With Harry Kane set to leave Spurs, some bookies are now predicting a 75% chance he joins Manchester City.
- Min deposit of £/$/€10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/$/€10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expires after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions & T&Cs apply
- New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. 18+ T&Cs apply
- New UK & NI customers only. Promo code SPORTS60. Deposit and place first sports bet of £10+ in one transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0)+, settled within 60 days. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry. T&Cs apply
- New users who registered through a specific link on or after 14/10/2020 only. Deposit £20 to receive free bets of £40. Free bets credited as four equal free bets of £10 each. All free bets unlocked when a total of £20 in of sports bets are placed and settled within qualifying period of 7 days. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. All BetBull promotions are limited to one per customer per household. Any qualifying bets that are cashed out, will not qualify. Minimum deposit amount is £20. T&Cs apply
- UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards average stake. One offer per customer, household or IP address. Free bet expires after 7 days. T&Cs apply
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply
- New customer offer. Place 5 x €/£10 or more bets to receive €/£20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €/£100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
- UK & ROI customers only. 18+. Place your first bet on sports pools and if it loses we’ll refund your stake in cash. Max refund is £10. Qualifying bet is the first sports pool bet added to the betslip. Ten to Follow bets do not qualify. Totewin will be the qualifying bet when a Totewin and a Toteplace bet are struck at the same time. BeGambleaware.org T&Cs apply
- New Customer Only. First single & E/W bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 3 X 10 £10 Bet Token. Free bets stakes not included in returns. Free bet for Horse Racing & Football only. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further 18+. BEGAMBLEAWRE.ORG T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Place a racing bet of minimum £10 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater. If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40. You must wager 3x your bonus. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 60 days will count. Casino Bonus credited the next working day after your first deposit. #Ad T&Cs apply
- 18+ New Customers only. Deposit, opt in and place a £10 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive a £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days. Plus a £10 Game Show Bonus, selected games, wager 40x to withdraw a max of £250. PayPal and Card Payments only. Geographical Restrictions and Please Gamble Responsibly. T&Cs apply
The Grand National is nearly upon us. Get all of the best free bets, money back specials, sweepstake kit and sign up offers for the big race right here. For tips, prices, cards, runners, horse racing tips and a betting guide for the big race head to our Grand National page. Oddschecker also provide a wide variety of Grand National Tips written by our expert racing tipster, led by Andy Holding where you can learn his pick for the big race.
Types of Grand National Betting Offers
|Type of Offer||Format|
|Enhanced Offers||One horse boosted to win the race|
|Non Runner No Bet||Money back for non runners|
|Existing Customer Offers||Various|
Generally, due to the large field there isn't a clear favourite for the Grand National, rather a group of 3 or 4 horses that should all be in the frame. Therefore, these types of offers are not that common unlike with other races but there are still a lot of appealing sign up offers for you to choose from.
Non Runner No Bet
If you're looking to place ante post bets, non runner no bet is a great way to reduce your risk and get better odds if you have a fancy early in the jumps season. A number of bookies offer this as standard from the start of the year and as the National approaches more and more will make the switch to non runner no bet.
Grand National Existing Customer Offers
While you won't be able to take up sign up offers from a particular bookie if you're already a customer with them, there are plenty of great offers to take advantage of for existing customers specifically for the Grand National.
Faller insurance has been a staple for bookies over the years for the Grand National and with such a large field, this could at least soften the blow should your horse fall while in contention. Another similar type of offer is refunds as free bets if a particular horse wins or by the distance they win by.
Types of Grand National Bets
Win, each-way and place betting are the most straightforward bet types when choosing your selections for the Grand National.
Placing a bet to win is simply your selected horse winning the race. An each-way bet adds a level of insurance with two bets on the same horse – one is for the horse to win and the other is for it to be placed. Place terms are dependent on the number of runners in the race and there’ll be plenty of bookie offers competing on place terms for the Grand National. If your horse wins you’ll receive the returns on both parts of the bet.
Use your free bet to bet on the Grand National here
If you’re willing to take more risk, an interesting way to bet on the Grand National is forecast or tricast betting, especially if you’re using a Grand National offer. Forecasts are selecting 2 horses to finish in the exact order you have selected and tricasts are selecting three horses to finish in that order. This is a lot more challenging to get right but the rewards are much higher if successful and could see you turn a free bet into a tidy sum. There are many variants of forecast betting with varying degrees of difficulty.
You could also consider placing multiples throughout Grand National day. You can combine multiple selections for each race into a bet to get a bigger return on your stake, either through one bet or via a Lucky 15, consisting of 4 selections or a Lucky 64, consisting of 5 selections. A Lucky 15 is broken down into 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a 4-fold accumulator.
If you’re making use of one of our partners free bet or betting offers, then make sure that the terms and conditions allow you to use the free bet as you intend. Free bets and betting offers are often only available for single bets, and not multiples.
Previous Grand National Winners
- 2019 Tiger Roll (4/1)
- 2018 Tiger Roll (10/1)
- 2017 One for Arthur (14/1)
- 2016 Rule the World (33/1)
- 2015 Many Clouds (25/1)
- 2014 Pineau de Re (25/1)
- 2013 Auroras Encore (66/1)
- 2012 Neptune Collonges (33/1)
- 2011 Ballabriggs (14/1)
- 2010 Don’t Push It (10/1)
- 2009 Mon Mome (100/1)
Find all the latest info and form for each runner to inform your Grand National bet here
Big Aintree Grand National Festival Races
- Grand National Handicap Chase A very testing Grade 3 feature race over 4 miles and 2 furlongs, requiring ability, resilience and stacks of determination.
- Ryanair Stayers Hurdle A Grade 1 event over 3 miles.
- The Aintree Hurdle A Grade 1 event over 2 miles and 4 furlongs.
- The Foxhunters’ Chase An Open-hunters Chase event over 2 miles 5 furlongs.
- JLT Melling Chase A Grade 1 Chase event over 2 miles 3 furlongs.
Useful Grand National Links
Below are a number of links to help you navigate around all of our Grand National content:
Alex Neil and John Terry are next up in the betting…
Haaland is currently a 7/4 favourite to sign for Chelsea in the summer transfer window.