The World Snooker Championship is just around the corner, and oddschecker have all the key information ahead of this year's tournament at The Crucible.
When does the World Snooker Championship start?
The 2021 World Snooker Championship starts on Saturday 17 April at the world-famous Crucible Theatre in Sheffield.
Defending champion Ronnie O’Sullivan is eyeing up a seventh triumph, which would pull him level with modern era record-holder Stephen Hendry
- Live streams every day
- Wide range of markets
- Competitive odds
Who is favourite to win the World Snooker Championship?
Favourite to win this year’s competition is Englishman Judd Trump, priced at 11/4.
The 2019 winner is also the most-backed player amongst oddschecker punters, attracting 14.4% of bets.
- Huge range of regular promotions
- 24/7 live chat service
- PickYourPunt builder for custom bets
2021 World Snooker Championship draw:
- Ronnie O’Sullivan (1) vs Mark Joyce
- Ricky Walden vs Anthony McGill (16)
- Ding Junhui (9) vs Stuart Bingham
- Jamie Jones vs Stephen Maguire (8)
- John Higgins (5) vs Tian Pengfei
- Sam Craigie vs Mark Williams (12)
- Mark Allen (13) vs Lyu Haotian
- Kurt Maflin vs Mark Selby (4)
- Neil Robertson (3) vs Liang Wenbo
- Ali Carter vs Jack Lisowski (14)
- Barry Hawkins (11) vs Matthew Selt
- Gary Wilson vs Kyren Wilson (6)
- Shaun Murphy (7) vs Mark Davis
- Martin Gould vs Yan Bingtao (10)
- David Gilbert (15) vs Chris Wakelin
- Liam Highfield vs Judd Trump (2)
2021 World Snooker Championship odds:
- Judd Trump - 11/4
- Ronnie O'Sullivan - 24/5
- Neil Robertson - 5/1
- Mark Selby - 11/1
- John Higgins - 11/1
- Kyren Wilson - 20/1
- Yan Bingtao - 28/1
- Mark Allen - 28/1
- Ding Junhui - 39/1
- Mark Williams - 40/1
- Stuart Bingham - 54/1