Odds format
United States

Makhachev vs. Moises Odds: 90% of Bettors Backing Makhachev at UFC Fight Night

The latest Makhachev vs. Moises odds have Islam Makhachev as the heavy favorite, and the latest UFC betting numbers show 90% of bettors are backing him.
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Makhachev vs. Moises Odds: 90% of Bettors Backing Makhachev at UFC Fight Night

If you’re a casual fight fan and not aware of who Islam Makhachev is, Saturday’s UFC Fight Night may just be his coming out party and you don’t want to miss it.

Islam Makhachev is 19 years old, holds a 19-1 professional MMA record and is one of the most promoising up-and-coming fighters in the company. Adding to the Islam Makhachev hype train is the fact that he’s considered the protégé to Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Islam Makhachev and Khabib train together, and that extensive time with one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time has the combat sports world waiting to see just how high Islam Makhachev can ascend throughout the UFC ranks.

This Saturday, at UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas, Makhachev is the headliner, taking on Thiago Moises, and he’s also an overwhelming favorite in the minds of both oddsmakers and the betting public.

Let’s take a look at the latest Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises odds and UFC fight night betting to see what kind of betting trends we can identify leading up to the fight.

Click here to see the very best sportsbook promotions and free bet offers in your state

UFC Odds: Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises Odds

Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises odds are predictably heavily favoring the Rissian, Islam Makhachev.

Makhachev comes into the fight having won seven straight fights dating back to 2016. The last, and only, time he lost came in 2015 at the hands of Adriano Martins, a journeyman MMA fighter.

As for Thiago Moises, the 26-year old Brazilian is no slouch himself. In 19 professional fights, he’s 15-4 overall. Moises has won three straight fights coming in, but the oddsmakers still don’t like his chances.

As of Friday, the latest Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises odds have Makhachev’s best odds at -625, odds that imply a 86.2% chance he wins. But, if you look at his shortest odds, which sit at -820, he has an 89.1% implied probability of winning.

Meanwhile, the most recent Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises odds give Moises a 14.9% chance of winning with his odds at +570.

FighterOddsImplied Probability
Islam Makhachev-62586.2%
Thiago Moises+57014.9%

UFC Fight Night Betting: Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises

When you start throwing around “Khabib Nurmagomedov’s protege” people start to listen. Islam Makhachev is an absolute beast in the octagon, but it doesn’t hurt that he also gets the stamp of approval from the best fighter of the last decade.

So, it’s expected that Islam Makhachev will be the public betting picks almost every time he has a fight. But, this week’s UFC betting numbers are shocking even for him.

As of Friday, Islam Makhachev is back by 89.09% of all moneyline wagers on Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises odds. Only 10.91% of bets have come in on the longshot, Moises.

FighterPublic Betting %
Islam Makhachev89.09%
Thiago Moises10.91%

UFC Fight Night: Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moises Fight Card

UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Moisés Main Event

Lightweight (155lbs): Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moisés

UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Moisés Main Card

(W) Bantamweight (135lbs): Marion Reneau vs. Miesha Tate

Lightweight (155lbs): Jeremy Stephens vs. Mateusz Gamrot

Middleweight (185lbs): Rodolfo Vieira vs. Dustin Stoltzfus

Featherweight (145lbs): Gabriel Benítez vs. Billy Quarantillo

UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Moisés Prelim Card

Welterweight (170lbs): Daniel Rodriguez vs. Preston Parsons

(W) Strawweight (115lbs): Amanda Lemos vs. Montserrat Ruiz

Bantamweight (135lbs): Khalid Taha vs. Sergey Morozov

Bantamweight (135lbs): Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos

Flyweight (125lbs): Francisco Figueiredo vs. Malcolm Gordon

Heavyweight (265lbs): Rodrigo Nascimento vs. Alan Baudot


Brian is a sports journalist with close to ten years of experience in the business. A lifelong Philadelphia sports fan with a passion for all things sports gambling.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.