7/4), Felipe Massa (…
- Points Finish
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Dual Forecast
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Enhanced Win Only
- Winning Margin
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Highest Scoring Team
- Winning Nationality
- Leader after 5 Laps
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Double Points Finish
- Kimi Raikkonen Specials
- Leader after 10 Laps
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa Specials
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso End of 1st Lap Position
- Fernando Alonso Finishing Position
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Total Finishers
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button Specials
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Kamui Kobayashi To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Finishing Position
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Marrusia Total Finishers
- Max Chilton To Be Classified
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg End of 1st Lap Position
- Nico Rosberg Specials
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel Finishing Position
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
Sebastian Vettel believes it will still be a struggle to finish the Australian Grand Prix on Sunday despite Red Bull's upturn in form.
Nico Rosberg usurped Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton at the top of the timesheet in a final practice session.
Lewis Hamilton moved to the top of the timesheets on the first official day of the new Formula One season.
Sebastian Vettel and Christian Horner were both left breathing a sigh of relief as Red Bull finally displayed positive signs.
Jenson Button has tempered the expectation of McLaren fans ahead of the new season by warning his car is not quick enough.
Lewis Hamilton endured a wretched start to the new F1 season, managing just half a lap before his Mercedes stopped.
We have plenty of videos from Sky Sports for you to enjoy ahead of the start of the F1 season in Australia this weekend.
The Williams team can shock the established order by winning the season-opening Australian GP, says our F1 expert Tom Millard.
Tom Millard says the works Mercedes team can thrive in F1's new hybrid era with Lewis Hamilton our pick for the title.