Odds format
VA
United States
Canada
Betslip

2023 Super Bowl Gatorade Color Odds: Orange Given 50% Chance to Be Super Bowl Gatorade Color

The 2023 Super Bowl is set to take place this weekend and Kyle Newman finds an interesting prop. Come find out the 2023 Super Bowl Gatorade color odds as oddsmakers give orange a 50% chance.
| 5 min read
Share
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Copy Link

2023 Super Bowl Gatorade Color Odds: Orange Given 50% Chance to Be Super Bowl Gatorade Color

The Gatorade bath after the Super Bowl is a tradition like no other. It’s one of the great symbols of success in American sports. It’s going to happen again this year but what color will the Gatorade be? The sportsbooks believe they know. Continue reading below to get the latest Super Bowl Gatorade bath color odds.

Remember to come back to Oddschecker and look now as our handicappers have released their Super Bowl Picks!

Want to bet on Super Bowl 57? Click here to claim $5000 worth of sports betting bonuses to use by going to our free bets page!

Gatorade Bath Color Odds

ColorOddsImplied chance
Orange+10050%
Yellow+20033.3%
Blue+50016.7%
Clear+12007.7%
Red+14006.7%
Purple+16005.9%

The favorite this year is Orange, which is given even odds or an implied 50% chance. Since 2000, Orange has been the Gatorade color of choice for the winning team six times, by far the most of any color. If not Orange, the sportsbooks believe Yellow is the next most likely at +200 or an implied 33.3% chance. Yellow has appeared three times since 2000. Blue is a distant third at +500 or an implied 16.7% chance. Blue has been the color of choice for three of the last four years.

The sportsbooks also strongly believe that it’ll be an offensive player who dumps the Gatorade on their coach. An offensive player is given -110 odds or an implied 52.4% chance. Meanwhile, a defensive player is given +150 odds or an implied 40%. There’s a much longer shot +450 or an implied 18.2% chance, that both an offensive and defensive player do it together.

The trend in most recent years is for teams to dump their team color on their coach. Well, at least something close. The Los Angeles Rams did blue, the Kansas City Chiefs did orange, the New England Patriots did blue, the Philadelphia Eagles the yellow-green, and the Denver Broncos orange.

Bet $5 to win $200 on ANY market, including the Super Bowl with this DraftKings promo code!

Not every team goes that route, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dumped blue on Bruce Arians. But given this trend, it’s easy to see why the books believe in Orange and Yellow this year. Orange has the lead because of its historical significance as the most used Gatorade color. But whoever wins is likely dumping their team colors, or close enough, on their coach.

Looking for a new sportsbook and need an incredible welcome offer for the Super Bowl? Click on the offer below and get exactly that!

You Might Have Missed...

  1. Ranking Top 5 Defensive Players in the Super Bowl
  2. Ranking Top 5 Super Bowl MVP Candidates
  3. Ranking Top 5 Offensive Players in the Super Bowl

NFLMLBNBANCAABNCAAFBoxing/MMA

A PR Associate at @OddsCheckerUS. Available for Podcasts, Radio, and TV. Quoted in Forbes, Chicago Tribune, Sports Illustrated, and more.

0Betslip

Almost there!

We are loading your bets, and they will be here in a second.