Each day oddschecker picks out the Market Movers for horse racing in the UK & Ireland with today's top three in action at Catterick & Wolverhampton.
|Offer Value||100 Free Spins|
William Hill Casino Bonus & Review
- Top Tier Software
- 24/7 Live Chat is available
- Mobile Friendly design
- Top Tier Software
- 24/7 Live Chat is available
- Mobile Friendly design
Software: Playtech, Gamesys, Microgaming, NetEnt, WGS Technology (Vegas Technology), Ash Gaming, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, Bally, IGT (WagerWorks), WMS, Realistic Games, Blueprint Gaming, Genesis Gaming, Novomatic, Quickspin, Rabcat, Thunderkick, William Hill, Games Warehouse, Inspired, Skillzzgaming, Fuga Gaming, Live 5 Gaming, 4ThePlayer
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, ClickandBuy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard, Ukash, instaDebit, Visa, Western Union, Entropay, Przelewy24, Local/Fast Bank Transfers, iDEAL, Sofortuberweisung, Nordea, POLi, GiroPay, EPS, Abaqoos, eKonto, Moneta, Euteller, Neosurf, Teleingreso, Multibanco, Diners Club International, FundSend, QIWI, Todito Cash, Trustly, SporoPay, BankLink, Skrill, ECash Direct, AstroPay Card, TrustPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Quick Pay
Withdrawal Methods: Cheque, ClickandBuy, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, instaDebit, Visa, Entropay, Skrill, William Hill cash direct, Bank Wire Transfer
William Hill Casino Bonuses
Following are the latest promotions available for all the new and existing customers:
Strike Gold Free Prize Draw
Strike Gold provides you a golden opportunity to grab one from the multiple prizes of £1, £2, £5, £10 and £20 or a top prize up of £5000 each day. It is valid until 9 January 2023.
How Does Strike Gold Work?
- Place a bet on online slots or table games from your main balance. For each stake, you will receive one entry into the promotion.
- Open your favourite game and look out for Strike Gold in-game pop-up which could appear randomly on any spin.
- If you have won a prize, a pop-up will appear with details of prize and claiming procedures.
- Click on the pop-up message to accept the prize. The prize money will be automatically credited to your casino account. There are no wagering requirements on the prize money, so you can either withdraw or use it to play.
- This promotion works on fair play, so everybody has an equal chance to win and it is available to all the customers in the UK, North Ireland, Gibraltar and Jersey.
- All stakes placed on the slots and table games during the promotional period shall be eligible to take part in Strike Gold.
Terms and Conditions
You can cancel the promotion anytime by contacting the William Hill's customer service department.General Restrictions
William Hill has the authority to void a bet, cancel the promotion anytime and remove winnings from your account if they find your involvement unfair in the following ways:
- If you are using more than one account per person or household or IP address to receive more money on bonuses
- If you are sharing the customised promotion that has been specially sent to you
- If you are not eligible to take part in a specific country's promotion
- If you are conspiring with others to get an unfair advantage
- You can withdraw the funds anytime except when William Hill withhold the funds to meet regulatory or legal obligations.
- You cannot take part in the promotion if you have been previously banned from betting or playing any games on the website.
- William Hill shall refuse to pay any winnings or bonus amount if the funds paid to your main balance is denied by a payment service
- William Hill can change the terms and conditions or cancel the promotions without giving you prior notice if it is due to any change in regulation, but they will give notice if the change is due to software or server fault.
- William Hill shall not be held responsible if there is an incorrect info displayed on the website due to software or hardware failure or lost network conditions.
- Read the terms and conditions before taking part in the promotions.
The above terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
This promotion runs daily on William Hill Casino and you get one chance per day to qualify for a bonus. It is only available to the UK and Ireland customers.
How does this promotion work?
- To take part in the 'Bonus Drop' game, follow the link on the website/app/advert and receive a free disc, which can either land on win symbol, no-win symbol or retry symbol. Kindly remember each promotion will have separate terms and conditions.
- If the disc drops at a win symbol, you will either win free spins, or free bonus that you can use on slots/table games or a cash prize to add to your main balance.
- These prizes are randomly generated, so there is no chance of any foul play. In addition, you must not share your prize with others.
- To use the free spins or free bonus on any particular games, follow the instructions that will be provided to you when you win the prize.
- If you opt for more than one promotion at a time, the wagering requirements should be meet accordingly.
- Visit their online casino and sign up
- Stake at least £10 from your main balance to opt in for the offer
- Claim your free spins by clicking on 'Opt-in' button
- 100 free spins will be automatically credited to your account to use on the specific game.
- Unused free spins and winnings from used free spins will be deleted within 24 hours if not withdrawn. You can redeem a maximum of £30 from the winnings accrued.
- You can withdraw your winnings as cash or use them to play games that are not included in the promotion.
- You must use one set of free spins at a time, as you can't opt in for more spins until the previous ones are used.
- Payment method restriction: Any deposit made via e-wallets, such as Entropay, PayPal, NETELLER, ecoPayz, Skrill, iDeal, Neosurf, Kalibra, Postepay shall not be eligible to qualify for this promotion.
- Do I need a William Hill account to play at their casino?
- No, you can join the casino directly if you prefer. However, if you do have a William Hill account for sports betting, you can use this to play at the casino.
- Why should I choose William Hill Casino?
- As an established player in the UK gambling industry, William Hill is a name that you can rely on when risking you money. Their round the corner support makes them one of the most customer-friendly casinos around.
- What are the downsides to William Hill Casino?
- While there is a wide range of games available, other sites do offer many more options, particularly on slots. The wagering requirements on the promotions also touch on the high side with 40x, so all of their deals may not be the best ones to take.
- What is the average William Hill Casino pay-out percentage?
- The average pay out across all games is 96.05%, although this will vary from game to game. All slots have an information icon that shows the maximum and minimum returns.
Terms and Conditions
The general restrictions and conditions will be same as they were in Strike Gold.
William Hill Casino Free Spins
New customers in the UK can begin their journey with William Hill Casino through the following offer:
William Hill Sign Up Offer: 100 Free Spins on Fishin' Pots of Gold
This is an on-going promotion until cancelled by the William Hill. Its eligibility rules don't have free bets, which means to claim this offer, you need to place a minimum bet of £10.
How to get 100 Free Spins
Terms and Conditions
William Hill Casino Review
William Hill is one of the best known names in the British betting industry and has had bookmakers on the local high street since 1934. They moved their operations online in 1998 and opened the William Hill Casino in 2001.
William Hill online casino is a slick, well-run site offering a wide variety of slots and table games. Over eighty years in the business has taught them what their customers want, making the site one of the easiest to navigate and most informative among the other online casinos. You’ll not only find a range of video tutorials, explaining how to play each of the main casino games, you’ll also find an information icon on every slot, explaining how the game works and clearly stating the return to player percentage.
William Hill website and mobile app showcases some straightforward welcome bonus promotions, including the deposit bonuses, daily and free spins offers, and special promotions for table games and slots with something for tentative new players depositing £10, to high rollers who want to launch their account from £300 or above. There is a dedicated 'promotions' section on the left side bar clicking on which you will find all the latest offers.
If you are looking for a casino that understands what you want from an online casino and goes out of their way to provide it, then William Hill Casino will not disappoint you.
Pros and Cons of William Hill Casino
|Regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission||Round-the-clock live chat||Amazing variety of games available|
|Numerous country restrictions||Withdrawals may take longer than other operators||Less options in slots|
At William Hill Casino, the emphasis is on variety, with enough novel twists and turns on your traditional favourites to keep you amused for a long time. There are various games categories available including the slots and video poker. The site includes card and table games, with the option to play live dealer games, such as blackjack, baccarat, casino hold ‘em and roulette.
For players looking for that life-changing win, William Hill Casino has a ‘jackpots’ section that brings together all the jackpot games in one place. The site also has a ‘Featured’ tab, where you can find all the exclusive games, top slots, games on which you can make instant wins and also the fresh variations in each of the categories.
William Hill Casino has a subsite William Hill Vegas that entails the live casino, table games, slots bingo, poker, slingo and various other casino games.
The good news is that if you are an existing customer of William Hill Sports site, you don't need a new account account to access William Hill Casino.
Variety is definitely one of the driving force when it comes to William Hill Casino games, with endless variations to choose from. For example, there are over sixteen different roulette games, from Penny Roulette to Premium Roulette. The same is true for card games, with over twelve different versions of blackjack available, including Cashback Blackjack and Premium Multihand.
Keeping up with the latest trend of providing an interactive gaming experience when gambling online, William Hill Casino offers a wide range of live games. In a nice nod to realism, the live blackjack and live roulette games are hosted by friendly, approachable, ‘real’ dealers and croupiers, similar to the hosts you often find running the show in land-based casinos.
William Hill Casino uses a range of leading providers, with the bulk of the games being designed and built by Playtech. There are also games in its virtual studio from Gamesys, NetEnt, Microgaming and WGS Technology.
All the financial transactions are carried out using Security Socket Layer (SSL) technology on a secured server on the William Hill website, so you know your cash is safe, whether you are making a deposit or withdrawing your winnings.
You can access William Hill Casino either on your PC/MAC or on your mobile device, with all games playable in either format, so you can keep playing based on your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Making a Deposit or a Withdrawal at William Hill Casino
William Hill offers instant deposits through all the major channels, including the debit and credit cards, e-wallets such as Entropay, Neteller, PayPal and Skrill, as well as via lesser known methods such as ecoPayz, WebMoney and the Paysafecard. The minimum deposit is £5.
All deposits are free and will be instantly credited to your account. You can also play at William Hill Casino using the balance from your William Hill sports account.
Withdrawals will normally be made to the card, account or e-wallet used to make your deposit. Processing time varies from as little as one working day for the likes of PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, to 2-5 days for a bank transfer and 4-7 days for payments to your credit or debit card account.
Customer Support and Contact Details
As discussed above, William Hill Casino is one of the most customer-friendly casinos around, and this is clear from their comprehensive customer support. The site offers an extensive help section that will answer most of your queries, along with 24/7 support via live chat, email (either via the contact us page or directly to email@example.com) or you can call their helpline on 008003551 3551. For most queries, the live chat option is likely to get you the fastest and most effective response, allowing you to get on with your gaming as soon as possible.
William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar and is licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009).
After over eighty years in the business, William Hill has learned a great deal about their customers and what they want from their gaming experience, which clearly shows in their casino.
William Hill is one of the best casino and easiest to navigate, with a wide range of original and interesting games, generous offers and exceptional levels of customer information and support. It is a great place to start if you are new to online casino games, but it also has plenty to offer for the seasoned player who is looking for a straightforward casino site with all the games they want.
Reviews and offers
The Acca Scout from oddschecker finds value bets for today's World Cup fixtures, featuring key stats, offers & best of the boosts.
Arsenal are still a best price 10/1 to win the FA Cup ahead of tonight's third round draw, despite leading the Premier League after 14 matches.