Ben Linfoot struck again with a 14/1 winner last weekend - he has four Value Bet tips for Ascot and Haydock on Saturday.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (12/5), Sadiq Khan (57/17), David Lammy (20), David C…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (2/17), Syed Kamall (8), Ivan Massow (25), Shaun Bailey (28), Stephen Gree…
This Saturday's FREE-to-play £5000 Pick 6 game comes from Haydock and Kempton - make your selections now!
Sky Bet's latest Money Back offer sees stakes refunded (up to £10) if your selection loses in Saturday's 1.45 at Kempton.
Richard Fahey gives us a horse-by-horse guide to his Saturday runners including a strong team at Haydock.
Saturday's Sporting Life Accumulator can be backed at 22/1 as it goes for back-to-back wins and a third success of the season.
Sky Bet's Soccer Saturday Price Boost sees the Leyton Orient, Portsmouth and Scunthorpe win treble enhanced from 4/1 to 11/2!
Northern Ireland inched ever closer to a place at Euro 2016 thanks to a 3-1 victory over the 10-man Faroe Islands.
Scotland fell to a 1-0 defeat in Georgia as their Euro 2016 qualification hopes suffered a setback.
Robbie Keane claimed a quick-fire double as the Republic of Ireland finally killed off stubborn Gibraltar in Faro.
A review of Friday's action in Euro 2016 qualifying, including Germany's victory over Poland.