The Acca Scout from oddschecker shares betting tips for the weekend Premier League fixtures, including team news, tips & the best of the boosts!
- Min deposit £10 with promo code: GET40 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 using Bet Builder • Min odds 2/1 (3.0) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement, expire after 3 days and valid for football markets only • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & full T&C’s apply. T&Cs apply
- New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. 18+. T&Cs apply
- *New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org 18+ T&Cs apply
- *New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.18+ T&Cs apply
- New UK, IE & Malta users only. Min. £10/€10 first deposit only using Debit Card or Trustly. Free bets expire in 90 days. Enter the code ODDSCHECKER during sign up. T&Cs apply
- 18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 £5 max qualifying bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Cheltenham Festival, the highlight of the jumps racing calendar, is almost upon us. The action gets underway from Tuesday 15th March and will last four days. The jewel in the Festival crown is the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Get all the best free bets and money back specials here to make the most of all the races Cheltenham has to offer. For ante-post prices and our Cheltenham hub go to Cheltenham Festival odds. Oddschecker also provide a wide variety of Cheltenham Tips written by our expert racing tipsters, led by Andy Holding.
Types of Cheltenham Betting Offers
|Type of Offer||Format|
|Enhanced Offers||One horse in one race|
|Through the Card||Free bet for each race on that day|
|Non Runner No Bet||Money back for non runners|
|Existing Customer Offers||Various|
|Stand-Out Free Bets||Various|
At Cheltenham, particularly the Championship races, you'll see a lot of betting offers boosting the price of a particular horse (normally the favourite) to give your first bet, as a new customer, much higher returns should the horse win the race.
These offers are plentiful when Festival week comes around and the horses look out for this year are Honeysuckle in the Champion Hurdle, Sir Gerhard in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle, Shishkin in the Champion Chase, Tiger Roll in the Cross Country Chase, Bob Olinger in the Turners Novices Chase and Allaho in the Ryanair Chase.
Through the Card
These offers provide you with an interest in all of the day's racing, only requiring you to place on bet on the first race. A bet through the card offer begins with you signing up to a bookmaker ahead of the day's racing, placing a bet on the first race of the day, then 'unlocking' a free bet on each of the subsequent races throughout the day.
Look out for offers of this nature on the first day of the festival, with bookies looking to make a splash with the first race - the Supreme Novices Hurdle.
Non Runner No Bet
If you're looking to place ante post bets, non runner no bet is a great way to reduce your risk and get better odds. A number of bookies offer this to punters from the start of the year and as the Festival approaches more and more will make the switch to non runner no bet.
Cheltenham Festival Existing Customer Offers
While you won't be able to take up sign up offers from a particular bookie if you're already registered with them, there are plenty of other ways to take up great offers during Cheltenham.
Cheltenham Free Bets - Stand-Out Offers
Some bookies will choose to improve their existing free bet on offer to new customers to use at Cheltenham as opposed to creating offers specific to the racing. For example, a bookie normally offering bet £10 get £30 in free bets could enhance those terms to offer to bet £10 get £50 in free bets. That will give you the opportunity to claim more in free bets to use during Festival week than at any other time of the year!
Faller insurance has been a staple for bookies over the years at Cheltenham, which is designed to soften the blow if your horse falls while in contention to win the race. Another similar type of offer is refunds as free bets if a particular horse wins or by the distance they win by.
Sky Bet changed the game in the existing customer offer landscape last year by offering money back up to £20 when you placed a bet on the first race of each day, should your horse go on to lose.
How to use your Cheltenham free bet
Once you have chosen your Cheltenham Festival offer and obtained a free bet, next comes the fun part where you identify which horse to place your money on!
There a lot of potions here including using your free bet to double down your stake on your best Festival fancy or use as a bit of a free hit backing a long shot you've had your eye on for a while.
Looking for expert advice? Our Cheltenham Festival tipping hub is your home for the best Festival insight and tipping content from the likes of Andy Holding, Architect Tips and Steve Ryder. They will be providing expert analysis in the build up to and throughout the best jumps meeting in the world.
Useful Cheltenham Festival Links
Below are a selection of links to help you navigate around all of our Cheltenham content:
Cheltenham 2022 Races
|Day 1 (Tuesday 15th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|14:10||Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase||2m||Chase|
|14:50||Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 1/2f||Chase|
|15:30||The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|16:10||The Mares’ Hurdle Race||2m 4f||Hurdle|
|16:50||The Close Brothers Novices’ Handicap Chase||2m abt 4½f||Chase|
|17:30||The National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup (Amateur Riders’ Novices’ Steeple Chase) (Grade 2)||Abt 4m||Chase|
|Day Two (Wednesday 16th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m 5f||Hurdle|
|14:10||The Brown Advisory Novices' Steeple Chase||3m 1/2f||Chase|
|14:50||Coral Cup Hurdle||2m 5f||Hurdle|
|15:30||Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase||2m||Chase|
|16:10||Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase||3m 6f||Chase|
|16:50||The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 1/2f||Hurdle|
|17:30||Weatherbys Champion Bumper||2m 1/2f||Bumper|
|Day Three (Thursday 17th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||The Marsh Novices’ Chase (Grade 1)||2m 4f||Chase|
|14:10||Pertemps Network Final||Abt 3m||Hurdle|
|14:50||Ryanair Steeple Chase||2m 5f||Chase|
|15:30||The Sun Racing Stayers’ Hurdle||3m||Hurdle|
|16:10||Brown Advisory & Marriebelle Stable Plate||3m 5f||Chase|
|16:50||Trull House Stud Mares Novices' Hurdle||2m 1f||Hurdle|
|17:30||Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 2f||Chase|
|Day Four (Friday 18th March)||Race||Distance||Type|
|13:30||JCB Triumph Hurdle||2m 139y||Hurdle|
|14:10||The Randox Health County Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 179y||Hurdle|
|14:50||Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle Race||2m 7f 213y||Hurdle|
|15:30||The Magners Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase||3m 2f 70y||Chase|
|16:10||St. James's Place Foxhunter Steeple Chase Challenge Cup||3m 2f 70y||Chase|
|16:50||Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Handicap Chase||2m 62y||Chase|
|17:30||Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle||2m 4f 56y||Hurdle|
Each day oddschecker picks out the Market Movers for horse racing in the UK & Ireland with today's top three in action at Killarney and Wolverhampton.
Sergen Yalcin joins İsmail Kartal in a Turkish top two to replace Shota Arveladze in the next Hull City manager odds market.