Want more Horse Racing insight? Check out our brand new sister site www.racingpicks.com! RacingPicks will provide you with daily racing picks from expert handicappers such as Matt Bernier and Andrew Champagne. Matt's operating at a healthy profit in 2020, so don't miss out!
Monday June 8 - Best Bet Of The Day
Race 1 - PICK: Fafa Fooey - Ran in a much stronger race than this last time at Tampa Bay Downs and looks to hold a decent class edge on this field.
Recommended wager: 2 units win
Race 1 - PICK: Fafa Fooey - Click here to bet with TVG
- Ran in a much stronger race than this last time at Tampa Bay Downs and looks to hold a decent class edge on this field.
Race 2 - PICK: Magical Breeze - Click here to bet with TVG
- Showed up well for the most part last season and dropping in trip, having run over a mile when last seen for the return to action, looks a very good move.
Race 3 - PICK: Mr Changue - Click here to bet with TVG
- Ran very consistently last season and returns to action with a decent chance, in a race that should suit.
Race 4 - PICK: Jade's Journey - Click here to bet with TVG
- Finished off last season in good style with two wins, and must be the one to beat if picking up that form on the return to action.
Race 5 - PICK: Marcus- Click here to bet with TVG
- Has a bit to do on the form figures, but much of those runs were in better races and he could be a player on first run for a new barn.
Race 6 - PICK: Kinzua - Click here to bet with TVG
- Has been kept busy this year without any success, but this looks a winnable opportunity for her given the class of opposition .