Silvestre de Sousa will team up with Stewards' Cup winner Magical Memory in Saturday's Betfred Sprint Cup at Haydock.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (12/5), Sadiq Khan (57/17), David Lammy (20), David C…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (2/17), Syed Kamall (8), Ivan Massow (25), Shaun Bailey (28), Stephen Gree…
Kell Brook will defend his IBF welterweight title against Argentina's Diego Chaves at Sheffield's Motorpoint Arena on October 24.
Ben Coley previews the Deutsche Bank Championship where Phil Mickelson's aggressive approach could pay off at 66/1.
Check out our top tips for Wednesday's sport with bets for the tennis, racing and greyhounds.
You can stream selected US Open matches live on your mobile device with Sky Bet. No bet required, just a Sky Bet account!
Ben Coley previews the M2M Russian Open where Matthew Nixon is fancied to go well at a big each-way price.
England and Moeen Ali provide the betting value ahead of the England v Australia ODI series, says our tipster Andy Schooler.
Daniel Ricciardo can put his Spa retirement behind him with a strong showing at the Italian Grand Prix says Tom Millard.
New Manchester United forward Anthony Martial has not been assured he will play as a striker by manager Louis van Gaal.
Anita Chambers provides a tip for every race on Thursday including at Salisbury, where Mayfair Lady gets the nap vote.