All the best football stories from Thursday's papers, with Man Utd set to offer David de Gea a new long-term deal.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (12/5), Sadiq Khan (57/17), David Lammy (20), David C…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (2/17), Syed Kamall (8), Ivan Massow (25), Shaun Bailey (28), Stephen Gree…
Saido Berahino is evens to join Spurs as speculation continues about the West Brom striker's future.
Sir Ian Botham is tipping England to complete the clean sweep over Australia and win the Royal London One-Day Series.
England and Moeen Ali provide the betting value ahead of the England v Australia ODI series, says our tipster Andy Schooler.
Anita Chambers provides a tip for every race on Thursday including at Salisbury, where Mayfair Lady gets the nap vote.
Our Placepot expert Mal Boyle reveals his selections for today's meeting at Salisbury.
Our Andy Schooler picks out his best bet for day four of the US Open at Flushing Meadows.
Post your questions now for Friday's live chat at 1100(BST) with star Racing UK and Channel 4 analyst Graham Cunningham.
Hull FC have given former Wigan prop Iafeta Palea'aesina a new 12-month contract.
Arsene Wenger has singled out Manchester United's signing of Anthony Martial as proof there is no value in the transfer market.