With the trilogy fight becoming ever closer between the Brit Tyson Fury and the American Deontay Wilder, oddschecker gives you the insight for the fight.
When is the fight?
After two humongous fights between these two competitors, the trilogy bout is all set for this weekend in the early hours of Sunday 10th October.
It will be taking place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas with a full house of 20,000 fans set to be in attendance.
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder: UK Start Time
Make sure to set your alarms as it is predicted that the pair will fight at around 4am on Sunday morning but this will depend on how the undercard fights play out.
- Huge range of regular promotions
- 24/7 live chat service
- PickYourPunt builder for custom bets
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder: TV Channel
The huge trilogy clash will also be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office in the UK and will cost £24.95.
BT Sport Box Office is on Sky channel 490, BT channel 494, and through the live events section on Virgin Media on demand.
You can live stream on mobile devices, your Mac or PC with the BT Sport Box Office app for iOS and Android.
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder: Undercard
With the main event in the early hours of the morning there will be a packed undercard to keep viewers awake before the must see bout.
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder – for WBC and The Ring heavyweight titles
- Robert Helenius vs Adam Kownacki
- Efe Ajagba vs Frank Sanchez
- Robeisy Ramirez vs Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz
- Edgar Berlanga vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres
- Julian Williams vs Vladimir Hernandez
- Jared Anderson vs Vladimir Tereshkin
- Rances Barthelemy vs TBA
- Viktor Vykhryst vs Mike Marshall
- Bruce Carrington vs Cesar Cantu
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder: Odds
Despite his first ever career loss Wilder is still regarded as one of the most dangerous heavy weights in the sport, with his explosive right hand always giving him an opportunity to knockout any opponent. The American can be found at a best price of 13/5 to win it all Sunday morning.
- Live streams every day
- Wide range of markets
- Competitive odds