Odds format
United States

Thursday Night Football Odds: Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks Betting Breakdown

A betting breakdown for Thursday Night Football as the Arizona Cardinals face the Seattle Seahawks
| 4 min read
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks Betting Breakdown

This week's Thursday Night Football is arguably the most exciting one so far this season. Both of these teams are amongst the league's most exciting offenses and both teams are led by quarterbacks who are in the conversation to win the NFL's MVP award. 

Russell Wilson was the clear standout for the award but after two down weeks, it looks less like his award, and others such as tonight's rival Kyler Murray are now getting closer to the conversation.

The Seahawks enter this game as three point favorites and sportsbooks believe we'll be seeing another high scoring game, with the points total set at Over 57.5, something that would be smashed if the teams repeat the 37-34 result from their meeting in Week 7.

The Cardinals won the last meeting between the two teams, with Kyler Murray passing for 360 yards, with touchdowns for DeAndre Hopkins and Christian Kirk. Russell Wilson managed to throw for 388 yards and found Tyler Lockett with three touchdown passes.

You can read Ben Gretch's picks for the game here

The books may have Seattle as the favorites but bettors are backing the Arizona Cardinals. Since the market opened 57.14% of moneyline bets through OddsChecker have been on the Cardinals, leaving just 42.86% backing Russell Wilson's team. Incredibly a huge 87.56% of the handle on that market has been on the Cardinals, indicating some big bets have been placed on Arizona.

OddsChecker bettors also believe that we'll see a repeat of Week 7's highscoring affair, with 67.52% betting on the game going over the total points line. We can also reveal that 71.1% of bets on the spread have so far been on the Cardinals +3. 

Thursday Night Football: Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks latest odds

Click odds to place bet


Seattle Seahawks @ -160

Arizona Cardinals @ +140

You can read our prop picks for the game here


Seahawks -3 @ +100

Cardinals +3 @ -106

Total Points 

Over 57.5 @ -104

Under 57.5 @ -110

A lifelong football and basketball fan with years of experience in the sports gambling industry, Sam is known for his incredibly deep knowledge of all things NFL and NBA.


Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.