Watch the final episode of Baller for this season, as WhoScored.com name their Ladbrokes 5-a-side team for the Champions League final between Liverpool and Real Madrid.
- Min deposit of £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expires after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply. T&Cs apply
- Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply
- New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. T&Cs apply
- 18+ New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. T&Cs apply
- 18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 £5 max qualifying bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards will qualify. £5 Bet Builder free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled & will be valid for 7 days. Please gamble responsibly. T&Cs apply
- New customers online only. Place your first bet on racing pools for a minimum of £5 and win or lose you will receive £20 Tote Credit. £20 Tote Credit rewarded as £10 redeemable against racing bets only and £10 redeemable against UK and Irish placepot bets only. Tote Credit cannot be withdrawn, exchanged, or substituted and expires after 7 days. Qualifying bet is the first racing pool bet added to the bet-slip. Ten to Follow, virtual and football bets do not qualify. Totewin will be the qualifying bet when a Totewin and a Toteplace bet are struck at the same time. New UK & ROI customers only. 18+. T&Cs apply
- 18+, UK only. Deposit and place a minimum £10 cash bet at single or accumulated odds of 1/1 or greater and we will give you 1 x £5 in free bets plus an extra 3 x £5 Free Bets the following day. Applies to first cash bet only. Free bets credited as 4 x £5 bets to use on 3x Any sport & 1x Virtuals. Cashed Out, Void or Draw No Bet wagers do not qualify for this promotion. 1 x £5 Free Bets are credited upon qualifying first bet settlement, other free bets credited by midday the day after your first bet settles. 7-day free bet expiry. Available once per customer. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. T&Cs apply
- Only applicable to new, verified customers residing in the UK that register within the promotion period and sign up via Oddschecker. Join Hollywoodbets, deposit and place a first ever bet of at least £10 and get 4 x £5 Free Bets as well as 30 Free Spins. 1 x Free Bet valid on any Football Match Result market. 1 x Free Bet valid on any 5+ leg multiple at minimum odds of 4/1 (5.0). 1 x Free Bet valid on any In-Play selection. 1 x Free Bet valid on any Tennis market. Free Spins only valid on Arctic Enchantress. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. T&Cs apply
- NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG T&Cs apply
- New customers MOBILE ONLY. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org T&Cs apply
- 18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days, no cashout. Get a £10 Free Bet, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. see below | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly T&Cs apply
- 18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 free bet valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible. F18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible. Click to see full T&Csull T&Cs apply
The Grand National is nearly upon us. Get all of the best Grand Nationalfree bets, money back specials, sweepstake kit and sign up offers for the big race right here. For tips, prices, cards, runners, horse racing tips and a betting guide for the big race head to our Grand National page. Oddschecker also provide a wide variety of Grand National Tips written by our expert racing tipster, led by Andy Holding where you can learn his pick for the big race.
Types of Grand National Betting Offers
|Type of Offer||Format|
|Enhanced Offers||One horse boosted to win the race|
|Non Runner No Bet||Money back for non runners|
|Existing Customer Offers||Various|
Generally, due to the large field there isn't a clear favourite for the Grand National, rather a group of 3 or 4 horses that should all be in the frame on the final straight. Therefore, these types of offers are not that common unlike with other races but there are still a lot of appealing Grand National offers for you to choose from.
Non Runner No Bet
If you're looking to place ante post bets, non runner no bet is a great way to reduce your risk and get better odds if you have a fancy early in the jumps season. A number of bookies offer this as standard as a Grnad National offer from the start of the year and as the National approaches more and more will make the switch to non runner no bet.
Grand National Existing Customer Offers
While you won't be able to take up sign up offers from a particular bookie if you're already a customer with them, there are plenty of great offers to take advantage of for existing customers specifically for the Grand National.
Faller insurance has been a staple for bookies over the years for the Grand National and with such a large field, this could at least soften the blow should your horse fall while in contention. Another similar type of offer is refunds as free bets if a particular horse wins or by the distance they win by.
Types of Grand National Bets
Win, each-way and place betting are the most straightforward bet types when choosing your selections for the Grand National.
Placing a bet to win is simply your selected horse winning the race. An each-way bet adds a level of insurance with two bets on the same horse – one is for the horse to win and the other is for it to be placed. Place terms are dependent on the number of runners in the race and there’ll be plenty of bookie offers competing on place terms for the Grand National. If your horse wins you’ll receive the returns on both parts of the bet.
Use your free bet to bet on the Grand National here
If you’re willing to take more risk, an interesting way to bet on the Grand National is forecast or tricast betting, especially if you’re using a Grand National offer. Forecasts are selecting 2 horses to finish in the exact order you have selected and tricasts are selecting three horses to finish in that order. This is a lot more challenging to get right but the rewards are much higher if successful and could see you turn a free bet into a tidy sum. There are many variants of forecast betting with varying degrees of difficulty.
You could also consider placing multiples throughout Grand National day. You can combine multiple selections for each race into a bet to get a bigger return on your stake, either through one bet or via a Lucky 15, consisting of 4 selections or a Lucky 64, consisting of 5 selections. A Lucky 15 is broken down into 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a 4-fold accumulator.
If you’re making use of one of our partners' free bets or betting offers, then make sure that the terms and conditions allow you to use the free bet as you intend. Free bets and betting offers are often only available for single bets, and not multiples.
Previous Grand National Winners
|2021||Minella Times||8||10-03||Rachael Blackmore||Henry De Bromhead||11/1|
|2019||Tiger Roll||9||11-05||Davy Russell||Gordon Elliott||4/1F|
|2018||Tiger Roll||8||10-13||Davy Russell||Gordon Elliott||10/1|
|2017||One For Arthur||8||10-11||Derek Fox||Lucinda V Russell||14/1|
|2016||Rule The World||9||10-07||David Mullins||Mouse Morris||33/1||View|
|2015||Many Clouds||8||11-09||Leighton Aspell||Oliver Sherwood||25/1||View|
|2014||Pineau De Re||11||10-06||Leighton Aspell||Richard Newland||25/1||View|
|2013||Auroras Encore||11||10-03||Ryan Mania||Sue Smith||66/1||View|
|2012||Neptune Collonges||11||11-06||Daryl Jacob||Paul Nicholls||33/1||View|
|2011||Ballabriggs||10||11-00||Jason Maguire||Donald McCain, Jr.||14/1||View|
|2010||Don't Push It||10||11-05||Tony McCoy||JOnjo O'Neill||10/1 JF||View|
|2009||Mon Mome||9||11-00||Liam Treadwell||Venetia Williams||100/1||View|
|2008||Comply or Die||9||10-09||Timmy Murphy||David Pipe||7/1 JF||View|
|2007||Silver Birch||10||10-06||Robbie Power||Gordon Elliott||33/1|
|2006||Numbersixvalverde||10||10-08||Niall Madden||Martin Brassil||11/1|
|2005||Hedgehunter||9||11-01||Ruby Walsh||Willie Mullins||7/1 F||View|
|2004||Amberleigh House||12||10-10||Graham Lee||Ginger McCain||16/1||View|
|2003||Mony's Pass||10||10-7||Barry Geraghty||Jimmy Mangan||16/1||View|
|2002||Bindaree||8||10-04||Jim Culloty||Nigel Twiston-Davies||20/1||View|
|2001||Red Marauder||11||10-11||Richard Guest||Norman Mason||33/1||View|
|2000||Papillon||9||10-12||Ruby Walsh||Ted Walsh||10/1||View|
Find all the latest info and form for each runner to inform your Grand National bet here
2022 Grand National Favourite
This year is a particularly wide open field, with Snow Leopardess bidding to become the first female horse to win the National since 1953 at 8/1, followed by Any Second Now and Delta Work who are both currently best price 9/1.
How have Grand National Favourites Performed?
|Year||Favourite||Starting price||Finishing position|
|2021||Cloth Cap||11/2||Pulled up|
|2018||Total Recall||7/1||Pulled up|
|2016||The Last Samuri and Many Clouds||8/1 joint favourites||2nd and 16th|
|2014||Double Seven and Teaforthree||10/1 joint favourites||3rd and unseated rider|
|2012||Seabass and Shakalakaboomboom||8/1 joint favourites||3rd and 9th|
|2011||The Midnight Club||15/2||6th|
Everyone will have an opinion on how will win the 2022 Grand National, as is the case every year.
There is additional expectation on the favourite for such a prestigious race though and the table above shows how they have fared over the last ten years.
Over a longer period of time of the past 50 years, the favourite has only won the race eight times with four in the last 17 years. So when using a Grand National offer on Saturday it might be more savvy to back a horse further down the market you think could perform well.
As this race is a handicap there is quite often a longer shot winner. In the last ten years there have been six winners at 14/1 or above, with horses priced 33/1 and 66/1 taking home the win.
There was even a 100/1 winner, Mon Mome in 2009, so if you pull one of the long shots from your office Grand National sweepstake all may not be lost!
Big Aintree Grand National Festival Races
- Grand National Handicap Chase A very testing Grade 3 feature race over 4 miles and 2 furlongs, requiring ability, resilience and stacks of determination.
- Ryanair Stayers Hurdle A Grade 1 event over 3 miles.
- The Aintree Hurdle A Grade 1 event over 2 miles and 4 furlongs.
- The Foxhunters’ Chase An Open-hunters Chase event over 2 miles 5 furlongs.
- JLT Melling Chase A Grade 1 Chase event over 2 miles 3 furlongs.
Useful Grand National Links
Below are a number of links to help you navigate around all of our Grand National content:
Each day oddschecker pick out the Market Movers for horse racing in the UK and Ireland, with today's top three in action at Fairyhouse & Stratford.
oddschecker have scoured the transfer special markets to pick out five of the likeliest Premier League transfers this summer according to the bookmakers.