NFL Fantasy Start Em, Sit Em: 20 Players to Start or Sit in Week 11
NFL Fantasy Start Em, Sit Em: 20 Players to Start or Sit in Week 11
There are four more weeks until most leagues start the playoffs in fantasy football. These are the most critical weeks. You must make the right decisions this week with multiple teams on a bye week.
Here are 20 players you should start and sit in Week 11.
Embarrassing your friends in Fantasy or are they embarrassing you? Lucky for you, we have over $5,000 in free bets to use on the NFL! Even if your fantasy team is sucking, you can still brag about winning money!
Quarterbacks To Play in Week 11
1. Daniel Jones, New York Giants (Win big with Danny Dimes' player props in his cakewalk matchup versus the Detroit Lions)
2. Justin Fields, Chicago Bears
Daniel Jones is someone new on this list. Jones will get to take on one of the worst defenses in the league in the Detroit Lions. He's got the ability to run with the football and has been more efficient than ever lately.
Jones could get you a couple of touchdowns with over 200 yards passing and maybe 50 yards rushing. That would be a terrific day and quickly make him a top-12 quarterback on the slate.
I've been adding Justin Fields to this list every single week. His running ability and growth as a passer have improved since the start of the season.
Fields has rushed for more than 80 yards in four of his last five games. Do you want to cash in on his rushing props? Bet just $5 on Fields at FanDuel and get $125 whether your bet wins or loses! It's that easy
Quarterbacks To Sit in Week 11
3. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
4. Matt Ryan, QB, Indianapolis Colts (Drafted Ryan in fantasy? Use this FanDuel 25/1 offer to win your money back...because your team is definitely cooked)
5. Marcus Mariota, QB, Atlanta Falcons
Rodgers rarely attempted passing last week, throwing just 20 times in Green Bay's win against the Cowboys.
The Packers saw more success rushing the football, allowing Rodgers to make big plays down the field to Christian Watson, for example. But if you saw his hand on Sunday, you'd know that Rodgers isn't fully healed and is in pain. Don't play him.
And while there's more hype surrounding the Indianapolis Colts now, don't bank on Matt Ryan putting up insane numbers against the Philadelphia Eagles this week. The Eagles were exposed on Monday Night Football, but that doesn't mean the Colts will do the same. Let's respect how good the Eagles are this season.
Jock Market Players to Target Week 11
- QB: Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals
- RB: Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers
- WR: Tee Higgins, Cincinnati Bengals
- TE: Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens
Running Backs To Play in Week 11
6. Antonio Gibson, Washington Commanders
7. Brian Robinson, Washington Commanders (Bet on Brian Robinson to Win Offensive Rookie of the Year at +2500)
8. Tony Pollard, Dallas Cowboys
I love this Washington offense right now. Antonio Gibson is a dual-threat running back with 14 carries for 44 yards against the Eagles. He also caught three targets for 14 yards and had a rushing touchdown.
Meanwhile, Brian Robinson Jr. also found the end zone for Washington. He saw 26 carries for 86 yards. He's not breaking out for significant gains, but that will come sooner rather than later.
Bet $5 on any Tony Pollard prop with FanDuel and win $125 even if Zeke gets all the touches and your bet loses. Zeke's tank might be running on empty, but your wallet doesn't have to be!
Running Backs To Sit in Week 11
9. D'Andre Swift, RB, Detroit Lions (Bet $5 on Swift and his six touches at FanDuel, get $125 even if your bet loses)
10. Michael Carter, RB, New York Jets
I know you want to play D'Andre Swift. Although he scored a touchdown last week, he still only rushed six times for six yards. He also had one catch for six yards in the 31-30 win over Chicago.
If the Lions score 31 points and Swift is rarely involved, then forget it. Wait until next year when he's fully healthy.
We are offering all new MyOC Premium users a 7-day free trial when they sign up. Don't worry if you have Michael Carter on your team because the MyOC Premium team will give you the best bets and win you more money in the free 7-day trial than your fantasy team will lose!
Wide Receivers To Play in Week 11
11. Joshua Palmer, Los Angeles Chargers
12. Drake London, Atlanta Falcons (Bet on the Falcons to miss the playoffs here. It's free money)
Palmer only had three catches last week for the Chargers. But if Keenan Allen and Mile Williams are still out next week, Palmer's your guy. He still saw eight targets against the 49ers last week and will continue to see a heavy dosage of targets as the number-one receiver.
Wide Receivers To Sit in Week 10
13. Allen Robinson, Los Angeles Rams
14. Michael Gallup, Dallas Cowboys
15. Terrace Marshall, Carolina Panthers
With Cooper Kupp out, it will likely be Allen Robinson's Rams, right?
Robinson saw six targets last week and only earned 44 yards on four catches. He'd probably get over the 100-yard marker even if Robinson had ten catches. If Matthew Stafford isn't healed up, don't take wide receivers on the Rams. Only tight end, Tyler Higbee, would be a good choice.
Think ARob and the Rams will lose without Cooper Kupp? Get 40/1 odds on that happening with this fantastic DraftKings offer!
Tight Ends To Play in Week 11
16. Tyler Higbee, Los Angeles Rams (Get 25/1 odds on any Higbee prop in a great matchup)
17. Gerald Everett, Los Angeles Chargers
Instead of Robinson, I'd look at Tyler Higbee. He saw eight targets and caught all eight balls from John Wolford. He'll be more involved in the offense with Matthew Stafford under center.
Meanwhile, if the Chargers are without Mike Williams and Keenan Allen, consider Gerald Everett as another option alongside Joshua Palmer.
Tight Ends To Sit in Week 11
18. Robert Tonyan, Green Bay Packers
19. Taysom Hill, New Orleans Saints
20. Harrison Bryant, Cleveland Browns
The Packers are not going to be throwing very much on Thursday night. Don't bother with Tonyan.
Meanwhile, Harrison Bryant caught three balls for 15 yards and scored a touchdown against the Dolphins. If you take away that touchdown, Bryant had a miserable game. Please don't count on him scoring touchdowns every week.
If you're streaming any of these tight ends in fantasy, you probably need to win your money back elsewhere. Luckily, Draftkings has a 40/1 offer on any Week 11 moneyline!
Jock Market Players to Avoid Week 11
- QB: Aaron Rodgers vs. Tennessee
- RB: James Conner vs. San Francisco
- WR: Garrett Wilson vs. New England
- TE: Trey McBride vs. Arizona
Jason grew up an avid sports fan. His passion for sports writing grew in high school and he developed a blog that was strictly for New York Sports. From his work, you will quickly realize that he loves looking at games from an analytical and numbers perspective and hopes to provide you with that same perspective in his articles.