Read all the information about the Oddschecker Price Match campaign, running throughout Euro 2020.
What is Oddschecker Price Match?
Throughout Euro 2020, we will be choosing some lucky Twitter users that won a bet at lower odds than they could have had by using Oddschecker and paying them the difference in cash.
If you are not currently familiar with our service, we allow users to compare the odds between the 24 partners on our match grids - head over to the Euro 2020 section to see all the odds for the upcoming matches.
Users can either place a single bet on one of the match markets or multiple with other bets from different matches to create an accumulator. Single bets with longer odds and accumulators are ones that are most likely to have a bigger price differential, giving you more value for your bets.
For example, you can back England/Harry Kane in the winner/top goalscorer double market at 14/1 at worst odds or 22/1 at best odds, giving you an £80 potential difference from a £10 stake.
If you’ve heard about our promotion through the #oddscheckerPriceMatch hashtag, you could send us your winning betslip on Twitter and be in with a chance of getting price matched. Even if your bet is not picked you can still maximise the value from your winning bets by placing them after using our service next time, either through our integrated betting or directly with the bookmaker at the best odds. Should you not already be signed up to that bookmaker, make sure you sign up with one of our links where we have the best sign up offers on our free bets page!
Full Terms and Conditions
- If oddschecker ‘Quote Tweets’ your tweet featuring a screenshot of your winning bet slip, each winning bet being straight win singles, each-way bets or accumulator bets on Euro 2020 warm-up and tournament matches with oddschecker partner bookmakers on oddschecker-specified markets only (a “Qualifying Bet”), between 00:00:01 on Sunday 6th June 2021 and 23:59:59 on Monday 12th July 2021 (the “Promotional Window”), oddschecker will pay the difference in cash between your actual winnings and what you could have won at the best odds via oddschecker (the “Prize”).
- For singles, “best odds” are calculated fifteen (15) minutes before the applicable event from oddschecker partner bookmakers. For accumulator bets, “best odds” are calculated fifteen (15) minutes before the first leg event from oddschecker partner bookmakers offering all legs at that point.
- Complex bet types, exchange bets and pool bets are excluded.
- The winners will be selected by oddschecker at its sole discretion during the Promotional Window.
- If you are a winner, we will contact you via Twitter direct message asking you to confirm your name, email address and bank details. You have the right to refuse entry into this promotion and payment by oddschecker. The bank transfer will be completed within ten (10) days of receipt of your bank details. If you don’t respond to this Twitter direct message within 72 hours, we will select another winner at our sole discretion and repeat the process, and you will surrender the Prize.
- oddschecker will use its ‘Quote Tweets’ as part of its marketing of this promotion.
- All winning bet slips must be verifiable. oddschecker reserves the right to verify all winning bet slips and to forfeit, block or cancel any Prize resulting from fake, fraudulent or illegitimate bet slips.
- oddschecker partner bookmakers are:
- Sky Bet
- Paddy Power
- William Hill
- Betfair (sportsbook)
- Sporting Index
- oddschecker-specified markets are:
- Euro 2020 – Winner
- Euro 2020 – Top Goalscorer
- Euro 2020 – Winner/Top Goalscorer Double
- Euro 2020 – Best Player of the Tournament
- Match Result
- Both Teams to Score
- Match Result & BTTS
- Under/Over 1.5
- Under/Over 2.5
- Under/Over 3.5
- Under/Over 4.5
- Correct Score
- First Goalscorer
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Double Chance
- Goal in Both Halves
- Match result & Over/Under 2.5
- Half Time/Full Time
- Player to be Carded
- Score a Brace
- This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over and resident in the UK.
- All customer offers, promotions, bonuses, vouchers and prizes are strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and IP address. oddschecker reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player's enjoyment of our services and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a promotion, or abuse the spirit of a promotion, will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture, blocking or cancellation of any bonuses, prizes, vouchers and/or winnings under this promotion, as well as an immediate exclusion from this and future promotions and/or closing of the account (as applicable). oddschecker in its reasonable discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of a promotion.
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions, or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (at oddschecker's reasonable discretion), oddschecker reserves the right to withhold delivery of, and/or cancel, any prizes, vouchers and/or winnings under this promotion.
- oddschecker reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without notice.
- oddschecker’s decision on a dispute in relation to this promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- oddschecker accepts no responsibility for data, payment or delivery errors or delays during the promotion.
The promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The promoter of this promotion is Cyan Blue Odds Limited (trading as “oddschecker”), a company registered in Alderney, with company number 1919 and whose registered office is at Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3UF.
For full details of our terms and conditions and our cookies and privacy policies, please visit https://www.oddschecker.com/myoddschecker/terms-and-conditions.