Channel 4 Racing commentator Simon Holt previews Saturday's action with Lucky Kristale fancied to win at Newmarket.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- To Come Last In The Deputy Labour Leadership Contest
- To Come Last In The Labour Leadership Contest
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (9/4), Sadiq Khan (3), David Lammy (20), David Coburn…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (1/7), Syed Kamall (8), Stephen Greenhalgh (28), Andrew Boff (33), Ed Vaiz…
Top trainer Richard Fahey has been banging in the winners on recent weekends - here's his guide to his Saturday team.
The Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 18/1 for Saturday's football action.
Post your questions now for Friday's live chat at 1100(BST) with star Racing UK and Channel 4 analyst Graham Cunningham.
Sky Sports racing expert Alex Hammond previews Saturday's racing action and fancies Fireglow to strike for Mark Johnston.
It's free to play and there's £5,000 and free bets to be won. You can make your entries now for Saturday's Pick 6.
Leicester can keep up their fast start to the season with another bold performance on Saturday in the Barclays Premier League.
Paul Merson and Matt Le Tissier are just two of the Sky Sports experts offering their verdicts for the Super 6 game.
All the best football stories from Friday's papers, with Chelsea reportedly close to giving up on John Stones.
There's several clubs in the running for Charlie Austin while Man United keeper David De Gea looks set for Real Madrid.