How to enter the oddschecker Special poker tournament
- Great design, layout and software
- One of largest poker rooms for cash games
- Can qualify for PartyPoker live events
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Maestro, FPS epassport, Kashi, Entropay, Echeck, Diners Club, WebMoney, Clickandbuy, Inter-account, ewire
Party Poker are one of the industry leaders in the world of online poker.
Despite the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, which was a devastating blow for all US-facing poker sites, Party Poker has remained as one of the most popular places to play online poker.
Nowadays, Party Poker sits in the top ten poker sites in terms of player traffic, making it still very much a go-to place for all poker lovers. It’s a website with a long-standing tradition of fantastic poker experiences, and the nice software enables users to enjoy an interface which is very pleasing on the eye and easy to use.
Party Poker sees almost 2,000 cash game players on average at one time, while Sunday cash games regularly sees over 10,000 users, and this number continues to rise steeply as the range of offerings on the platform expands.
Party Poker have tournaments pretty much 24/7, and their excellent filter tool means users can find the perfect table for them, where the tables range from rookie events with tiny buy-ins, to huge ‘MILLIONS’ online tournaments for the high-rollers.
You can enjoy a big variety of tournaments on Party Poker. There are the regular nine-man Texas Hold’em tables, Sit-n-Go Jackpot games and even three-player, fast-paced shoot-outs, which cost $100 to enter. This three-person game also has a random prize generator adds elements of danger, excitement and risk to these tournaments, meaning a lot of fun can be had for users, particularly when a huge top prize is thrown up.
Cash games are also available every hour of every day on Party Poker. Whether you want to play a casual $0.01/$0.02 game or a huge, high-stakes $50/$100 game, Party Poker has the cash game for you.
Reward points towards 40% cashback each week on Party Poker is one of the highest returns of any poker site out there, which is why Party Poker in particular is so popular. Party Poker also rewards progress and loyalty, the more you play the more you are rewarded.
The ‘fast forward’ version of Party Poker’s cash games is a new feature, where you do not have to wait between deals. If you fold a hand, you are immediately transported to a new table and dealt a new hand. This means there’s no waiting around, and no pause in the action, so bonuses can be earned very quickly due to a higher number of hands played every hour.
We've picked out the key differences between online and offline poker.
Party Poker’s featured live event, ‘MILLIONS’ has long been associated with guarantees of huge prizes, and their online events have enabled users to claim these huge rewards without leaving their living room.
The most recent ‘MILLIONS’ Online Event provided players with a massive $20million of prize money, which was the biggest online poker tournament in history. Of course, this is only the start, with Poker Stars planning bigger and better events in the future.
Party Poker Sign Up Bonuses
If you don't have a Party Poker account, you can claim their welcome bonus by signing up through Oddschecker. Get £40 in tickets if you sign up and deposit £10. (T&Cs apply, 18+, BeGambleAware.org)
How to claim the Party Poker Sign Up Bonus
- Register an account via the link on Oddschecker.
- Deposit a minimum of £10.
- You'll receive £40 of Free Play, guaranteed, as tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available to new UK players only. A minimum deposit of £/€/$10, into your partypoker.com account is required. The £40 ($50) Free Play will be credited daily from deposit date: Day 1 = 1 x $5 SPINS tickets + 5 x $1 SPINS tickets, Day 2 = 4 x $0.25 SPINS tickets + 1 x $5 SPINS tickets, Day 3 = 2 x $3 SPINS tickets + 1 x $5 SPINS tickets, Day 4 = 4 x $0.25 SPINS tickets + 2 x $3 SPINS tickets, Day 5 = 4 x $0.25 SPINS tickets + 1 x $5 SPINS tickets, Day 6 = 5 x $1 SPINS tickets + 1 x $5 SPINS tickets.
- All SPINS tickets will expire after 7 days from issue. Subsequently unused tickets will be removed from the player’s account.
- Only one person per household or per device shall be allowed to enter this promotion. The £40 Free Play are not transferrable and may not be substituted or redeemed, except as provided by these terms and conditions.
- During the registration process you must provide correct personal details (including name, address, phone number and date of birth) to be eligible for this offer.
It’s easy and quick to download Party Poker, both on web and mobile. The software works across Windows and Mac, while it’s also Android and iOS compatible. The sturdy Party Poker software is also playable on tablets.
- Supports real-money and play-money poker
- Available for iOS and Android devices
- Cash games, tournaments, and sit-n-gos available
- Table filtering and quick-play options
- Customised bet slider
- Ability to multi-table with mini-table view
The Party Poker app allows players to take part in a large variety of cash games, sit-n-gos and tournaments, all at the press of a button. The iOS app can be downloaded from the App Store, while the Android app can be obtained from Google Play.
The cashback program at Party Poker gives users an opportunity to earn up to 40% of their cashback straight into their account. One point is earned for every $1 a player generates for the table. There are four tiers to the cashback program:
- Level 1: 25 points – 20%
- Level 2: 150 points – 25%
- Level 3: 600 points – 30%
- Level 4: 1,200 points – 40%
Anonymous Tables Have Turned Away Many Pros
Party Poker have a feature where all of their cash games are now anonymous , in a bid to attract more recreational players to the platform. This means that you won’t be able to see the names of the people you are playing against. Instead, you will simply see a standard Player 1, Player 2, etc.
This is good news if you are after a quick game of poker amongst strangers, although some of the more seasoned players like using poker tracking software, so these anonymous tables render this sort of software obsolete. This transition to anonymous tables have also deterred many pro players, making the user base of Party Poker generally quite recreational.
Pros and Cons of using Party Poker
|Great design, layout and software||Customer support isn't particularly responsive|
|One of the largest poker rooms for cash tables||Not part of a larger poker network|
|Regular and generous promotions|
|FastForward fast poker format|
|Can qualify for PartyPoker live events|
The range of deposit methods at Party Poker include: VISA, PayPal, Mastercard, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Maestro, Diners Club, Entropay, Dusk Till Dawn and Promocode. There is also no withdrawal fee, but there is a 24-48 hour review time for any withdrawal.
The Party Poker website has a live chat function for any queries throughout the day, while social media is also a good place to get hold of operators for help, particularly Facebook and Twitter.
Click here to find all the best welcome offers and bonuses in Oddschecker's poker section.