Nick Robson says William Haggas looks to have found a good opening for Royal Mezyan on Monday - he has a tip in every race.
2014 Flat Trainers Championship Outrights
Leading First Season Sire Outrights
2014-15 National Hunt Trainers Championship Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Trainer
Nicky Henderson (11/10), Paul Nicholls (2), Jonjo ONeill (15/2), Any Other (25), David P…
- View all oddsNational Hunt Winning Prize Money Margin
Pound 300001 to Pound 400000 (3), Pound 200001 to Pound 300000 (7/2), Pound 400001 to Po…
- View all oddsNational Hunt Winning Trainer Total Prize Money
Over Pound 2,600,000 (5/6), Pound 2,600,000 Or Less (5/6)
- Frankel And Danedreams First Foal: To Win The Prix De LArc De Triomphe At Any Age
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win Breeders Cup Filly And Mares Turf At Any Age
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win The Epsom Oaks In 2017
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win The Nassau Stakes At Any Age
- Frankel And Middays First Foal: To Win The UK 1000 Guineas
- Frankel To Be The 2016 UK Leading First Season Sire On Number Of Winners Achieved
- Frankel To Be The 2016 UK Leading First Season Sire On Prize Money
- Frankel To Sire A British Classic Winner In 2017 From His First Crop
- Frankels First Foal: To Win A Listed Race In UK Or Ireland
- Frankels First Foal: To Win Any Group Race In UK Or Ireland
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2016 Dewhurst Stakes
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2017 Epsom Derby
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2017 Newmarket 2000 Guineas
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2017 St James Palace Stakes
- Frankels First Foal: To Win The 2018 Queen Anne Stakes At Royal Ascot
2015 Flat Season Outrights
AP McCoy Outrights
Al Naamah Outrights
Donnacha OBrien Outrights
Pat Smullen reached 100 winners in a season for the first time as Brooch denied Regardez in the feature event at Gowran Park.
A review of the action from Hamilton Park, where Krypton Factor gave rookie trainer George Peckham his first winner.
Our man Will Hayler sorts the wheat from the chaff as he comes up with some horses that have taken his eye over the weekend.
Charlie Hills is considering supplementing unfortunate Doncaster loser Cotai Glory for the Prix de l'Abbaye at Longchamp.
Leading Investec Derby contender Ol' Man River could run in the Juddmonte Royal Lodge Stakes at Newmarket on Saturday.
Our Placepot expert Mal Boyle brings you his analysis for Monday afternoon's meeting at Hamilton Park.
Bryan Cooper is back riding out and could return to action within weeks following his fall at the Cheltenham Festival.
A round-up of the rest of the action from Gowran Park on Sunday, where the O'Brien team were on target in the opener.
Connections of Ajjaadd are looking for the next opening for Ajjaadd following his fine third to Mecca's Angel at Newbury.