Lewis Hamilton moved to the top of the timesheets on the first official day of the new Formula One season.
F1 betting for the 2014 season, which starts in Australia on 16 March and finishes in Abu Dhabi on 23 November.
Australian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (7/4), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (3), Fernando Alonso (Fer) (10), Jenson Button (McL…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (5/4), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (5/2), Felipe Massa (Wil) (25), Fernando Alonso (Fe…
- View all oddsWinning Car
Mercedes (7/10), Red Bull (14), McLaren (17), Williams (17), Ferrari (19), Force India (59), Lotus…
- Podium Finish
- Points Finish
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Winning Margin
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Qualifying Top 2 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Car
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- Qualifying Winning Nationality
- Highest Scoring Team
- Winning Nationality
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Kimi Raikkonen Specials
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa Specials
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button Specials
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Kamui Kobayashi To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Max Chilton To Be Classified
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg Specials
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
Sebastian Vettel and Christian Horner were both left breathing a sigh of relief as Red Bull finally displayed positive signs.
Jenson Button has tempered the expectation of McLaren fans ahead of the new season by warning his car is not quick enough.
Lewis Hamilton endured a wretched start to the new F1 season, managing just half a lap before his Mercedes stopped.
We have plenty of videos from Sky Sports for you to enjoy ahead of the start of the F1 season in Australia this weekend.
The Williams team can shock the established order by winning the season-opening Australian GP, says our F1 expert Tom Millard.
Tom Millard says the works Mercedes team can thrive in F1's new hybrid era with Lewis Hamilton our pick for the title.
Max Chilton is ready to end Marussia's points drought after becoming a fitness freak over the winter.
Lewis Hamilton feels his level of maturity will stand him in good stead for a tilt this year at a second F1 world title.
Claire Williams is hoping to strike a blow for Formula One's minnows this season.