How to enter the oddschecker Special poker tournament
- Multitude of different games
- Trusted and secure platform
- Shared wallet with other Befair products
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: VISA credit cards, MasterCard credit cards, Maestro, Solo, Laser, NETeller, Moneybookers, Click and Buy, Bank Transfer Express, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Check, PayPal
Betfair is renowned for being a major player in both the sportsbook and exchange, but is also one of the largest and most-trusted poker sites in the industry.
With a mix of experienced poker players and a crossover of sports bettors becoming recreational poker players, there’s something for everyone at Betfair Poker.
One key reason that poker enthusiasts use Betfair Poker is for their continuous and ongoing promotions, giving the player more lucrative bonuses than a number of other online poker sites.
About Betfair Poker
Betfair Poker launched back in 2001, making it one of the oldest available poker sites on the market.
On February 1st, 2016, Betfair merged with titans of the sports betting industry, Paddy Power, to create one of the largest mergers the industry has ever seen.
Valued at over £4billion, you can rest assured that this is up there with the most financially secure platforms available to poker players.
What network does Betfair Poker use? Well, poker fans will be delighted to know that the company uses the iPoker Network, where you can find a vast amount of exclusive and existing games.
Paying out millions of pounds/euros every single month, the busy tournament schedule provides plentiful entertainment for the poker player.
One of the major selling points for the poker brand is that if you are already a Betfair customer, you can access the other products (sportsbook and exchange) and make full use of the bonus offers.
Betfair Poker Sign Up Bonuses
Because you’ve been savvy to check out Oddschecker for all your poker deals a- we’ve got a cracking sign up offer for Betfair Poker.
If you sign up to Betfair Poker as a new customer, you’ll receive a 200% welcome bonus up to €200. (T&Cs apply, 18+ BeGambleAware.org
Also, Betfair will make sure you get €500 in Freeroll tickets, when you deposit €10 or more.
How to claim the Betfair Poker Sign Up Bonus
- Register an account by clicking the offer link on Oddschecker.
- Download the Poker Software, creating a Poker nickname.
- Deposit or transfer €10 to Poker wallet.
- This will trigger 200% Match Bonus & unlock 2x €250 Freeroll entry tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Sign up & download the Poker Software, creating a Poker nickname.
- Upon depositing a minimum of €10 into the poker wallet, your match bonus will be automatically triggered. All your play in any cash games or tournaments will count towards unlocking your match bonus, which is released in €10 increments for every 1250 Status Points earned.
- 200% up to €200 match bonus will be available for 90 days from when you deposit.
- Exclusive €250 Sunday Freeroll tickets have a 60 days expiry.
- 4 x €1 General Entry Tickets will be credited immediately upon completing the above requirement in point 2.
- Tokens are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- Unused tokens or free spins will expire after 7 days and will not be redeemed except in the applicable tournaments within the promotional period.
- This promotion is limited to one account per customer.
Games offered by Betfair Poker
Offering games for keen players 24/7, there is no shortage of options for Betfair Poker customers.
The company offer cash games ranging from £0.01/£0.02 up to £5/£10.
One of the most popular options, the brand is known for their six-handed no limit hold ’em tables. Another game that customers play is the six-handed pot limit Omaga tables.
Top tip – the busiest hours for Betfair Poker are normally after 6pm to midnight.
Speed Poker is available for customers to play, dealing the player literally hundreds of hands each and every hour.
Unlike regular poker, you’re not at the same table for all of your fame, and you get to move around the tables and face different opponents every time you fold.
One of the key upsides of this is if you do not like the hand you’re holding – simply hit ‘speed fold’ and you’ll be taken to a different table, with a different hand and playing with different players. Fantastic, right?
Twister Poker is another type of game that Betfair Poker are offering, giving players a sit and go tournament type.
These consist of a three-handed to a hyper-turbo blind structure with the key part being a prize being randomly picked before the tournament gets underway.
The software will randomly decide a prize pool anywhere between two times and 1,000 times the original buy-in where the winner takes home everything.
Finally, Betfair Poker has created a facet called ‘missions’ in which the player completes basic poker tasks and steered toward specific tournaments.
It’s really as simple as if you complete the missions, you will be rewarded with tokens.
The many games on offer at Betfair Poker include:
- Texas Hold’em
- Seven Card Stud
- Omaha Hi-Lo
Read our guide on the five popular poker games you MUST learn.
Pros and Cons of using Betfair Poker
|A multitude of promotions for players||Only has Hold’em and Omaha cash games|
|Parent company listed on the Stock Exchange||Not able to stake more than €5/£10|
|Shared Wallet with Betfair Sportsbook||No mixed games|
|Shared Wallet with Betfair Exchange|
|Speed roulette offers something different|
Betfair Poker's Highlights
- High trust rating and financially secure platform
- 200% welcome bonus for new customers
- A further €500 in Freeroll tickets when you deposit €10 or more
- Accessible app including Cash Games and Speed Cash Games
- Cash games ranging from €0.01/£0.02 up to €5/€10
- Offers a multitude of different games: Twister Poker, Speed Poker, Missions and more
What is Betfair Poker's support system like?
In one word – yes. The poker site offers a variety of solid support options, with the primary accessible way of getting in touch – their live chat service.
Betfair Poker are able to respond to player’s e-mails within a four-hour window, which is excellent considering the size of the player database.
How do I get in touch with Betfair Poker?
As aforementioned, there are a number of ways to contact Betfair Poker.
You can call them on: 0044 203 059 8888.
Alternatively, you can use the live chat function or email their support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Betfair Poker are now offering their services on both Android and iOS, with a number of games available for app poker players.
At the time of writing, both Speed cash games and cash games are currently available on the app.
If you’re often out and about and have no access to a desktop, the Betfair mobile app is a one-stop-shop for all things casino, sports betting and gaming.
Betfair Poker is owned by Paddy Power/Betfair. Their software is provided by Playtech and the location of their game server is in Malta.
The company headquarters are also based in Malta, although their parent company is based in the United Kingdom.
Betfair Poker is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta.
Betfair Poker is available in a variety for poker players from different background, with Czech, German, Portuguese, Danish, Greek, Russian, English, Italian and Spanish all available for players.
Click here to find all the best welcome offers and bonuses in Oddschecker's poker section.