How to Place a Same Game Parlay on UFC 285 on DraftKings and FanDuel
How to Place a Same Game Parlay on UFC 285 on DraftKings and FanDuel
There is nothing sweeter than landing a bet, and with UFC 285 upon us, we have a huge event to target for some big winnings this weekend. One way people love to bet is the "Same Game Parlay" which is something fight fans will love to do this weekend.
You can now boost the odds on the Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane or Valentina Shevchenko vs Alexa Grasso fights, with the Same Game Parlay betting option. Find out how to place a Same Game Parlay on DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook below.
Let's first look at the latest Moneyline odds for UFC 285, so you can get an idea of who the favorites are at UFC 285, and which fights you may wish to target for a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay.
UFC 285 Odds - Who To Target for a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay
These are the latest odds available on DraftKings Sportsbook, for UFC 285. You can compare the best odds from DraftKings and all other sportsbooks, with our UFC Betting Grid.
Jon Jones (-170) vs. Ciryl Gane (+145)
Valentina Shevchenko (-750) vs. Alexa Grasso (+550)
Geoff Neal (+390) vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (-490)
Mateusz Gamrot (-215) vs. Jalin Turner (+185)
Bo Nickal (-1800) vs. Jamie Pickett (+1000)
Preliminary Card (Live on ESPNews / ESPN+)
Cody Garbrant (-175) vs. Trevin Jones (+150)
Derek Brunson (+195) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (-230)
Viviane Araujo (+100) vs. Amanda Ribas (-120)
Julian Marquez (+130) vs. Marc-Andre Barriault (-150)
Early Prelims (Live on ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
Ian Garry (-730) vs. Kenan Song (+530)
Mana Martinez (+220) vs. Cameron Saaiman (-260)
Jessica Penne (+250) vs. Tabatha Ricci (-300)
Da'Mon Blackshear (+360) vs. Farid Basharat (-450)
As we can see above, Bo Nickal is a massive favorite in his promotional debut, and Valentina Shevchenko is strongly favored to defend her UFC Women's Flyweight Championship as well. Betting on these two fighters on the Moneyline may not be too exciting, so these two fights are prime candidates for a Same Game Parlay wager.
If you do want to place a single wager on either of these fighters, the best way to do so is with the DraftKings promo code, where you bet $5, win $150 extra, when your fighter wins.
Alternatively, you could claim a $1000 No Sweat First Bet on any fighter, with the FanDuel promo code.
How to Place a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay on DraftKings Sportsbook
Betting UFC 285 at DraftKings Sportsbook just got a whole lot easier for new users, as with the DraftKings promo code, you will claim a $150 Moneyline bonus when you win. Bet $5, win $150 on your chosen fighter now, and then place your Same Game Parlay afterward.
To claim the bet $5, win $150 DraftKings promo code, you just need to sign-up for an account, and then place a $5 wager on your favorite UFC 285 Moneyline. You will then receive your $150 bonus as soon as your fighter wins on fight night.
Then, with another $5, you can place a Same Game Parlay on DraftKings Sportsbook by following the steps below.
- Choose your UFC 285 fight. Same Game Parlays are available for all fights on the card, which is signified by the SGP icon next to each fight market.
- Toggle on the SGP icon, and you will be taken to all the available markets you can combine in a Same Game Parlay for that particular UFC 285 fight.
- Now it is time to build your Same Game Parlay. Combine multiple bets together until you get your desired UFC 285 odds. The more bets you add, the more you can win.
Following the steps above will make betting on a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay easy, and now we can look at an example Same Game Parlay below, for the Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane fight. This will show you how you can win bigger on the big fight.
Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane Same Game Parlay Example
- Jon Jones Moneyline (3 Way) -165
- Winning Round (Decision) -145
- Most Significant Strikes (Jon Jones) -120
This now means that instead of taking -170 odds on Jon Jones to win, you can boost him winning to +210, by predicting how he will win (decision) and by also banking on him to land the most significant strikes.
How To Claim the UFC 285 DraftKings Promo Code
- CLICK HERE or click the offer button below to lock in your DraftKings promo code
- Follow the instructions on-screen to register for a new DraftKings account
- Deposit into your new DraftKings Sportsbook account
- Bet $5+ on your favorite betting line
- Claim a $150 bonus, when your first Moneyline wager wins, thanks to this DraftKings promo code
How to Place a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay on FanDuel Sportsbook
The FanDuel promo code allows you to bet up to $1000 on a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay, as you are covered with the No Sweat First Bet.
This is an incredible offer from FanDuel Sportsbook, so either bet on a single Moneyline wager, or use your $1000 FanDuel promo code on your first Same Game Parlay at UFC 285.
Follow these steps below, to build your own Same Game Parlay at UFC 285, on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Find your favorite UFC 285 fight, and then head to the Same Game Parlay tab.
- Now find your favorite bets on the list for UFC 285, building 2+ bets to ensure you qualify for a Same Game Parlay.
- The more you add, the more you can win, so all that is left to do now is add your Same Game Parlay to the Bet Slip and then watch your chosen fight unfold!
It is very easy to build a Same Game Parlay at FanDuel Sportsbook, and they are one of the originals when it comes to this type of bet.
Here is an example of a UFC 285 Same Game Parlay that you can place on FanDuel Sportsbook. Remember you can bet something like the below sweat-free, with the $1000 FanDuel promo code.
- Valentina Shevchenko Moneyline (-800)
- Winning Method (KO, TKO, DQ) +160
- Most Knockdowns (Valentina Shevchenko) +195
This FanDuel Same Game Parlay comes to +310, which is a lot bigger than just betting Valentina Shevchenko to win at -800!
Bet on the +310 Valentina Shevchenko Same Game Parlay, with the FanDuel promo code.
How to Claim a the UFC 285 FanDuel Promo Code
- Click this link or the offer button below, to ensure you qualify for this FanDuel promotion
- Complete the simple registration process on the FanDuel Sportsbook app or website. Once you have done this, the $1000 No Sweat First Bet will be added to your account, if you are eligible
- Deposit a minimum of $10 into your account, or as much as $1000, if you want to take full advantage of the FanDuel promo code
- Wager $10+ on your favorite market, to ensure you qualify for the No Sweat First Bet for UFC 285
- Now watch the action unfold as you either win big with your $1000 first bet or claim your stakes back as bonus bets
Tom Jacobs is the host of the Lost Fore Words golf podcast and has been writing betting articles on golf for the past decade. Tom also co-hosts the DP World Tour Picks & Bets show on the Mayo Media Network, so has his finger on the pulse on all the major Tours. A long-suffering Nottingham Forest fan, Tom also enjoys watching Soccer at the weekend, and was delighted to see his Forest team win promotion this season!