After two winners from three suggestions on day one, our Andy Schooler is back with his tips for Tuesday's action.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Next Scottish Labour Leader
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership By 2019
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- When Will David Cameron Cease To Be Prime Minister?
- When Will David Cameron Cease To Be Tory Leader?
- When Will George Osborne Cease To Be Chancellor?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (4/7), Conservatives (2), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (7/4), Tessa Jowell (3), Sadiq Khan (10/3), David Lammy (20), David Coburn…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (1/7), Syed Kamall (8), Seb Coe (20), Stephen Greenhalgh (20), Boris Johns…
Eduardo Vargas scored both goals as hosts Chile reached the Copa America final with a 2-1 win over Peru.
A review of Monday's action in the men's singles at Wimbledon, as Novak Djokovic won but Lleyton Hewitt bowed out.
Guus Hiddink is to leave his post as Holland coach after less than a year in charge.
Arsenal have announced the signing of Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech on a long-term deal.
Ronald Koeman is unsure whether Morgan Schneiderlin or Toby Alderweireld will be at Southampton this season.
England defender Phil Jones has signed a new deal with Manchester United.
A review of Monday's action in the women's singles at Wimbledon, as Serena Williams reaches round two.
A round-up of the British players in action at Wimbledon, including a win for Liam Broady but a defeat for his sister Naomi.
A review of Monday's LV= County Championship action, as Jonny Bairstow and Tim Bresnan put on a 366-run stand for Yorkshire.