Get the latest I’m A Celebrity 2023 Odds and best welcome offers ahead of the I’m A Celebrity 2023 final.
- New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. T&Cs apply
- 18+ Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and Registration Required. T&Cs apply
- New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. 18+ BeGambleaware.org T&Cs apply
- *New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+. T&Cs apply
- Place 5x£10 Sportsbook bets on any Horse racing market at minimum odds of 2.0 (Evs), and get money back as a Free Bet if it loses. Max refund per qualifying bet is £10 (up to £50 in total). Only deposits made via Cards will be eligible for the promotion (Apple Pay excluded). T&Cs apply
- 18+ begambleaware.org. New customer only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the racing bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Visit Unibet.co.uk for full T&C's. T&Cs apply
- 18+ New UK customers. Bet £10 on accas with 4+ legs, min odds 3/1 (4.0). Get 4x £5 Free Bets and 50 Free Spins, valid for 7 days on selected bets and games only. BeGambleAware.org T&Cs apply
- *New UK customers only. Min Stake: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. 50 Free Spins on Big Bass Bonanza (£0.10 per spin) credited on settlement of qualifying Acca bet. No wagering requirements on free spin winnings. Debit Card deposit only (exclusions apply). This offer is valid 7 days from the new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Bet the Responsible Way. Full terms apply. T&Cs apply
- 18+. BeGambleAware. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 £5 max qualifying bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
- New Players Only. Min £ 20 qualifying bets stake not returned. Free bet - one-time stake of £ 40, min odds 1.5, stake not returned. 1X wager the winnings. Wager from real balance first. Wager calculated on bonus bets only. Excluded Skrill and Neteller deposits. Full Terms apply. T&Cs apply
- BookmakerT&Cs applyTo welcome all new Betzone customers we are offering three welcome bonuses of up to £60 in free sports bets together with free casino spins and the opportunity to join the Betzone Reward Zone. T&Cs apply
- The user must enter Bonus Code ‘MB20’ during registration. Minimum Odds of 1.8 for first bet to qualify. Losses will be refunded on first bet only, as a free bet - up to £20. Users cannot back and lay the same selection on the first bet. Multiples are excluded from first bet. Once the user’s first bet has settled, they will be awarded the free spins at a value of £0.10p per spin on Starburst. Only open to users who deposit via debit card. New Customers Only. 18+. Be Gamble Aware. T&Cs apply
- BookmakerT&Cs applyNew 18+ New Customers only. Deposit and bet on any sports with min odds of 2.0. Get 50% Back of your first days' losses as a Free bet up to £50+£20 Casino Bonus. T&Cs apply
The Best Cheltenham 2023 Offers from OddsChecker
Looking for the best Cheltenham Festival 2023 Offers? We've gathered the best promotions from all our featured and trusted UK bookmakers.
- BetUK - Bet £20 Get £60 in Free Bets
- Bet365 - Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
- Betfred - Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses
Cheltenham Festival, the highlight of the jumps racing calendar, is upon us. The action began on Tuesday 14th March and will last four days. The jewel in the Festival crown is the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Get all the best free bets and money back specials here to make the most of all the races Cheltenham has to offer. For ante-post prices and our Cheltenham hub go to Cheltenham Festival odds. Oddschecker also provide a wide variety of Cheltenham Tips written by our expert racing tipsters, led by Andy Holding.
Types of Cheltenham Betting Offers
|Type of Offer||Format|
|Enhanced Offers||One horse in one race|
|Through the Card||Free bet for each race on that day|
|Non Runner No Bet||Money back for non runners|
|Existing Customer Offers||Various|
|Stand-Out Free Bets||Various|
At Cheltenham, particularly the Championship races, you'll see a lot of betting offers boosting the price of a particular horse (normally the favourite) to give your first bet, as a new customer, much higher returns should the horse win the race.
These offers are plentiful when Festival week comes around and the horses look out for this year are Honeysuckle in the Champion Hurdle, Sir Gerhard in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle, Shishkin in the Champion Chase, Tiger Roll in the Cross Country Chase, Bob Olinger in the Turners Novices Chase and Allaho in the Ryanair Chase.
Through the Card
These offers provide you with an interest in all of the day's racing, only requiring you to place on bet on the first race. A bet through the card offer begins with you signing up to a bookmaker ahead of the day's racing, placing a bet on the first race of the day, then 'unlocking' a free bet on each of the subsequent races throughout the day.
Look out for offers of this nature on the first day of the festival, with bookies looking to make a splash with the first race - the Supreme Novices Hurdle.
Non Runner No Bet
If you're looking to place ante post bets, non runner no bet is a great way to reduce your risk and get better odds. A number of bookies offer this to punters from the start of the year and as the Festival approaches more and more will make the switch to non runner no bet.
Cheltenham Festival Existing Customer Offers
While you won't be able to take up sign up offers from a particular bookie if you're already registered with them, there are plenty of other ways to take up great offers during Cheltenham.
Cheltenham Free Bets - Stand-Out Offers
Some bookies will choose to improve their existing free bet on offer to new customers to use at Cheltenham as opposed to creating offers specific to the racing. For example, a bookie normally offering bet £10 get £30 in free bets could enhance those terms to offer to bet £10 get £50 in free bets. That will give you the opportunity to claim more in free bets to use during Festival week than at any other time of the year!
Faller insurance has been a staple for bookies over the years at Cheltenham, which is designed to soften the blow if your horse falls while in contention to win the race. Another similar type of offer is refunds as free bets if a particular horse wins or by the distance they win by.
Sky Bet changed the game in the existing customer offer landscape last year by offering money back up to £20 when you placed a bet on the first race of each day, should your horse go on to lose.
The best Cheltenham betting offers for 2023
bet365 is one of the leading UK bookmakers and their new customer offer for Cheltenham certainly reflects that. You can get £30 in free bets to use during Cheltenham with just an initial £10 deposit via bet365.Sign up to bet365 here
Bet UK are one of the newest and best bookmakers to the UK market and they have a fantastic offer for new customers during Cheltenham. You can unlock £60 in free bets to use throughout Festival week by initially depositing £20.Sign up to Bet UK here
Betfred are one of the oldest and most established bookmakers in the UK and they have a great offer for new customers during Cheltenham. You can get £40 in free bets from a £10 first bet.Sign up to Betfred here
Best Odds Guaranteed
|Bookmaker||Best odds guaranteed|
|Sky Bet||Yes (excluding extra places & money back as cash races)|
|Paddy Power||Yes (excluding Power Price selections and other promotions)|
How to use your Cheltenham free bet
Once you have chosen your Cheltenham Festival offer and obtained a free bet, next comes the fun part where you identify which horse to place your money on!
There a lot of potions here including using your free bet to double down your stake on your best Festival fancy or use as a bit of a free hit backing a long shot you've had your eye on for a while.
Looking for expert advice? Our Cheltenham Festival tipping hub is your home for the best Festival insight and tipping content from the likes of Andy Holding, Architect Tips and Steve Ryder. They will be providing expert analysis in the build up to and throughout the best jumps meeting in the world.
Useful Cheltenham Festival Links
Below are a selection of links to help you navigate around all of our Cheltenham content:
Cheltenham 2023 Race Schedule
|Day One (Tuesday 14th March)||Race||Type||Class||Distance||No.of jumps|
|13:30||Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Race||Hurdle||Grade 1||2m ½f||8|
|14:10||The Sporting Life Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase||Chase||Grade 1||2m||13|
|14:50||The Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase||Chase||Grade 3||3m ½f||20|
|15:30||The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy||Hurdle||Grade 1||2m||8|
|16:10||The Close Brothers Mares’ Hurdle Race||Hurdle||Grade 1||2m 4f||10|
|16:50||The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle Race||Hurdle||Grade 3||Distance: 2m abt 4½f||8|
|17:30||The National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup||Chase||Grade 2||Distance: 3m abt 6f||23||Day Two (Wednesday 15th March)||Race||Type||Class||Distance||No.of jumps|
|13:30||The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Race||Hurdle||Grade 1||2m 5f||10|
|14:10||The Brown Advisory Novices’ Steeple Chase||Chase||Grade 1||3m ½f||20|
|14:50||The Coral Cup Hurdle||Hurdle||Grade 3||2m 5f||10|
|15:30||The Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase||Chase||Grade 1||2m||13|
|16:10||The Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase||Chase||Class 2||3m 6f||32|
|16:50||The Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Chase||Hurdle||Grade 3||2m ½f||8|
|17:30||Weatherbys Champion Bumper||Bumper||Grade 1||2m ½f||Day Three(Thursday 16th March)||Race||Type||Class||Distance||No.of jumps|
|13:30||The Turners Novices’ Chase||Chase||Grade 1||2m abt 4f||17|
|14:10||The Brown Advisory Novices’ Steeple Chase||Hurdle||Listed||Abt 3m||12|
|14:50||Ryanair Chase||Chase||Grade 1||2m abt 5f||17|
|15:30||The Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle||Hurdle||Grade 1||abt 3m||12|
|16:10||Paddy Power Plate||Chase||Grade 3||2m abt 5f||17|
|16:50||The Mares Novices’ Hurdle||Hurdle||Grade 2||2m 1f||8|
|17:30||Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup||Chase||0-145||3m abt 2f||22||Day Four (Friday 17th March)||Race||Type||Class||Distance||No.of jumps|
|13:30||The JCB Triumph Hurdle||Hurdle||Grade 1||2m abt 1f||8|
|14:10||McCoy Contractors County Hurdle||Hurdle||Grade 3||2m abt 1f||8|
|14:50||The Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle||Hurdle||Grade 1||abt 3m||12|
|15:30||Gold Cuptd>||Chase||Grade 1||3m abt 2½ f||22|
|16:10||St James's Place Hunters' Chase||Chase||Open||3m abt 2½ f||22|
|16:50||Mares Chase||Chase||Grade 2||Mares Chase||17|
|17:30||Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle||Hurdle||0-145||2m abt 4½ f||10|
Looking to watch the biggest MMA event in Europe? Then find out how to watch PFL Europe on DAZN below.
The favourite for the PDC World Darts Championship has been given a greater than 20% chance of lifting the Sid Waddell trophy on 3rd January.