Silvestre de Sousa will team up with Stewards' Cup winner Magical Memory in Saturday's Betfred Sprint Cup at Haydock.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (12/5), Sadiq Khan (57/17), David Lammy (20), David C…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (2/17), Syed Kamall (8), Ivan Massow (25), Shaun Bailey (28), Stephen Gree…
Henry Candy is set to launch a twin assault on the Sprint Cup at Haydock on Saturday with Limato and Twilight Son.
Jamie Redknapp says it will be hard for David de Gea to return to play for Manchester United.
Arsenal should have strengthened before the transfer window closed if they wanted to win the title, says Thierry Henry.
Celebration Mile hero Kodi Bear could make his next appearance in the Shadwell Joel Stakes at Newmarket later this month.
Check out our top tips for Wednesday's sport with bets for the tennis, racing and greyhounds.
Sky Bet's Michael Shinners with all the day's major market movers and Price Boosts from around the country.
All the best football stories from Wednesday's papers as the fallout to transfer deadline day continues.
Ben Coley previews Thursday's Euro 2016 qualifiers where Wales are worth a bet at 4/5 and so too are Iceland at 10/1.
Sadio Berahino is expected to be punished after his strike threat following a blocked move to Tottenham.