Claim 888sport's Euro 2020 welcome offer of Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets and £10 if England reach the last 16 today! Find all the very best free bets and bookie offers for the Euros on Oddschecker.
- A min deposit of £/$/€10 with promo code is required – You must bet a min of £/$/€10 at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater on a sports market that will be settled before the England v Scotland match (June 18th 19:59:59BST) – Additional Free Bet credited if England reach the knockout stage of Euro 2020 - Free Bets valid for 7 days - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time - General withdrawal restrictions & T&Cs apply
- New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. 18+ T&Cs apply
- Only valid for new registrations to Grosvenor Casinos / Grosvenor Sport, existing members do not qualify. Offer only available to customers who sign up through this promotional page. In order to qualify, customers must place a single bet of at least £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Each-way bets must be £10 e/w (£20 total stake) or greater. Two £10 free bet tokens will be applied upon qualifying bet settlement. T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Place a racing bet of minimum £10 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater. If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40. You must wager 3x your bonus. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 60 days will count. Casino Bonus credited the next working day after your first deposit. #Ad T&Cs apply
- 18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £20 free bet valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible. T&Cs apply
- New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further 18+. Begambleaware.org T&Cs apply
- UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards average stake. One offer per customer, household or IP address. Free bet expires after 7 days. T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Min odds 1/5 (1.2). If you place a multiple at least one selection must meet the min odds requirement. Max £10 refund, max £10 Exchange Free Bet, valid for 7 days. Payment restrictions apply. Qualifying bet must be placed and settled within 30 days of account opening. T&Cs apply
- UK & ROI customers only. 18+. Place your first bet on sports pools and if it loses we’ll refund your stake in cash. Max refund is £10. Qualifying bet is the first sports pool bet added to the betslip. Ten to Follow bets do not qualify. Totewin will be the qualifying bet when a Totewin and a Toteplace bet are struck at the same time. BeGambleaware.org T&Cs apply
- 18+ New Customers only. Deposit, opt in and place a £10 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive a £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days. Plus a £10 Game Show Bonus, selected games, wager 40x to withdraw a max of £250. PayPal and Card Payments only. Geographical Restrictions and Please Gamble Responsibly. T&Cs apply
Cheltenham Festival, the highlight of the jumps racing calendar, is nearly upon us. The action gets underway from Tuesday 10th March and will last four days. The jewel in the Festival crown is the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Get all the best offers and money back specials here to make the most of all the races Cheltenham has to offer. For ante-post prices and our Cheltenham hub go to Cheltenham Festival odds. Oddschecker also provide a wide variety of Cheltenham Tips written by our expert racing tipsters, led by Andy Holding.
Types of Cheltenham Betting Offers
|Type of Offer||Format|
|Enhanced Offers||One horse in one race|
|Through the Card||Free bet for each race on that day|
|Non Runner No Bet||Money back for non runners|
|Existing Customer Offers||Various|
At Cheltenham, particularly the Championship races, you'll see a lot of offers boosting the price of a particular horse (normally the favourite) to give your first bet, as a new customer, much higher returns should the horse win the race.
These offers are plentiful when Festival week comes around and the horses look out for this year are Benie Des Dieux in the Mares Hurdle, Envoi Allen in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle, Tiger Roll in the Cross Country Chase and Paisley Park in the Stayers Hurdle.
Through the Card
These offers provide you with an interest in all of the day's racing, only requiring you to place on bet on the first race. A bet through the card offer begins with you signing up to a bookmaker ahead of the day's racing, placing a bet on the first race of the day, then 'unlocking' a free bet on each of the subsequent races throughout the day.
Look out for offers of this nature on the first day of the festival, with bookies looking to make a splash with the first race - the Supreme Novices Hurdle.
Non Runner No Bet
If you're looking to place ante post bets, non runner no bet is a great way to reduce your risk and get better odds. A number of bookies offer this to punters from the start of the year and as the Festival approaches more and more will make the switch to non runner no bet.
Cheltenham Festival Existing Customer Offers
While you won't be able to take up sign up offers from a particular bookie if you're already registered with them, there are plenty of other ways to take up great offers during Cheltenham.
Faller insurance has been a staple for bookies over the years at Cheltenham, which is designed to soften the blow if your horse falls while in contention to win the race. Another similar type of offer is refunds as free bets if a particular horse wins or by the distance they win by.
Sky Bet changed the game in the existing customer offer landscape last year by offering money back up to £20 when you placed a bet on the first race of each day, should your horse go on to lose.
Useful Cheltenham Festival Links
Below are a selection of links to help you navigate around all of our Cheltenham content:
Cheltenham 2020 Races
|Day 1 (Tuesday 10th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|14:10||Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase||2m||Chase|
|14:50||Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 1/2f||Chase|
|15:30||The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|16:10||The Mares’ Hurdle Race||2m 4f||Hurdle|
|16:50||The Close Brothers Novices’ Handicap Chase||2m abt 4½f||Chase|
|17:30||The National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup (Amateur Riders’ Novices’ Steeple Chase) (Grade 2)||Abt 4m||Chase|
|Day Two (Wednesday 11th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m 5f||Hurdle|
|14:10||The RSA Insurance Novices' Steeple Chase||3m 1/2f||Chase|
|14:50||Coral Cup Hurdle||2m 5f||Hurdle|
|15:30||Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase||2m||Chase|
|16:10||Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase||3m 6f||Chase|
|16:50||The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|17:30||Weatherbys Champion Bumper||2m 1/2f||Bumper|
|Day Three (Thursday 12th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||The Marsh Novices’ Chase (Grade 1)||2m 4f||Chase|
|14:10||Pertemps Network Final||Abt 3m||Hurdle|
|14:50||Ryanair Steeple Chase||2m 5f||Chase|
|15:30||The Sun Racing Stayers’ Hurdle||3m||Hurdle|
|16:10||Brown Advisory & Marriebelle Stable Plate||3m 5f||Chase|
|16:50||Trull House Stud Mares Novices' Hurdle||2m 1f||Hurdle|
|17:30||Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 2f||Chase|
|Day Four (Friday 13th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||JCB Triumph Hurdle||2m 139y||Hurdle|
|14:10||The Randox Health County Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 179y||Hurdle|
|14:50||Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle Race||2m 7f 213y||Hurdle|
|15:30||The Magners Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase||3m 2f 70y||Chase|
|16:10||St. James's Place Foxhunter Steeple Chase Challenge Cup||3m 2f 70y||Chase|
|16:50||Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Handicap Chase||2m 62y||Chase|
|17:30||Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle||2m 4f 56y||Hurdle|
Oddschecker bring you the very popular SkyBet Euro 2020 betting offer, where new customers can bet £5 and claim £20 in free bets. Find all the very best Euro 2020 free bets and bookie offers right here.
BGO Casino offers an impressive welcome bonus with up to 500 free spins for new customers who complete the first deposit. oddschecker took a closer look at the promotion to understand if it is really as good as it sounds and what are the terms and conditions connected to this welcome offer.