Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Odds: 58% Chance Paul Beats Woodley

Online sports betting sites have installed Jake Paul as the betting favorite in his fight against Tyron Woodley.
Sam Eaton
Mon, June 21, 1:01 PM EDT

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Odds

The boxing world has been dominated by the Paul brothers in 2021, yes, neither of them have won a world title (or even a decent fight), but there's no doubting the pair have been the most spoken about boxers this year. 

Logan Paul had his time in the spotlight against Floyd Mayweather, but it's now Jake Paul's turn who is set to take on Tyron Woodley in August. 

Jake Paul defeated an out of shape Ben Askren in the first round a few months ago,which has led to his upcoming fight against Woodley. 

The YouTuber has been installed as the betting favorite in the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley odds market which will come as a surprise to a few. 

However, those who don't follow UFC too closely, Tyron Woodley's bread and butter is grappling. Woodley is now thirty-nine, and hasn't won a fight since September 2018. 

Woodley is a step up from Ben Askren, however, he's hardly the toughest of opponents for Jake Paul. 

The latest Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley odds

Fighter Odds Implied Probability
Jake Paul -139 58%
Tyron Woodley +100 50%

Click here to see the latest odds for the fight

Jake Paul's Odds Against Tyron Woodley 

The betting for the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley fight is starting to hot-up even with the fight being a couple of months away. 

Jake Paul's odds to defeat Tyron Woodley actually opened up at -150 with Bet365, but have since been lowered to -139. This means Jake Paul's chances of beating Tyron Woodley have gone from 60% to 58% in the last few weeks. 

Tyron Woodley's Odds Against Jake Paul

Tyron Woodley's odds to beat Jake Paul opened up at -110 with Bet365, but they soon moved out to +138. Woodley's odds have since been trimmed to +100, however, we expect a lot more movement in the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley odds market as the fight edges closer. 

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting

The betting in the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley odds market has been pretty even in the last seven days. 

Jake Paul has accounted for 54% of bets placed in the Paul vs Woodley odds market, with Woodley accounting for the other 46% of bets. 

Woodley has been the most popular pick since the market opened, the former UFC man has accounted for 58% of bets since Bet365 opened the market. 

How To Bet On Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley

Online sports betting sites didn't take bets on the Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather fight due to it being an exhibition. However, Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley is a proper fight, and therefore the majority of sportsbooks will take wagers nearer the time. 

However, if you wanted to place a bet now on Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley, your only option is Bet365. 

Bet365 are the only legal sports betting site in the US offering odds on the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley fight. 

Therefore, if you are thinking "How do I place a bet on Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley?", we suggest you follow the simple steps below: 

How To Bet On Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 

Step One: Click the link below to go to Bet365

Step Two: Register with Bet365 - this takes a matter of minutes 

Step Three: Deposit into your new Bet365 account. You also qualify for a Bet365's $500 Bet Credits offer by clicking this link above. Bet365's promo allows you to get up to $500 in bet credits. If you bet $500 you will get $500 in bet credits. 

Step Four: Head over to Bet365 boxing section

Step Five: Find the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley odds market

Step Six: Place a bet on Bet365's odds on either Jake Paul or Tyron Woodley.

When Is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley?

The fight between Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley is set to take place on Saturday August 28. 

Where is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley?

The final venue for Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley hasn't been announced, but we do know the fight will happen in Miami. 

Tyron Woodley’s Record

Tyron Woodley is 19-7-1 in his 27-fight MMA career. He has never fought in a professional boxing match so Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley will be his first.

Res. Record Opponent Method Event Date
Loss 19–7–1 Vicente Luque Submission (Brabo choke) UFC 260 March 27, 2021
Loss 19–6–1 Colby Covington TKO (rib injury) UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley September 19, 2020
Loss 19–5–1 Gilbert Burns Decision (unanimous) UFC on ESPN: Woodley vs. Burns May 30, 2020
Loss 19–4–1 Kamaru Usman Decision (unanimous) UFC 235 March 2, 2019
Win 19–3–1 Darren Till Submission (Brabo choke) UFC 228 September 8, 2018
Win 18–3–1 Demian Maia Decision (unanimous) UFC 214 July 29, 2017
Win 17–3–1 Stephen Thompson Decision (majority) UFC 209 March 4, 2017
Draw 16–3–1 Stephen Thompson Draw (majority) UFC 205 November 12, 2016
Win 16–3 Robbie Lawler KO (punches) UFC 201 July 30, 2016
Win 15–3 Kelvin Gastelum Decision (split) UFC 183 January 31, 2015
Win 14–3 Dong Hyun Kim TKO (punches) UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Le August 23, 2014
Loss 13–3 Rory MacDonald Decision (unanimous) UFC 174 June 14, 2014
Win 13–2 Carlos Condit TKO (leg kick) UFC 171 March 15, 2014
Win 12–2 Josh Koscheck KO (punches) UFC 167 November 16, 2013
Loss 11–2 Jake Shields Decision (split) UFC 161 June 15, 2013
Win 11–1 Jay Hieron KO (punches) UFC 156 February 2, 2013
Loss 10–1 Nate Marquardt KO (elbows and punches) Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Kennedy July 14, 2012
Win 10–0 Jordan Mein Decision (split) Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Jardine January 7, 2012
Win 9–0 Paul Daley Decision (unanimous) Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson July 30, 2011
Win 8–0 Tarec Saffiedine Decision (unanimous) Strikeforce Challengers: Woodley vs. Saffiedine January 7, 2011
Win 7–0 André Galvão TKO (punches) Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Noons II October 9, 2010
Win 6–0 Nathan Coy Decision (split) Strikeforce Challengers: Lindland vs. Casey May 21, 2010
Win 5–0 Rudy Bears Submission (arm-triangle choke) Strikeforce Challengers: Woodley vs. Bears November 20, 2009
Win 4–0 Zach Light Submission (armbar) Strikeforce Challengers: Kennedy vs. Cummings September 25, 2009
Win 3–0 Salvador Woods Submission (Brabo choke) Strikeforce: Lawler vs. Shields June 6, 2009
Win 2–0 Jeff Carstens Submission (rear-naked choke) Respect Is Earned: Brotherly Love Brawl April 30, 2009
Win 1–0 Steve Schnider TKO (submission to punches) Headhunter Productions: The Patriot Act 1 February 7, 2009

 

Jake Paul’s Record

Jake Paul is 3-0-0 in his three-fight career. He's finished all three fights early, with only his fight against Nate Robinson making it out of the first round.

No. Result Record Opponent Type Round, time Date
3 Win 3–0 Ben Askren TKO 1 (8), 1:59 Apr 17, 2021
2 Win 2–0 Nate Robinson KO 2 (6), 1:24 Nov 28, 2020
1 Win 1–0 AnEsonGib TKO 1 (6), 2:18 Jan 30, 2020
0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.

Bonus Bets$100 Olympics BonusOlympics: Bet $1 Win $100 If US Win A MedalCLAIM OFFER