Dave Ord, Ben Linfoot and Michael Shinners are joined by Tom Hogan to look ahead to the Betfred Sprint Cup.
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
2014 Flat Trainers Championship Outrights
Leading First Season Sire Outrights
2014-15 National Hunt Trainers Championship Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Trainer
Nicky Henderson (1), Paul Nicholls (6/4), Jonjo ONeill (7), David Pipe (33), Willie Mull…
- View all oddsNational Hunt Winning Prize Money Margin
Pound 300,001 - Pound 400,000 (3), Pound 200,001 - Pound 300,000 (7/2), Pound 400,001 - …
- View all oddsNational Hunt Winning Trainer Total Prize Money
Over Pound 2,600,000 (5/6), Pound 2,600,000 Or Less (5/6)
- Frankel And Danedreams First Foal: To Win The Prix De LArc De Triomphe At Any Age
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win Breeders Cup Filly And Mares Turf At Any Age
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win The Epsom Oaks In 2017
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win The Nassau Stakes At Any Age
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win The UK 1000 Guineas
- Frankel To Be The 2016 UK Leading First Season Sire On Number Of Winners Achieved
- Frankel To Be The 2016 UK Leading First Season Sire On Prize Money
- Frankel To Sire A British Classic Winner In 2017 From His First Crop
- Frankels First Foal: To Win A Listed Race In UK Or Ireland
- Frankels First Foal: To Win Any Group Race In UK Or Ireland
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2016 Dewhurst Stakes
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2017 Epsom Derby
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2017 Newmarket 2000 Guineas
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2017 St James Palace Stakes
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2018 Queen Anne Stakes At Royal Ascot
AP McCoy Outrights
Al Naamah Outrights
A review of Tuesday's meeting at Goodwood, where owner George Strawbridge enjoyed a successful afternoon.
Ian Ogg analyses the last 10 renewals of Saturday's Betfred TV Old Borough Cup at Haydock and picks out the key stats.
Tom Hogan reports last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron is likely to be ridden by William Buick in Saturday's Betfred Sprint Cup.
A review of the pick of Tuesday's action at Hamilton, where Baron Run enhanced his outstanding course record.
We pick out some eyecatchers for your free My Stable trackers and there's a report from the Richard Hannon gallops.
Brown Panther is being primed to go on a retrieval mission in the Palmerstown House Estate Irish St Leger at the Curragh.
Anita Chambers believes course specialist Wrood is worth following on her return to Lingfield on Wednesday.
Our Placepot expert Mal Boyle reveals his analysis ahead of Wednesday's meeting at Bath.
Man On The Spot picks out his naps from Wednesday's four meetings for our new Daily Yankee.