It was business as usual upon Formula One's return from its summer break as Mercedes dominated Belgian Grand Prix practice.
Belgian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/5), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (16), Daniel Ricciardo (…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (6/4), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (16), Daniel Ricciardo…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (1/6), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (5/4), Daniel Ricciard…
- Points Finish
- w/o Mercedes
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 2 Finish
- Top 6 Finish
- Winning Car
- Practice 2 - Winning Driver
- Practice 3 - Winning Driver
- Winning Margin
- Number of Finishers
- Fastest Pit Stop - Team
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Highest Scoring Team
- Not to finish race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Marcus Ericsson To Be Classified
- Race Leaders
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- w/o Hamilton
- Driver On Pole Position To Win The Race?
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Daniil Kvyat To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Total Finishers
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Jules Bianchi To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Finishing Position
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Max Chilton To Be Classified
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
Bernie Ecclestone has no doubt Formula One will be making its debut in Russia in early October.
Marussia sporting director Graeme Lowdon says the team are "working towards" ensuring Max Chilton retains his seat.
Jenson Button says Toro Rosso teenager Max Verstappen would have been mad to turn down an F1 drive.
Lewis Hamilton is confident he has cleared the air with his Mercedes bosses following the furore at the Hungarian GP.
Briton Max Chilton will not race in this weekend's Belgian Grand Prix and his F1 future appears to be on the line.
Sergio Perez appears certain of retaining his seat with Force India for 2015.
Nico Rosberg concedes he has learned "various things" following the team orders row that unfolded in Hungary.
Lewis Hamilton is hoping his luck has turned as he heads into the second half of this year's Formula One title battle.
Andre Lotterer is to race for Caterham in this weekend's Belgian Grand Prix as replacement for Kamui Kobayashi.