Sky Bet's Soccer Saturday Price Boost sees the Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City win treble at 2/1 from 6/5 for all customers!
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- To Come Last In The Deputy Labour Leadership Contest
- To Come Last In The Labour Leadership Contest
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (9/4), Sadiq Khan (3), David Lammy (20), David Coburn…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (1/7), Syed Kamall (8), Stephen Greenhalgh (28), Andrew Boff (33), Ed Vaiz…
Jamie Spencer weaved a passage through the pack to take the Totescoop6 Beverley Bullet Sprint aboard the evergreen Maarek.
The Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 16/1 for Saturday's football action.
Top trainer Richard Fahey has been banging in the winners on recent weekends - here's his guide to his Saturday team.
Leicester can keep up their fast start to the season with another bold performance on Saturday in the Barclays Premier League.
Grand Slam-seeking Serena Williams should be opposed at the US Open, says Andy Schooler, who is backing Simona Halep.
Ian Millward expects a bold show from Hull KR with a start on the handicap in Saturday's Ladbrokes Challenge Cup final.
Team news, statistics and verdicts for Sunday's action in the Barclays Premier League.
Our Andy Schooler says Andy Murray is primed to win a second US Open title.