We have crunched the odds ahead of Gameweek 7 to help you with your FPL teams
- Salah most likely player to score
- Wolves and Man City most likely to keep a clean sheet
- Arsenal have just a 22% chance of keeping a clean sheet
Ahead of Gameweek 7 in the Premier League, oddschecker have looked at what the odds are telling us about who will hit form in Fantasy Premier League.
Managers are constantly looking for an advantage over mini-league rivals, so basing your decisions off the odds from bookmakers may just help you get ahead of the curve.
This gives fantasy managers a different way to assess the likelihood of their potential signings getting them a crucial clean sheet, or helping out with their striker woes.
The % is the implied probability derived from the odds on offer from the range of bookmakers on oddschecker.
Clean sheet probabilty:
- In-depth football stats
- Multiple deposit methods
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
Fantasy Football Scout: Who do the odds suggest you should have in your team?
The bookmakers think Salah has the best chance of scoring this week at 59%. Couple this with West Ham being the second least likely team to keep a clean sheet at 10%, the Liverpool forward is a must have ahead of the deadline.
Wolves and Man City are the joint most likely teams to keep a clean sheet. Sheffield United have scored just three times so far this season, so City’s backline have a good chance at keeping their second clean sheet of the season. Wolves have plenty of solid defensive options, including the current top point scoring defender, Saiss. However, at just £4.2m Max Kilman may be the route to go down. The 23-year-old has picked up 9 point and 12 point hauls in his last three matches. With a 48% chance of a clean sheet this gameweek, now may be the time to get in the budget defender.
The team at WhoScored also think Wolves defence is a good choice and they have some stats to back it up!
- Wolves have only conceded one goal this month, fewer than any other Premier League side.
- No goalkeeper has kept more clean sheets than Rui Patricio (3) in the Premier League this season.
They are also of the view that Salah and Kane are likely to bag plenty of points this weekend:
- Salah has scored 6 in 6 league appearances vs West Ham,
- Harry Kane has had a direct hand in a goal in each of his last 7 competitive starts for Spurs (9 goals, 9 assists)
- Huge range of regular promotions
- 24/7 live chat service
- PickYourPunt builder for custom bets