The Acca Scout from oddschecker finds value bets for today's World Cup fixtures, featuring key stats, offers & best of the boosts.
Vbet Sign Up Offer
Now well known as the Official Betting and Gaming Partner of Arsenal Football Club, Vbet recently launched in the UK. A popular site throughout Europe, Vbet already has an established sportsbook site with over 50 categories of sports and events to bet on.
The site boasts a strong in-play betting function as well as a live streaming service. Customers can also expect to see a cash out and partial cash out function and regular promotions such as acca insurance. All this is to come after claiming Vbet’s welcome offer for new customers.
How to redeem your Vbet free bet
New Vbet customers can claim their signup offer. You can claim your £20 free bet by depositing £10. In order to claim your welcome bonus from Vbet, you must carefully read the terms and conditions and follow these steps:
- Sign up to Vbet through Oddschecker
- Deposit and place a minimum £10 qualifying bet at the required minimum odds (min, odds 2.0, single only)
- You will be credited with two £10 multiple free bets on each bet settlement (min. 3 legs per £10 bet, min odds 2.0)!
Terms and conditions
- Offer is only available for new Vbet customers. 18+
- Deposit a minimum of £10 into your account.
- Place a single bet of at least £10 in the sportsbook section.
- Must be first bet placed on your account and qualifying bet must be minimum odds of 2.0 or greater.
- This Welcome Offer is valid for 14 days after account registration.
- Customers qualifying for this promotion will receive free bets worth £20 (2x£10)
- Free bet type – multiple only
- Free bet minimum selections – 3
- Free bet minimum odds per selection – 2.0
- Markets – pre-match or in-play/live
- Payment method restrictions apply
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. The players opting in for the new promotion will not be able to access the usual welcome offer.
Each day oddschecker picks out the Market Movers for horse racing in the UK & Ireland with today's top three in action at Leicester & Carlisle.
Each day oddschecker picks out the Market Movers for horse racing in the UK & Ireland with today's top three in action at Newcastle, Doncaster & Wolverhampton.