Love or hate the fact YouTubers are infiltrating the world of boxing, it's hard not be intrigued by the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight happening early next month. Due to the amount of money being put down, Mayweather has decided to step out of retirement and face a YouTuber, which is quite possibly the strangest boxing match-up in history.
The fight is just an exhibition fight, so even though Mayweather's ego will take an almighty hit if he loses to Logan Paul, his impeccable professional record won't.
Due to the nature of the fight, it was unclear if online sports betting sites in New Jersey would take wagers on the fight. However, earlier today Bet365 started taking bets on the upcoming bout.
Bet365 currently has Floyd Mayweather as the -1600 favorite to win the fight, which implies he's got a 94.1% chance of winning.
If you are new to sports betting, this means a $100 wager on Floyd Mayweather would return $106!
If you look at the records and credentials, this might not be a bad ROI for a nights work...
Logan Paul's odds are currently sitting at +700, which implies he's got a 12.5% chance of beating one of the best boxers ever.
Do you want to bet on the fight? As mentioned, Bet365 is now taking bets on the fight, so you will need to create an account. Bet365 is the worlds biggest online sports betting site, and also have one of the best new user promotions on the market.
If you sign-up to Bet365 below you will qualify for their $500 bet credits offer! Which means they will match your first deposit with bet credits up to $500. See below how you claim the betting promotion, and also bet on the fight!
Here’s how to sign up to Bet365:
1. Click the button below to use the exclusive OddsChecker link
2. Complete the quick and simple registration process
3. Make a qualifying deposit of a minimum of $10, but up to $500. Whatever you decide to deposit, Bet365 will match this amount!
4. On the left hand side of the website, you’ll find the odds by clicking on ‘Boxing/MMA’, navigating to Boxing and then clicking on ‘To Win Fight’. You’ll find the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul odds about halfway down that page.
5. Pick which ever fighter you think will win, and place your bet!
It's that simple!
At the moment Bet365 is the only legal sports betting site taking bets on the fight, however, we do know in coming days BetMGM will be offering odds on the fight in all legal betting states they operate in.
BetMGM Sportsbook is running a $600 Risk-Free bet for new users, which means you can place a speculative $600 bet on Logan Paul, and if it loses you will get your stake back as a free bet. Or you can use the Risk-Free bet on any sport, and just bet normally on the fight.
Sign-up today to BetMGM via the link below to claim the offer, and be ready to hit the early odds when they open the market in the next few days.
Claim BetMGM's $600 Risk-Free bet:
1) Click the exclusive link below to qualify for the offer
2) This link will take you to BetMGM's landing page, from here pick your state and register your details
3) Deposit into your account
4) That's it, your first bet will be Risk-Free up to $600!
Good luck! Let us know on Twitter who you think will win the fight!