Lewis Hamilton hailed his mechanics following a difficult day of practice that he claims left him "heavily compromised".
Malaysian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/7), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (9/4), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (17), Kimi Raikkonen …
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (8/13), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (7/4), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (28), Kimi Raikkonen…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (1/6), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (5/4), Kimi Raikkonen…
- Points Finish
- w/o Mercedes
- 1st Driver Retirement
- Fastest Lap
- Safety Car?
- Top 2 Finish
- Top 6 Finish
- Dual Forecast
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Straight Forecast
- Winning Car
- Practice 3 Winning Driver
- Practice 1 Top 3 Finish
- Winning Margin
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- Group D
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Car
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- Qualifying Winning Nationality
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Highest Scoring Team
- Winning Nationality
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Total Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Double Points Finish
- Double Points Finish Yes/No
- How Many Race Leaders?
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Not To Finish On Podium
- Not To Have Double Points Finish
- Number Of Classified Drivers 3-Way
- Pole Position/Race Winner Double
- Qualifying Session 1
- Qualifying Session 2
- To Be Classified Yes/No
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Qualifying Winning Time Be?
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- w/o Hamilton
- Driver On Pole Position To Win The Race?
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Race Winner Grid Position
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Carlos Sainz To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo Podium Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Points Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Specials
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Daniil Kvyat To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa Podium Finish
- Felipe Massa Points Finish
- Felipe Massa Specials
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Felipe Nasr To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Double Points Finish
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Double Points Finish
- Force India Total Finishers
- Jenson Button Points Finish
- Jenson Button Specials
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen Podium Finish
- Kimi Raikkonen Points Finish
- Kimi Raikkonen Specials
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Podium Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Points Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Double Points Finish
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Marcus Ericsson To Be Classified
- Max Verstappen To Be Classified
- McLaren Double Points Finish
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Double Points Finish
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg Points Finish
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg Podium Finish
- Nico Rosberg Points Finish
- Nico Rosberg Specials
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Pastor Maldonado Points Finish
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Double Points Finish
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean Points Finish
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Double Points Finish
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel Podium Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez Points Finish
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Double Points Finish
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Valtteri Bottas Podium Finish
- Valtteri Bottas Points Finish
- Valtteri Bottas Specials
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Double Points Finish
- Williams Total Finishers
- Will Both Hamilton And Rosberg Finish In The Top 2?
- Will Hamilton/Rosberg/Bottas All Finish In The Top 3?
- Will Hamilton/Rosberg/Vettel All Finish In The Top 3?
- Will One Or Both Of Bottas/Massa Finish In The Top 3?
- Will One Or Both Of Vettel/Raikkonen Finish In The Top 3?
Renault could yet quit Formula One if the French manufacturing giant feels it is not getting value from the sport.
John Booth was able to break into a smile after seeing five months of anguish at Manor finally come to an end.
Bernie Ecclestone has suggested next year's German Grand Prix could also fall by the wayside.
Lewis Hamilton bounced back from a troubled first practice ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix to set the quickest time.
Sebastian Vettel believes Ferrari will eventually prove Mercedes are beatable in Formula One.
Lewis Hamilton's first practice session ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix was brought to a halt due to engine problems.
Fernando Alonso has "zero worries" about stepping back into his McLaren this weekend in Malaysia.
Williams driver Valtteri Bottas has been warned by the FIA he must stop driving if he suffers more back pain.
It might pay to look further down the field for the value in Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix, says our F1 expert Tom Millard.