The Acca Scout from oddschecker shares betting tips for the weekend Premier League fixtures, including team news, tips & the best of the boosts!
Tote Sign Up Offer
- 24/7 live chat available
- Slick, clean interface
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
Deposit Methods: Debit cards, PayPal
Withdrawal Methods: Debit cards, PayPal
Tote completely relaunched their product and brand in 2020, aiming to provide greater value to UK & Ireland racing fans and a more exciting betting experience through improvements to the on-site user experience. The relaunch of the website coincided with the introduction of Tote Guarantee and Placepot Penny lines, World Pool and the return of Tote Ten to Follow.
The Tote offers a number of great free bets and other promotions to UK customers throughout the year, which you can read all about below.
What is the Tote Sign Up Offer?
The Tote’s generous welcome offer does not need a promo code. New customers will receive a 2 x £20 Free Bets after a first bet of at least £5.
|Tote Product||Tote Sign Up Offer||Tote Promo Code|
|Tote Pools||The Tote is different to betting with a traditional bookmaker as it's pool betting, where everyone's bets are collated together in one big pool and then shared out.||SIGNUP|
How to redeem the Tote sign up offer:
- All new players qualify for Tote's sign up offer of Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets.
- Simply deposit and place a minimum cash bet of at least £5 and you will receive 2 x £10 Free Bets.
- £10 redeemable against racing bets only, £10 redeemable against UK & Irish placepot bets only.
- As soon as the qualifying bet is settled, you will receive your £20 Tote credit.
- Winnings paid in cash.
What is the Tote promo code?
The Tote sign up offer is available to all new players. You do not need to enter a bonus code to claim your Tote matched free bet. Simply make your initial deposit and qualifying bets, when your bonus will be added to your account automatically.
Tote sportsbook – Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets
Place your first cash bet at a minimum of £5, and we’ll give you £20 Credit rewarded as £10 redeemable against racing bets only, £10 redeemable against UK & Irish placepot bets only. Tote Credit is subject to a 7 day expiry from the date that it is credited to your Account.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion is only available to individuals aged 18 (eighteen) years and over who are resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland and may only be redeemed once per individual customer.
- This promotion is available to all customers making their first bet following their registration of a Tote customer Account on racing pools on the Tote.co.uk or Tote.ie websites or official Tote app (excluding bets placed on events located in the ‘Ten to Follow’, virtuals or games section of the website or official Tote app), such bet is defined as a “Qualifying Bet” in these terms.
- Once your Qualifying Bet is settled, we will credit the value of £/€20 in Tote Credit, £/€10 redeemable against racing bets only and £/€10 redeemable against UK and Irish placepot bets only. The maximum credit is £/€20, so if, for example, your Qualifying Bet is £/€50, you will be credited £/€20 in Tote Credit once it settles. See clauses 13 to 19 (inclusive) for further details on Tote Credit.
- Only the value of your Qualifying Bet will count towards this offer. The value of any subsequent bets will not contribute towards the value of your Tote Credit refund.
- Qualifying Tote racing bets available are: Toteexacta, Totetrifecta, Toteswinger, Totejackpot, Toteplacepot, Totequadpot, Totescoop6, Totesurvivor, Totewin and Toteplace.
- In circumstances where more than one bet is placed on the same bet slip, the Qualifying Bet is the first bet added to that betslip.
- Totewin and Toteplace are classed as 2 separate bets. By way of example, in the case of a £/€5 Totewin bet and £/€5 Toteplace bet being struck together in the customer’s first betting transaction, only the £/€5 Totewin bet will qualify towards the promotion.
- This promotion excludes Ten to Follow bets. Therefore, if your first bet is on Ten to Follow it will not be a Qualifying Bet and your subsequent first bet on any other Tote racing pools product will be the Qualifying Bet for this promotion.
- This promotion excludes Tote virtual bets. Therefore, if your first bet is on any Tote virtual product, your subsequent bet on any other Tote racing pools product, excluding Ten to Follow, will be the Qualifying Bet for this promotion. This promotion excludes Tote football bets. Therefore, if your first bet is on any Tote football product, your subsequent bet on any other Tote racing pools product, excluding Ten to Follow, will be the Qualifying Bet for this promotion.
- Subject to Clause 21 of these terms and conditions, we will credit your Account (which, for the avoidance of doubt, is defined in the Tote Terms and Conditions) within 48 hours after your first Tote bet is settled.
- This offer is limited to one per customer. In the event of a customer opening more than one account to claim multiple registration offers, or claiming an offer on duplicate accounts, we reserve the right to suspend and close any duplicate accounts and make void any bets placed.
- Tote Credit is subject to a 7-day expiry from the date that it is credited to your Account and can neither be withdrawn, exchanged nor substituted for cash, whether in part or in full.
- Although Tote Credit cannot be withdrawn, any winnings derived from bets placed with Tote Credit can be withdrawn.
- Tote Credit can only be redeemed across racing bets.
- Tote Credit cannot be redeemed across Ten to Follow, virtual or games sections of the website or official Tote app.
- Tote Credit stakes cannot be used to qualify for any another Tote promotion or offers.
- Tote reserves the right to refuse Tote Credit to a customer where Tote reasonably believes that such customer is abusing or defrauding the Tote Credit system.
- For full information on Tote Credit please visit our Tote Credit FAQs and T&Cs https://tote.co.uk/racing/info/tote-credit
- Tote reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel promotions from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and with prior notice.
- We cannot accept liability for any lost, incomplete, indecipherable, or delayed entries caused by technical factors beyond our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the Tote Terms and Conditions. Defined terms in the Tote Terms and Conditions shall apply in these terms and conditions, unless otherwise defined.
- TDCO Limited reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions or withdraw the promotion at any time at our reasonable discretion on prior notice to customers wherever possible.
- Issued by TDCO Limited whose registered office is at 6th floor, 6 Kean Street, London, WC2B 4AS, trading a “Tote”.
- Please bet responsibly – for advice visit www.begambleaware.org.
Reviews and offers
|Free Bets||Free Bets No Deposit|
Free Bets and Bonuses
Each day oddschecker picks out the Market Movers for horse racing in the UK with today's top three in action at Wolverhampton, Windsor and Stratford.
Former Watford boss Rob Edwards is the early favourite in the next Middlesbrough manager odds market as Boro seek a swift replacement for Chris Wilder.