Deposit Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, paysafecard, Neteller
Withdrawal Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, paysafecard, Neteller
Launched in 2015, BetBull is a mobile betting site that offers something different in online betting. A social element to the site allows players to follow other people’s bets and mirror their selections at the click of a button. The site is focussed on football and specialises in accumulator bets (accas).
What is the BetBull Sign Up Offer?
BetBull’s generous welcome offer does not need a BetBull promo code. New customers will be awarded £40 in free bet after placing a £20 qualifying bet, giving them a series of BetBull free bets to play on any market.
|BetBull Product||BetBull Sign Up Offer||BetBull Promo Code|
|BetBull Sportsbook||The BetBull sportsbook is firmly focussed on football with a huge range of matches from English, European and worldwide leagues. There are also around 15 other sports bets available, including horseracing and American sports.||SIGNUP|
|BetBull Casino||BetBull Casino offers all the usual casino games in a mobile friendly format, including a wide selection of slots plus table games like poker, roulette and blackjack. The BetBull bonus cannot be used at the BetBull casino.||SIGNUP|
|BetBull Bingo||At the time of writing, BetBull does not include bingo as part of its list of available games. However the site is growing all the time and it is likely that bingo will be included eventually.||SIGNUP|
|BetBull Poker||Although there are live dealer versions of blackjack and roulette, BetBull poker is limited to a range of video poker games such as Casino Hold ‘em and Triple Card Poker.||SIGNUP|
How to use the BetBull welcome bonus:
- All new players qualify for a deposit match BetBull bonus up to £40
- Simply deposit £20 and receive £40 in free bets.
- Free bets credited as four equal free bets of £10 each.
- To activate the free bets, simply make a bet of an equivalent amount using real money.
- As soon as the qualifying bet is settled, you will be able to release the corresponding free bet.
What is the BetBull promo code?
The BetBull sign up offer is available to all new players. You do not need to enter a free bet code to claim your BetBull free bets. Simply make your initial deposit and your bonus will be added to your account automatically.
BetBull free bets sportsbook – Bet £20 Get £40
New players only. Place a £20 qualifying bet and receive £40 in free bets. Bets can be made on any available market using an accumulator bet of three or more selections. Free bet stake is not returned but winnings paid in cash.
Terms and conditions:
- Terms and conditions, including time limits, apply
- Deposit £20 to receive free bets of £40 in free bets.
- All free bets unlocked when a total of £20 in of sports bets are placed and settled within qualifying period of 7 days.
- BetBull free bets must be an accumulator or system bet including three or more selections all with minimum odds of even money or greater. Cashed out bets will not count.
- BetBull free bet stakes must be unlocked within seven days of being credited and expire 48hours after being unlocked
- BetBull free bets cannot be used with any other promotion, including power-up odds boosts.
BetBull promo code Casino – Welcome Package of up to 100 in free spins
As a new player, the BetBull Casino sign up offer will match your initial deposit with an equivalent number of free spins for each pound between £20 and £100. These will be split over two slots for deposits between £20 and £39, and four slots for deposits between £40 and £100. You will be awarded a free spins card detailing which slot you can use and how long you have to use them.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions, including time limits, apply
- Minimum deposit £20. Maximum free spins 100.
- Free spins will be unlocked when the equivalent sum has been wagered from your initial deposit. Unlocking may take up to 24 hours.
- BetBull Casino free spins must be earned by placing a qualifying wager within 7 days of deposit. The time limit for your free spins will be shown on the free spins card.
- Free spins can only be used on the slot named on the free spins card and are not transferrable.
- Free spins cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
BetBull Spin the Wheel – win odds boosts, insurance bonuses and risk free bets
BetBull rewards regular visitors with Diamonds, which can be used to Spin the Wheel on any bet. The number of diamonds required to Spin the Wheel depend on the value and the odds of the bet. Spinning the Wheel can win a Power Up, such as an odds boost of up to 30% , free acca insurance (one to three games) or even a risk-free bet (full insurance). Diamonds earned are shown next to the player’s account balance at the top of the page.
Terms and Conditions
- Diamonds are awarded for each daily visit and for visiting on multiple consecutive days. They can also be found in treasure chests within the site and are awarded when another player uses your acca or system bet selection
- The number of diamonds required to spin the wheel will vary according to the bet placed, with a minimum of ten diamonds needed
- Power Ups can only be used on acca bets with three or more selections and cannot be used for in-play bets
- The option to Spin the Wheel will only be made if you have enough diamonds to qualify, if your acca has three or more legs and contains no live events
- You cannot Spin the Wheel or Power Up on a free bet
- Only one Power Up can be applied to each bet
BetBull VIP Programme – boost your odds by up to 10%
Alongside a generous welcome offer, BetBull also rewards loyalty with a generous VIP programme. Players are automatically enrolled on Level 1 and will move up through the levels as they place bets, earning increasingly better odds on their accas. VIP Level and progress towards the next level can be checked on the player’s account page
Terms and Conditions
- New players are automatically enrolled in the VIP programme
- New players start at Level 1 with no odds boost
- Odds can only be enhanced on acca bets or system bets with 3 or more selections at 2/1 or more
- Level 2 offers a 2.5% odds boost, Level 3=3%, Level 4=3.5%, Level 5=4%, Level 6=5%, Level 7=7%, Level 8=8%, Level 9=9% and Level 10=10%.
- VIP odds boosts cannot be used on free bets
Why you should join Betbull
BetBull brings a whole new dimension to online betting, allowing you to interact with other players and share the betting experience. You can chat with other players who have placed the same bet as you and see the bets of the most successful players, copying their accas at the touch of a button.
The site is designed for mobile phones and has a seamless, intuitive interface. This mobile environment perfectly suits the social aspect of the site, bringing your betting and your online socialising together in one app, where you can meet like-minded players.
Best of all, BetBull allows you to see what everyone else is backing. The top players for the month, year and all time are given the status of Bulls and you can follow their progress in your feed and make their bets your own quickly and easily.
Why BetBull sportsbook is one of the best on the world
While other betting sites try to be all things to all people, BetBull knows its customers and provides them with exactly what they want. It is firmly focusses on football, offering 120 markets on the EPL alone, with a strong bias towards accumulator bets. Other sports are available on the site, but it is primarily aimed at the football fan.
BetBull offers some of the best acca odds in the world thanks to its Power Up odds boosts and VIP Programme. Power Ups can boost odds by as much as 30%, making BetBull acca odds significantly better than any other bookmaker. It also has some of the best customer support, with live chat available 24/7 and a huge FAQs section that covers almost everything.
Finally, BetBull is more fun than most sites, offering the chance to chat and compete with fellow players, discussing your bets and sharing the experience. It is just like in the smoky high street bookmakers of old, but available anywhere on a convenient mobile app. As the tagline says, with BetBull, you’ll ‘never bet alone’.
BetBull bets can be cashed out at any time, returning a lower payment or even a small loss compared to a winning bet. This is a handy feature if your team has done well so far, but looks like they are flagging in the second half.
By cashing out your bet, you will often still get a win of some sort, although obviously not as much as you might get by letting the bet run its full course. That said, cashing out at the right time could avoid the bet losing, and some return is always better than nothing. It should be noted that if you cash out a bet, it will not count towards your welcome offer and the bet will not trigger the release of a free bet.
Unlike some online betting sites, BetBull has been designed for use in a smartphone app. You can access your account and place bets online on a desktop, but you will not be able to access the full functions of the site. While many online bookmakers apps display as versions of their website, the desktop version of BetBull displays as an app, with a narrow strip down the centre of the screen.
The BetBull app is available for both iOS and Android phones and works equally well on both. Since it was specifically designed for mobile use, the BetBull app is highly responsive and intuitive, giving you all the information you need in a single scree, with expandable menus for additional information.
BetBull deposit options
BetBull accepts deposits using Visa and Mastercard debit cards, as well as Skrill, Paysafecard and Netteller. It does not accept PayPal at the time of writing. As with all UK bookmakers, deposits can no longer be made using credit cards.
Deposits will generally show in your account immediately ready to be used.
Minimum deposit is £5, however you will need to deposit at least £20 with your initial deposit to qualify for the BetBull bonus offer. You can set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit to keep on top of your betting. By default, these are set to £2,000, £5,000 and £10,000 but you can change the amount easily, using the app, to suit your circumstances.
BetBull withdrawal methods
As is standard with most online bookmakers, withdrawals are only possible to the payment method used to make your deposit. To withdraw to another card or account, you need to contact customer services.
Withdrawals are free but can take 2-5 days to process. It is worth noting that there is a minimum of £20 on all withdrawals and a maximum of £25,000 without consulting customer services first.
BetBull bet builder
BetBull makes accumulator bets a priority and the app is well designed to help you build your bet, whether it is a standard acca or a more complex bet such as a yankee. Alternatively, you can use the bet builder to see and copy popular accas from other players, including top rated Bulls.
If you prefer acca bets, then BetBull bet builder is the perfect place to play, with the opportunity to enjoy odds boosts and free insurance in case one, two, three or all of your selections let you down.
BetBull Sign Up offer review
In a market where every betting site looks very similar to every other, it is refreshing to find a site with something genuinely new and novel to offer. BetBull has created a real community of players, who can all follow and interact with each other, swapping tips and acca bets and enjoying the kind of shared experience that is increasingly rare in our digital world.
Add in a generous BetBull promo offer, as well as ongoing loyalty schemes such as the daily diamonds and the VIP Programme which can significantly increase your odds and your profits, and you have an online betting experience that is clearly designed with the customer in mind.
Reviews and offers
|Free Bets||Free Bets No Deposit||Betfair Poker|
Free Bets and Bonuses