Sepp Blatter has been re-elected for a fifth term as FIFA president after Prince Ali bin al-Hussein withdrew his candidacy.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Nigel Farage Specials
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On A United Ireland
- Referendum On EU Membership By 2019
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- When Will David Cameron Cease To Be Prime Minister?
- When Will David Cameron Cease To Be Tory Leader?
- When Will George Osborne Cease To Be Chancellor?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (4/9), Labour (2), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (250), UKIP (250), Any Other…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
No Overall Majority (11/10), Conservative Majority (6/4), Labour Majority (3), UKIP Majo…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (4/9), Conservatives (11/4), Any other (12), Liberal Democrats (50)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Tessa Jowell (10/3), Sadiq Khan (7/2), Zac Goldsmith (7), David Lammy (9), Chuka Umanna …
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldmsith (11/4), Nick de Bois (4), Lord Coe (6), Stephen Greenhalgh (8), Syed Kamal…
James Anderson became the first Englishman to reach 400 Test wickets on day one of the second Test against New Zealand.
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value from the best of the action at York and Newmarket on Saturday.
Sky Bet's latest Money Back offer sees stakes refunded (between £5 and £25) if your selection is 2nd or 3rd in York's 1.45.
Enter the free-to-play Pick 6 game for Saturday's meetings at York and Haydock. You could win £5,000.
Our Catching Pigeons column is back with all the gossip ahead of the weekend's action.
Our star columnist Richard Fahey with a horse-by-horse guide to his 26 runners on Saturday.
Treve set out on the road to an unprecedented third Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe with an impressive victory at Saint-Cloud.
Ben Coley previews Saturday's FA Cup final and expects Arsenal to quickly assert against Aston Villa.
A review of the action in the men's draw at the French Open, where Roger Federer advanced to the last-16.