Tottenham's home defeat to Chelsea has seen Jose Mourinho cut into 3/1 to become the next Premier League manager to be sacked.
- Jose Mourinho now as short as 3/1 to become the next Premier League manager to leave.
- The Portuguese is now second-favourite in the market behind Steve Bruce.
Next Premier League manager to be sacked: Jose Mourinho cut into second-favourite
The Portuguese was as long as 7/1 in this market at the start of the day, but he has now shortened considerably, as Spurs slump to their third consecutive league defeat.
Mourinho’s next assignment is against West Brom, and should he falter here, then he’ll undoubtedly be in real trouble.
- Huge range of regular promotions
- 24/7 live chat service
- PickYourPunt builder for custom bets
Who is favourite to be sacked next?
Steve Bruce remains the Premier League manager who is favourite to be sacked next.
The under-fire Newcastle boss is as short as 6/4 to go, although he’s drifted from 11/10 following Tottenham’s Thursday defeat.
Next Premier League manager to be sacked odds:
- Steve Bruce - 6/4
- Jose Mourinho - 4/1
- Sam Allardyce - 6/1
- Ralph Hasenhuttl - 15/2
- Roy Hodgson - 9/1
- Nuno Espirito Santo - 10/1
- Scott Parker - 14/1
- No manager to leave - 16/1
- Chris Wilder - 20/1
- Live streams every day
- Wide range of markets
- Competitive odds