Can any of our tipsters go on a winning streak during Glorious Goodwood?
After the successful launch of the Betfair’s Exchange’s best ever offer, the Free Bet Streak during Royal Ascot, Betfair have decided to be incredibly generous and run it again during Glorious Goodwood.
If you aren’t familiar with how the offer works, all you need to do is stake £20 on the 1:45 on Tuesday at Goodwood and once the bet has settled, you’ll get a £20 free Exchange bet.
However, this is the fun part. If you win with your free bet, you’ll receive another free bet the next day. Back another winner the following day? Get another free bet!
This streak of free bets will keep going until you back a loser. What’s more, you can divide your £20 free bet into smaller bets if you wish and you can bet across any sport you like on the Betfair Exchange.
- In-depth football stats
- Multiple deposit methods
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
Our tipsters and staff have picked their qualifying bets...
Oddschecker staff gave the Free Bet Streak a go at Royal Ascot and they are back again for round two.
First up, here are their selections for the 1:45 on Tuesday at Goodwood:
Daryl Carter, oddschecker Tipster - Bell Rock
BELL ROCK wasn’t seen to best effect at Ascot last time but did well to finish 6th in the Royal Hunt Cup considering he broke slowly. He needs to break better here but has been drawn well in stall 4 and will relish this step up in trip. The main protagonists are drawn wide and he certainly has more to offer this term.
Ed Quigley, horse racing journalist - Derevo
My selection for the 1.45 at Goodwood on Tuesday is the Sir Michael Stoute trained DEREVO. A winner of three races from seven starts, the lightly-raced four-year-old was a bit underwhelming on his comeback run at Doncaster last time out, but that was his first start for eight months. I expect him to strip a lot fitter for the outing. Ryan Moore takes the ride, and with that run under his belt, I wouldn't be surprised if this unexposed colt proved better than a mark of 96.
Alex Keating, Commercial Manager - Derevo
A tricky puzzle to solve in order to qualify for my Free Bet Streak with the Betfair Exchange, but one who I think is due a big run is DEREVO for Sir Michael Stoute and Ryan Moore. Running off the same mark of 96 as his last run against a familiar group of rivals gives him a 5lb pull on Fifth Position with three lengths to find whilst Sky Defender who was four and half lengths behind that day won next time out at Epsom and has had the same treatment since. Distance and ground are no problem and although it is likely this runner will be found in the market as he has been on the majority of his starts, Stoute is a master with his older horses, running to a 19% strike rate with his 4yos+ on turf in the last 5 seasons. Derevo is lightly raced and subsequently has the profile of a group horse merely masquerading as a handicapper whilst there are few better pilots than Ryan Moore – I’m expecting a big run to get the streak going.
Ed Jeanes, Social and Content Executive - Bell Rock
I will be siding with BELL ROCK here, hoping he can get me off to a flyer. Andrew Balding’s four-year-old did incredibly well to win on seasonal reappearance at Newmarket when coming from the rear despite a front running bias. He then ran well enough at Royal Ascot in the Royal Hunt Cup when coming sixth, despite not having the best draw. He arrives here off the same mark is still unexposed off 103 having had just six career starts.
Guy Harding, Head of Commercial - Cape Cavali
I am siding with CAPE CAVALLI in this competitive looking handicap. A winner last time out and with course and distance form last season it’s hard not to make a place case for him especially if he doesn’t get too excited in the early few furlongs. 1m 2 is certainly his best trip.
Sam Farley, US Content and Marketing Manager - Yuri Gagarin
We’ve all been looking forward to Tuesday's racing and I’m siding with YURI GAGARIN. I’m always interested in looking at any Godolphin horse and there’s a lot to like here. Let’s hope this horse, named after a Russian cosmonaut can fly like a rocket on Tuesday.
Jake Gallagher, Head of Social and Content - Fifth Position
This is really tough race to make a selection so instead of making one, I'm letting the experts make it for me. Our Premier tipster, Andy Holding, went for FIFTH POSITION in our day one preview and that's good enough for me. For all the reasoning, watch our Tuesday preview of Glorious Goodwood on our YouTube channel.
Some of the finer details can be found in the frequently asked questions (FAQs) below:
Who can take part?
• You can only take part using one account. If you have been excluded (via email or otherwise) by Betfair from taking part in any promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
• This offer is open to new and existing customers, aged 18 or over, whose country of residence is United Kingdom or Ireland.
• If you are opted into the My Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ package you will not be eligible for the promotion.
• If you register an account after 11am, Sun 26th July 2020, you must deposit by Credit/Debit Card or ApplePay to take part in the offer. Credit Card deposits are not available to accounts registered in the United Kingdom.
How and when can I qualify?
• Place £20 or more in Exchange back bets on the ‘win’ market of the 13:45 race at Goodwood, 28/07/2020.
• You may qualify with either a single bet with a stake of at least £20, or multiple bets with stakes totalling £20 or more.
• Excludes Antepost bets.
• Lay bets against your qualifying bets will void this promotional offer.
• Unmatched bets will not count towards the promotion.
What can I receive?
• After your qualifying bet(s) has settled you’ll get a £20 Exchange Free Bet.
• The free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 48 hours.
• The free bet cannot be used on SP bets and the following markets: Asian Handicap, Asian Total Goals, Spreads and Totals, Line Markets & Each Way.
• Every time you place a winning bet with your free bet, you’ll get another free bet matching that stake.
• If you cash out of your free bet, you will not be eligible for any additional free bets.
• The size of the free bet re-credited will be the stake in the case of back bets, or your liability in the case of lay bets. (Up to a maximum of £20)
• If you place a bet using a combination of a free bet plus normal funds, only the free bet stake will be rewarded as a new exchange free bet.
• All winning free bets settled by 23:59 each day will be credited by 12pm the following day.
o If you place a £20 winning free bet, you’ll receive a new £20 free bet.
o If you place a £12 winning free bet & a £8 losing free bet, you’ll receive a new £12 free bet.
o If you place a £12 losing free bet & £8 losing free bet, you will no longer be eligible for any further free bets relating to this promotion.