How To Bet On The Denver Broncos In Colorado | Colorado Sports Betting Sites
How To Bet On The Denver Broncos In Colorado
The Colorado sports betting market is quickly becoming one of the most competitive and user-friendly markets in the United States. Users in Colorado have access to some of the biggest sportsbooks in the country such as DraftKings Colorado, FanDuel Colorado, and Caesars Colorado. Additionally, just recently the worlds favorite sportsbook Bet365 Colorado launched bringing some unreal offers to the Colorado sports betting market.
Check out the latest Denver Broncos odds, schedule, and offers below, and get ready to win big backing those Mile High Broncos in 2022.
Best Sports Betting Promo Codes in Colorado
Check out the best Colorado sports betting promotions below and unlock hundreds of dollars for FREE.
DraftKings Promo Code: Bet $5, Get $200 Guaranteed on the NFL
The first Colorado sports betting offer is from one of the biggest sportsbooks in the USA. DraftKings Colorado is giving new users a guaranteed $200 when betting on the Broncos vs Seahawks Monday Night Football matchup tonight.
Whether you are backing the Russell Wilson-led Broncos or taking a swing on the underdog Seahawks, the DraftKings promo code lets you 40x your money when betting on the game.
Start your NFL betting journey in the best way, by claiming this DraftKings Sportsbook, Bet $5, Win $200 offer, and you will be ready to boost your profit in the Colorado sports betting market.
Claim this DraftKings promo code, by following the how-to-claim steps below:
Step One: CLICK HERE or on the offer button below to lock in the DraftKings promo code and attach it to your new account
Step Two: Complete your registration with DraftKings Sportsbook
Step Three: Make a deposit and place a $5 bet on Monday Night Football
Step Four: Get $200 guaranteed, win or lose, thanks to the DraftKings promo code
FanDuel Promo Code: Bet $5, Win $150 This NFL Season
FanDuel Colorado are also looking to fill the pockets of Colorado sports bettors, offering a guaranteed $150 bonus when new users bet on the Broncos vs Seahawks tonight..
Claiming the FanDuel promo code is easy, and as soon as you place that $5 wager, you will win $150 guaranteed, in the Colorado sports betting market. Make sure to claim the FanDuel promo code NOW, it's the last chance before it expired.
Claim another $150 in bonuses ahead of Monday Night Football, and bag $350 in free bets for Russell Wilson's first start as the Denver Broncos quarterback.
Follow these steps below, to claim the FanDuel promo code now.
Step One: CLICK HERE or the claim button below, to add this FanDuel promo code to your account registration
Step Two: Complete your FanDuel Sportsbook sign up
Step Three: Deposit and wager $5 on your favorite NFL market in September
Step Four: Get an instant and guaranteed $150, even if your bet loses, thanks to the FanDuel promo code
Bet365 Promo Code: Bet $1, Get $200 on the NFL
The Colorado sports betting market got a new player last week, when the Worlds favorite sportsbook launched in the state. Bet365 Colorado is giving new users an UNREAL welcome offer, paying out $200 guaranteed when users bet just $1 on the Denver Broncos to win.
Betting on the Denver Broncos becomes a lot easier this NFL season, when you turn $1 into $200 with your first bet, absolutely guaranteed!
This is by far the best bet and get, offer out there, as $1 becomes $200 guaranteed, so claim this Bet365 promo code and cheer on your Broncos with $200 in your pocket.
Claim this Bet365 Colorado promo code by following the offer button below, and following the on-screen instructions.
Denver Broncos Schedule 2022
- Week 1 - Monday, September 12 - 2:25 p.m. MT - Broncos at Seattle Seahawks
- Week 2 - Sunday, September 18 - 2:25 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. Houston Texans
- Week 3 - Sunday, September 25 - 6:20 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Week 4 - Sunday, October 2 - 2:25 p.m. MT - Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders
- Week 5 - Thursday, October 6 - 6:15 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Week 6 - Monday, October 17 - 6:15 p.m. MT - Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers
- Week 7 - Sunday, October 23 - 2:05 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. New York Jets
- Week 8 - Sunday, October 30 - 7:30 a.m. MT - Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 9 - Sunday, November 6 Bye
- Week 10 - Sunday, November 13 - 11 a.m. MT - Broncos at Tennessee Titans
- Week 11 - Sunday, November 20 - 2:05 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Week 12 - Sunday, November 27 - 11 a.m. MT - Broncos at Carolina Panthers
- Week 13 - Sunday, December 4 - 11 a.m. MT - Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- Week 14 - Sunday, December 11 - 6:20 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Week 15 - Sunday, December 18 - 2:05 p.m. MT - Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Week 16 - Sunday, December 25 - 2:30 p.m. MT - Broncos at Los Angeles Rams
- Week 17 - Sunday, January 1 – 11 a.m. MT - Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Week 18 - TBD - Broncos vs. Los Angeles Chargers
How to wager on the Denver Broncos
BRONCOS MONEYLINE: Betting on a teams Moneyline is one of the most common bets placed on sportsbooks. Users can bet on any team to win, in this case the Denver Broncos, and get paid if their backed team wins.
The Denver Broncos are currently favorite heading into the Monday Night Football matchup against the Seahawks making their Moneyline pretty invaluable. Use the DraftKings promo code above and get 30-1 odds guaranteed on the Broncos to win.
BRONCOS POINT SPREAD: Betting on the spread allows teams to back their team in a whole new fashion. The spread for the Denver Broncos tonight is -7, meaning that to win, the Broncos would have to beat the Seahawks by 7 points or more.
BRONCOS TOTAL POINTS: Not sure who will win the game, but confident you could pick close to the correct score? Betting on the Total Points O/U is the best bet for you. The Broncos O/U Total points for the Seahawks matchup is currently set at O/U 44.
Liam Hudson is an experienced sports writer, with a finger on the pulse of all things NFL and College Football. As a fanatical New England Patriots fan, he spends most of his time convincing others he is not a bandwagoner and defending Bill Belichick in Brady vs Bill arguments. He is also a Fantasy Football fanatic and spends far too much time analyzing player data and statistics in hopes of finding a hidden gem in one of his many yearly fantasy leagues.