Liverpool have become the favourites to lift the Carabao Cup trophy following the Round of 16 Draw.
|Valid Today||September 28, 2023|
QuinnBet Free Bet & Review
Budding bookmaker QuinnBet have been online since 2017, a relative newcomer compared to the biggest hitters in the industry. Focusing on UK and Irish markets, customers can bet on the usual favourites football, horse racing and golf as well as many other sports and casino games.
There are regular promotions on the site and an ongoing customer loyalty programme as well as QuinnBet club, offering a free bet every week if you have 5 x £5 pre-event settled bets. QuinnBet are also known for enhanced odds offers for new customers around major horse racing meetings like Ascot, Cheltenham and the Grand National.
How to redeem your QuinnBet free bet
New QuinnBet customers can redeem their sign up offer of a £10 free bet if your first £10 bet loses, plus 10 free spins. In order to claim QuinnBet’s welcome offer new customers must follow these steps and adhere to the terms and conditions listed:
- Sign up to QuinnBet through Oddschecker
- Place a first single bet of £10 or greater at odds of evens or greater
- You will get a £10 free bet back if your bet loses, plus 10 spins for the Donuts QuinnCasino game
Terms and conditions
- Minimum deposit £10.
- Offer is only available for new QuinnBet customers. 18+
- Free bets can be used on all QuinnSports events at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- In order to activate this bonus on the personal 22BET account, please, enter the bonus code 50SPORT when a deposit is made and wager your deposit once on betting markets with odds of at least 1.65 within 30 days.
- The free bet must be used in full within 7 days.
Free Bets and Bonuses
Donald Trump, the favourite with the bookmakers to become the next US president, stays away from the second Republican Party debate in California.
Everything you need to know about the start of the season for National Hunt racing, a form of horse racing in the UK and Ireland.