Odds format
VA
United States
Canada
Betslip

Travon Walker Draft Odds: Jacksonville Jaguars Given 75% Chance to Draft Walker First Overall

Travon Walker has been one of the biggest risers in the NFL Draft. When looking at the Travon Walker draft odds, he has significantly risen over the past few days and is now the odds on favorite to get selected first.
| 5 min read
Share
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Travon Walker Draft Odds: Jacksonville Jaguars Given 75% Chance to Draft Walker First Overall

Travon Walker draft odds have changed dramatically over the past few days. It was presumed that Aidan Hutchinson would be the first overall pick in the NFL Draft not that long ago but that thought is a thing of the past. Now, oddsmakers have a new favorite in town to go number one.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are now anticipated to go with Travon Walker, the Edge rusher out of Georgia over Aidan Hutchinson according to the oddsmakers. Here's the latest look at the Travon Walker Draft Odds:

Pick the Top 10 Picks in the correct order and win $100,000 in free bets!

Loading...
Error fetching data.

Travon Walker Draft Odds

Draft PositionTravon Walker OddsImplied Chance
1st Overall Pick-30075%
2nd Overall Pick+90010%
3rd Overall Pick+80011.11%
4th Overall Pick+16005.88%

Travon Walker Draft Odds: First Overall Pick

When looking at the Travon Walker draft odds, he is the massive favorite to go number one overall at -300 or an implied chance of 75%. Aidan Hutchinson, who was the former favorite, is now +300 or an implied chance of 25% to hear his name called heading to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

The closer we get to the draft, the more the Travon Walker draft odds show that the oddsmakers feel that Walker will be going first overall.

Click here for NFL Draft first overall pick odds

Travon Walker Draft Odds: Second Overall Pick

At pick number two, Travon Walker is given just a 10% chance of being the pick. Aidan Hutchinson, Kayvon Thibodeaux, and Jermaine Johnson all have better odds to be coming off the board to Detroit with the second overall pick in the NFL Draft on Thursday night.

This would show that oddsmakers don't believe that Walker would be available for Detroit otherwise his odds would likely be higher here similar to what we see from Kayvon Thibodeaux and Jermaine Johnson.

Click here for NFL Draft second overall pick odds

Travon Walker Draft Odds: Third Overall Pick

Ironically, the Travon Walker odds indicate a better chance of him going third overall than second overall. Walker is given an 11.11% chance to be the third overall pick to the Houston Texans on draft night. Right now, the favorite to go third overall is Derek Stingley Jr. who has been a major riser this week.

Right behind him is Sauce Gardner so perhaps we see the Texans go in the secondary over the defensive line for Lovie Smith's defense down in Houston.

Click here for NFL Draft third overall pick odds

Travon Walker Draft Odds: Draft Position

It should come as no surprise that the over/under is set at 1.5 for Travon Walker. Walker is -275 to hit the under or an implied chance of 73.33% and +200 (33.33% chance) to be selected after the first overall pick.

The Travon Walker odds have told us for a while now that he is going to be the first overall pick. We'll see if they're right on Thursday night.

Loading...
Error fetching data.

NFLNBANHLNCAAFNCAABMLB

OddsChecker sports writer Matt O'Leary brings experience sports betting advice to the OC staff. You may recognize Matt from his popular New York Jets youtube channel, but his vast knowledge of sports and betting goes well past the boundaries of New York.

0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.