We've got all you need to know ahead of the ZOZO Championship, including the latest odds and betting activity for this week's PGA Tour event.
- BookmakerRecommended OfferT&Cs applyNew members. £10 min cash bet at 1.5 min odds, settled within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+ T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Place a racing bet of minimum £10 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater. If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40. You must wager 3x your bonus. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 60 days will count. Casino Bonus credited the next working day after your first deposit. #Ad T&Cs apply
- New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. 18+ T&Cs apply
- New customers only, bet up to £/€20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you £/€20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply
- 18+. New customers only. Place a first sports bet (min. £20; min. odds 1.8). Get £10 in free sports bets + 10 free spins on eligible NetEnt games if you lose. Get 10 free spins on eligible NetEnt games if you win. T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Max qualifying bet £10. Customer can place any size bet, and we will match to £10 stake. ‘Double the odds’ refers to fractional odds only. Extra winnings paid in cash. Min first time deposit to claim casino bonus is £20. T&Cs apply
- UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards average stake. One offer per customer, household or IP address. Free bet expires after 7 days. T&Cs apply
- New customers only. Min qualifying bet £5 or more to receive 3x£10 tokens. Redeemable against single or EW market only. Customer must be new to Sky Betting and Gaming, those with Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker are considered to be existing customers. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. T&Cs apply
- New customers. Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Once per household; Wager the deposit and bonus amount 8x in 30 days to convert bonus winnings into real money; Wagers must be on min odds of 4/5 on singles or 2/5 per leg on accas to qualify; Max stake contribution to wagering requirement is the value of your bonus. T&Cs apply
Cheltenham Festival, the highlight of the jumps racing calendar, is nearly upon us. The action gets underway from Tuesday 10th March and will last four days. The jewel in the Festival crown is the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Get all the best offers and money back specials here to make the most of all the races Cheltenham has to offer. For ante-post prices and our Cheltenham hub go to Cheltenham Festival odds. Oddschecker also provide a wide variety of Cheltenham Tips written by our expert racing tipsters, led by Andy Holding.
Types of Cheltenham Betting Offers
|Type of Offer||Format|
|Enhanced Offers||One horse in one race|
|Through the Card||Free bet for each race on that day|
|Non Runner No Bet||Money back for non runners|
|Existing Customer Offers||Various|
At Cheltenham, particularly the Championship races, you'll see a lot of offers boosting the price of a particular horse (normally the favourite) to give your first bet, as a new customer, much higher returns should the horse win the race.
These offers are plentiful when Festival week comes around and the horses look out for this year are Benie Des Dieux in the Mares Hurdle, Envoi Allen in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle, Tiger Roll in the Cross Country Chase and Paisley Park in the Stayers Hurdle.
Through the Card
These offers provide you with an interest in all of the day's racing, only requiring you to place on bet on the first race. A bet through the card offer begins with you signing up to a bookmaker ahead of the day's racing, placing a bet on the first race of the day, then 'unlocking' a free bet on each of the subsequent races throughout the day.
Look out for offers of this nature on the first day of the festival, with bookies looking to make a splash with the first race - the Supreme Novices Hurdle.
Non Runner No Bet
If you're looking to place ante post bets, non runner no bet is a great way to reduce your risk and get better odds. A number of bookies offer this to punters from the start of the year and as the Festival approaches more and more will make the switch to non runner no bet.
Cheltenham Festival Existing Customer Offers
While you won't be able to take up sign up offers from a particular bookie if you're already registered with them, there are plenty of other ways to take up great offers during Cheltenham.
Faller insurance has been a staple for bookies over the years at Cheltenham, which is designed to soften the blow if your horse falls while in contention to win the race. Another similar type of offer is refunds as free bets if a particular horse wins or by the distance they win by.
Sky Bet changed the game in the existing customer offer landscape last year by offering money back up to £20 when you placed a bet on the first race of each day, should your horse go on to lose.
Useful Cheltenham Festival Links
Below are a selection of links to help you navigate around all of our Cheltenham content:
Cheltenham 2020 Races
|Day 1 (Tuesday 10th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|14:10||Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase||2m||Chase|
|14:50||Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 1/2f||Chase|
|15:30||The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|16:10||The Mares’ Hurdle Race||2m 4f||Hurdle|
|16:50||The Close Brothers Novices’ Handicap Chase||2m abt 4½f||Chase|
|17:30||The National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup (Amateur Riders’ Novices’ Steeple Chase) (Grade 2)||Abt 4m||Chase|
|Day Two (Wednesday 11th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m 5f||Hurdle|
|14:10||The RSA Insurance Novices' Steeple Chase||3m 1/2f||Chase|
|14:50||Coral Cup Hurdle||2m 5f||Hurdle|
|15:30||Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase||2m||Chase|
|16:10||Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase||3m 6f||Chase|
|16:50||The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|17:30||Weatherbys Champion Bumper||2m 1/2f||Bumper|
|Day Three (Thursday 12th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||The Marsh Novices’ Chase (Grade 1)||2m 4f||Chase|
|14:10||Pertemps Network Final||Abt 3m||Hurdle|
|14:50||Ryanair Steeple Chase||2m 5f||Chase|
|15:30||The Sun Racing Stayers’ Hurdle||3m||Hurdle|
|16:10||Brown Advisory & Marriebelle Stable Plate||3m 5f||Chase|
|16:50||Trull House Stud Mares Novices' Hurdle||2m 1f||Hurdle|
|17:30||Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 2f||Chase|
|Day Four (Friday 13th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||JCB Triumph Hurdle||2m 139y||Hurdle|
|14:10||The Randox Health County Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 179y||Hurdle|
|14:50||Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle Race||2m 7f 213y||Hurdle|
|15:30||The Magners Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase||3m 2f 70y||Chase|
|16:10||St. James's Place Foxhunter Steeple Chase Challenge Cup||3m 2f 70y||Chase|
|16:50||Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Handicap Chase||2m 62y||Chase|
|17:30||Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle||2m 4f 56y||Hurdle|
The money is pouring in for Trump, with the POTUS now having a 44% chance of winning the 2020 US Election according to the odds
60% of all bets in the last 24 hours have backed them…