Fernando Alonso has again left his fans playing a guessing game over his future.
United States Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (8/13), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (9/4), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (14), Daniel Ricciard…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/7), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (15/8), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (12), Felipe Massa (W…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (1/5), Valtteri Bottas (Wil) (10/11), Daniel Riccia…
- Points Finish
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Winning Car
- Practice 1 - Winning Driver
- Practice 2 - Winning Driver
- Practice 3 - Winning Driver
- Winning Margin
- Number of Finishers
- Fastest Pit Stop - Team
- Qualifying Top 2 Finish
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Qualifying Winning Margin
- To Reach Qualifying Session Three
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Race Leaders
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- Driver On Pole Position To Win The Race?
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Both Cars To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Daniil Kvyat To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Total Finishers
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Finishing Position
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Total Finishers
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
FIA president Jean Todt is to review the shock financial downfall of Marussia and Caterham over the past week.
Sauber team principal Monisha Kaltenborn believes drastic changes need to be made after the demise of two F1 teams.
Sebastian Vettel has indicated hopes of being released early from his Red Bull contract were blocked by the team.
Marussia driver Jules Bianchi remains "critical but stable" in hospital following his Japanese Grand Prix crash.
Daniel Ricciardo believes the demise of Caterham and Marussia would represent a bitter loss for Formula One.
Sebastian Vettel feels it will be "a shame" if he is unable to run in qualifying ahead of Sunday's United States Grand Prix.
Our F1 tipster Tom Millard previews the US Grand Prix and feels Kevin Magnussen is still being underrated by the bookies.
Former F1 stars have criticised Bernie Ecclestone's controversial double-points system for the final race this season
Rob Smedley believes F1 will be wasting money if plans to unfreeze the current engine rules are pushed through for 2015.