Sunderland hope to push through a permanent swoop for striker Fabio Borini after agreeing a £7million deal with Liverpool.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- To Come Last In The Deputy Labour Leadership Contest
- To Come Last In The Labour Leadership Contest
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (9/4), Sadiq Khan (3), David Lammy (20), David Coburn…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (1/7), Syed Kamall (8), Stephen Greenhalgh (28), Andrew Boff (33), Ed Vaiz…
Our Betting Review has the latest on the Premier League markets with Chelsea out to 6/1 following their defeat on Saturday.
All the best football stories from Monday's papers, with Manchester United linked with Monaco's Anthony Martial.
Our Ben Linfoot fancies veteran sprinter Captain Dunne to deliver in the rain at Epsom this afternoon.
Ashley Iveson has a tip for every race on Bank Holiday Monday including at Ripon, where Still On Top can win the feature.
Charlie Austin was cut from 33/1 to 1/2 by Sky Bet on Sunday to join Manchester United - check out the Transfer Specials!
Kevin De Bruyne believes he will win titles at Manchester City after making a big-money Premier League return.
Louis van Gaal has admitted he does not know if David De Gea will still be a Manchester United player after Tuesday.
Our Andy Schooler picks out his best bets for day one of the US Open at Flushing Meadows.
Our Andy Schooler says Andy Murray is primed to win a second US Open title.